by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:04 PM
Sun in my Pumpkin Patch?...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:59 AM

Old Today, 09:52 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Dreamz View Post
┏━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━┓
windclan warrior
❝ if i have to be mean to fit in, is it really worth it? ❞
❀ AUTUMNWHISPER
it/its | agender | 34 moons
a reddish orange cat with reddish brown splotches and yellow-orange eyes.
┗━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━┛
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)
Autumnwhisper padded into camp, it walked with a mannerly and polite gait, trying to appear as polite and friendly. It has already screwed up during the territory fire and didn't want to risk disappointing anyone else. Remember your little oath...
It might have gotten a bit too carried away in its thoughts, nearly walking over an apprentice! Quickly, Autumnwhisper backed up a bit, giving them space. Then it realized that it wasn't just any old apprentice, but it was Rabbitpaw, the medicine cat apprentice! "A-apologies," it stuttered, slightly bowing it's head.
A part of Autumnwhisper felt a bit strange treating an apprentice like such, maybe it needed to calm down and act like everyone else was just any normal cat for once, but it knew that mistreating any Clanmate, especially a High Rank, was a risk it wasn't willing to take and it would never willingly stoop so low.
Truly, Rabbitpaw wasn't much smaller than Autumnwhisper; Autumnwhisper was a rather small warrior, not tiny, just a bit scrawnier and shorter than average. At least that made it harder for it to trample some poor apprentice, though maybe not impossible.

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Medicine Cat Apprentice| Moons: 11 | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw flicked an ear, before raising a paw to wave it lightly through the air as if physically dusting away Autumnwhisper's words with light laugh. "No worries about that! Accidents happen." And it wasn't like Rabbitpaw or Autumnwhisper were at all hurt. Rabbitpaw was a cat that used to go diving into bramble bushes as a kitten so a little bump isn't going to do much. Though it did make his fur feel weird, not because of the warrior, but because his fur always felt weird during leaf fall. He did wonder from time to time why it seemed he got fluffier during this season and most others remain the same.

"What're you up to?" The apprentice tacked on, not really wanting to lapse into awkward silence, but also allowing a small exit if Autumnwhisper was actually busy, which was very likely because it was mid day and usually people were busy about that time doing something or another.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 09:57 AM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Blossom View Post
"Yay!" Skykit squealed. She was happy! She didn't have a lot of friends yet, so this was a win. "I like your name!" She looked at the other kits fur. "Woah! You're so pretty!" She told patchkit. A huge silly grin released on skykits face. I like this cat She thought. "Do ya wanna play?" @Dolomedes

Patchkit
The Masked Mimic
|| He/They | WC Kit | Moons: 5 ||

"Awww, thanks!" Patchkit offered back at the compliment, raising a paw to hide his face playfully before jumping at the chance of their friend's suggestion. "I think your name is very nice. What game? Wanna playyyyy...." The older kitten pondered for a moment or two, before finally landing on a suggestion that he could give to the other. "Maybe cat and prey? OOO or maybe hide and seek?" They might want to find some other kits if they play hide and seek though, but two people wouldn't hurt. Patchkit didn't really do much 'keeping up' with the friends they make so he wasn't really sure how to initiate speaking properly, most of the time, people sought him out and then they responded.

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 10:31 AM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Patchkit
The Masked Mimic

"Awww, thanks!" Patchkit offered back at the compliment, raising a paw to hide his face playfully before jumping at the chance of their friend's suggestion. "I think your name is very nice. What game? Wanna playyyyy...." The older kitten pondered for a moment or two, before finally landing on a suggestion that he could give to the other. "Maybe cat and prey? OOO or maybe hide and seek?" They might want to find some other kits if they play hide and seek though, but two people wouldn't hurt. Patchkit didn't really do much 'keeping up' with the friends they make so he wasn't really sure how to initiate speaking properly, most of the time, people sought him out and then they responded.
"Yeah! We can do hdie and seek." Skykit told patchkit. "Is there anyone else who wants to play?" She scanned the clearing for anymore kits. Skykit was the worst at hiding, but she was good at finding! [Sorry for short post]
Old Today, 11:06 AM
Your Local Spider

Patchkit
The Masked Mimic

Patchkit offered the clearing a glance around, but overall he didn’t look very hard for any other playmates. His mask seems to slip when he’s around too many people. All having different personalities and therefore different matches. Also if he’s already interacted with someone and it's different from the happy patch that he’s putting on for Skykit then they may question it. Overall it would be better to just play with just them and Skykit. He bounced in place just once, “Nope, but two players is better than one player! I’ll count first.” The kitten said, wanting to move the game along quickly.

