Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:11 PM

Old October 15th, 2024, 05:36 PM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

s n a k e k i t ┆ ☆
he / they . 3 moons . shadowclan kit
a braided brown and white kit with long fur and piercing green eyes.
he is scrawny and skinny. his ribs can be seen easily no matter how much he eats, and his teeth are fairly sharp.
purrks ; lyrebird’s lullaby, silver tongue | formatting creds to wolfie <3 | bipolar disorder

trigger warning ; this character frequently talks and thinks about mood swings, anxiety, depression, and murder/death. interact with care <3

└> . . . @Undertaker ; @Mica ; @wolfie

uch!!! of course, when he was finally having fun outside of the stupid camp, embie had to come in and ruin it all. ' embie!! shoosh!! we havin' fun, an' you can only be here if youse havin' fun too. no tat-tattl' tails. yer bein' mean. gotsa stop. n' shoosh. ' his self-proclaimed villian monologue over, snakekit turned back to his pile of leaves and dove back in. all embs was doing was being stupid, thinking they would get in trouble for just being out of camp. whatever. snakekit returned to his fun, frolicking in and out of the leaf pile- straight up until momma showed up. UCH. his FUN. INTERUPPTED. AGAIN. this was dumb and stupid. embies and hounds started wailing and crying, but snake just sat down and shrugged.

' mumsa, you bein' stupid. we havin' fun. you not want yer kits t' have fun? ' snakekit painted a sad, puppydog face on and looked straight at his mom, ignoring hounds running off. he felt ember trying to steer him back to camp, but made a sour face at his sibling. ' whatev'r. i still hads fun. ' he stood up, still making a meanie face at momsa and embies.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

" you are not iconic, you are just like them all . "

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Mica - Emberkit | @wolfie - Houndkit | @finley !! - Snakekit
She was learning that Houndkit had a horrible habit of running away when he's upset or didn't want to do something. He was going to get himself killed or into some serious trouble with that habit. As he darted off howling about not wanting to be a kit forever, she growled and shook her head. These children were going to be the death of her.

Emberkit seemed to be the only one with some semblance of maturity as they offered an apology and admitted where they were wrong. Then there was Snakekit, who reinforced that Dawnstar was far too soft on these kits. Such insolence in one so young was beyond irritating.

Dawnstar's paw lashed out as she aimed a sharp, ringing blow at Snakekit's head. "You better watch your damn tongue, Snakekit. Who the hell do you think you're talking to? Have you forgotten who your mother is?" She spat with her ears pressed back against her head. "If you want fun you can live out here. Have fun fighting to stay alive in the cold with the foxes, rats, and owls." Dawnstar had half a mind to take all her insolent kits and toss them all outside of camp to see how much fun they had with no food and security. Some of these spoiled brats had no clue how good they had it in ShadowClan.

"Get back to camp and wait for me in the clearing, I'll give you your punishments once I catch your foolish brother
." She dismissed the pair with a lash of her tail, turning her back to them. She padded deeper into the territory, following Houndkit's loud cries. She almost missed him amongst the shadows, if she hadn't heard and scented him she wouldn't have seen him with the way he was tucked into a too-small hole.

"Houndkit," She huffed, ducking her head to grab whatever she could reach of the furball haul him out of the hole, and set him down in front of her. "You need to stop running away when you get into trouble or told something you don't like." Dawnstar said. However, she doubted he was listening considering how he was hyperventilating. She leans down to clean the troublemaker's face with a few hurried licks. Ugh, he was going to need another bath.

"Calm down, take some deep breaths, and talk to me." She was still livid with the brat, but spitting wouldn't get her anywhere with Houndkit's current state. "Why are you leaving camp when I told you not to?"

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 02:25 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

So waking up and finding she was missing three kittens, well... it wasn't morning. She had already lost Hemlockkit, she didn't know how or even where she had gone, but between losing that one and Lostspark, Dawnstar's nerves were shot. These kittens were driving her insane. She carefully avoided waking the rest of the spawn, the she-cat untangled herself from her children and exited the den.

A glance around the clearing told her they were not in it. So outside the camp, she went. They didn't wander far, but the commotion they made made it easier for them to find them. A loud snarl tore through her chest as she fixed the troublemakers with a livid glare.

"Snakekit, Houndkit, and Emberkit. What the hell do you think you're doing." Her tone was shockingly soft as she approached the three kittens. The restrain she showed was causing her muscles to spasm and her pelt to twitch. The dangerous way her tail jerked from side to side exposed her rage. "Do you think that just because you're my kits you're above the rules I set." She's apparently been too soft on them if they think they could go around doing as they pleased.

She keeps making these rules and these cats keep on ignoring them. Honestly, she was so done with them. The Shadow Queen crept out of the shadows and fixed Redleaf with a cold glare.

"Redleaf, I know I said that no one is allowed out of camp without permission." She spat, ears swerving as she noticed the second loud cat not too far from them.

"You, outsider, either get your ass moving back to the border or I'll toss your corpse over it." Dawnstar was not in the mood for games. Why can't cats just listen to her!!!!

Redleaf's ears flattened to her head, she crouched down low. "I'm sorry Dawnstar...I just feel like I can't help my clan if I'm stuck in camp...and I know that it's not a good enough excuse." she sighed.

Redleaf knew she was in trouble for leaving camp without Dawnstar's orders, but she just wanted to be useful for her clan...help out...and she couldn't do that being stuck in camp.