Then he crouched down and used his front paws to cover his eyes as he started to count up to 10, “1… 2… 3…” He continued, waiting for Skykit to scramble off anf find a hiding place. He pricked his ears listening for the direction that Skykit chooses to run off to for a clue, but the ambient noise of the clearing was enough to prevent him from making anything really out. At least not enough to be of any use, so he stopped and decided he would just find her without the head start.
[ @Spooky_Blossom - Skykit ]

Old Today, 11:16 AM
Staring off into space

Skykit looked all around. Where would she hide? Oh, she was so bad! She ran a bit farther from patchkit, and then flattened her body to the grass. She tried to disguise her self in the grass. She pushed her body into the grass, making sure it would hide her. Skykit hoped patchkit wouldn't find her so quickly. @Dolomedes
Old Today, 11:30 AM
Your Local Spider

Patchkit
The Masked Mimic

... 10! Ready or not, here I come!

Patchkit blinked open his hazy green eyes and glanced around the clearing. Where did Skykit go? She was smaller, but she also had white fur. Something that doesn’t really help her when it comes to hiding, at least, when it's not snowing and it's not quite cold enough to be snowy. The kitten then pressed his nose to where Skykit had been standing last. But he wasn’t familiar enough with the kit’s scent to pick it out above everyone else and natural Windclan scent. So searching visionally will have to do.

Patchkit started towards the kit corrals, and searched around the tree roots and the grass in the area, but there was no Skykit to be found. He hummed aloud in thought before bounding from the kit corrals and instead walking towards the nursery… no, Skykit from his glance around the space and no kittens curious about a potentially hiding kit. So where else? Then out of the corner of his eye, Patchkit caught the sight of something in the grass beside the nursery. White! Skykit!

He looked around before grinning, and crouching down and then he crawled forward, and pounced! Hopefully landing on the white ball of fur that is Skykit, though he was careful not to squish her too hard if he did land on her. “Found you!” Patchkit giggled.

Old Today, 11:35 AM

Status: TW: Ospreydart gets overprotective of the kits sometimes, he also has ADHD btw.
Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Lonely

CardinalMist (Dead)
No Interactions

The she fell into a deep slumber as the cinnamon she cat was over at the leader's den. CardinalMist took her final breath. She was dead.

Osprey flicked his tail as he stared at
night sky. "Every cat has a story,
you just never found the ending
to yours just yet."

Old Today, 11:36 AM
Staring off into space

She started breathing heavily. She could feel a presence coming closer to her. She shut her mouth and started to breath lighter. Don't. Give. It. Away. Shs heard patchkit's tiny voice. "Oh dang it!" She giggled along with the kitten. She had lasted longer than she usually does in hide and seek. "You're good at finding!" @Dolomedes
Old Today, 11:40 AM

Status: TW: Ospreydart gets overprotective of the kits sometimes, he also has ADHD btw.
Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Lonely

SwiftStrike (WC Warrior)
Tags/Interactions: None Open

The cinnamon she saw the elderly she lie down to sleep but she didn't see her sides heaving, the she ran to the dead elder and sniffed her. "No, this can't be." The she's eyes began to water full of tears she lied by the dead she's side.

Osprey flicked his tail as he stared at
night sky. "Every cat has a story,
you just never found the ending
to yours just yet."

Old Today, 11:47 AM
Your Local Spider

Patchkit
The Masked Mimic

Patchkit nodded, “You did super well though! Your fur probably doesn’t help!” Then after he thought about it for a moment he added onto his words, “When it gets to be leafbare I heard that the rain turns into white snow, so if we play hide and seek then, it would be impossible to find you!” Patchkit didn’t think his fur blended in anywhere but such was life. Then he leaned forward and if Skykit allowed it, took the younger kit’s paws and lifted them up to hide her eyes with them before dropping back down and standing up. “Count to ten, my turn to hide!

After that Patchkit sped off towards somewhere to hide. At first he was planning to hide in the kit corrals but then on a second thought he instead turned to something else, the galewood! Patchkit ran over to the tree and wiggled through the roots to find a hidden space along the trunk of the tree. And then quieted his breathing and waited for Skykit’s seeking to begin.