Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 10:16 AM
RiverClan Resources
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:15 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Today 10:14 AM
Rp finder
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 10:03 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:59 AM

Bump Policy: 3-4 days
My Mood: Thinking
Default Re: Kill them all [Clanwide Event]

Mistfall
ShadowClan warrior || she/her || 20 moons || grey diluted tortoiseshell with golden, yellow eyes

Mistfall was chosen for neither bait nor exterminator patrols, but she would definitely volunteer for the ambush patrol. She would be joining Dawnstar herself for the ambush, so she wanted to be on her best behavior and show her prowess in battle. Mist padded over to the ambush group and did her best to portray a confidence she wasn't exactly sure she actually felt. She believed in her abilities, that much was certain, but she still questioned if she'd be able to prove herself. No matter. Ambush it was. Time to get out of her head and focus on the task ahead. "I'm here to ambush; whenever we're ready," she meowed, dipping her head in her leader's direction.
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

They showed up late but it seemed she wouldn't have to replace Gutspaw and Midnightpath. Rookfire appeared more calm now that he had a set task to do. His response was satisfactory enough for her to leave him be for the now. His actions would show her if he was fit as ShadowClan's medicine cat apprentice.

"Brairsplash, take your patrol and head out. When I give the order to attack, you can leave the trees and join us in the battle. Tuftedtusk, take your patrol and follow behind her. Stay near the Grotto until Briarsplash's patrol has finished baiting the rats and is out of sight. Watch each other's backs when clearing out the cave. If anything goes wrong abort the mission and head to Dawning Woods. It is closer than the camp and Rookfire will be around to take care of any injuries."

Since she wasn't sending Tuftedtusk's patrol with backup, they'd have to rely on each other while dealing with whatever remains in the cave. She wasn't too worried, but there was also a chance she might lose a clanmate. If she didn't have enough cats on Tuftedtusk's patrol and there were more rats in the cave than the five could handle, she'd rather fall back than risk their lives. She wasn't keen on losing any more of her grandkids either, she had so few left. Birdpaw, Sleepysunrise, and Quietpaw... they'd be fine or so she hoped.

"Grapepaw, I don't believe you have any battle training, why the hell would I bring you for a fight?" Dawnstar snarled at the apprentice, not appreciating the waste of time.

"Mistlewhisker, you'll take Ratflame, Mistfall, Marigoldpaw, Sagewhistle, Silentpaw, Salamonshade, Shadepaw, Foggymask, Bristlethorn, and Newtbelly. Split off from my patrol once we reach the Dawning Woods and cover the opposing side, I want these vermin trapped and put down for good."

"Pondpaw, Turtlepaw, Shrewstep, Silvershadow, Darkfall, Hawkbite, Spiderthorn, Starlingcall, and Owlthroat. You work with me and block them in from one side, covering any exits. Work together and hold the line, we'll work from the outside in, kill them quickly, and box the rest in." Dawnstar stretched her muscles before leaping down and ordering her patrol out. "Unless there are any questions, let's move."

[Go ahead and post in whichever thread you've been sent to. If your cat didn't show any interest in joining the Ambush Patrol I did not mention them or add them to the patrol. VM me if you have any questions]

@Mica - Mistlewhisker/Birdpaw | @Starphobia - Silentpaw | @Silvershadow13 - Silvershadow | @Naila - Ratflame | @MangofDoom - Starlingcall | @Daragca - Owlthroat | @Rowan - Bristlethorn/Spiderthorn | @otter - Foggymask | @Madelaine - Marigoldpaw | @Suspciousmindz - Hawkbite | @Killua-DaBoi - Sagewhistle | @fruitebatz - Turtlepaw | @anika - Pondpaw | @Dark - Darkfall | @gs29513 - Shrewstep | @sleepyjax - Newtbelly | @Snowflake - Shadepaw | @literalcobweb - Mistfall | @Omari - Midnightpath | @Morrigan - Quitepaw | @squidz - Briarsplash | @wolfie - Gutspaw | @Myling - Willowpaw | @alec - Rookfire | @idia - Squirrelrise | @Estelle - Sleepysunrise | @Hushfalls -Blueberrybird | @Aroogi - Tuftedtusk

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 07:41 AM
the ham is coming

Bump Policy: whenever I feel like it
My Mood: Mellow

Grapepaw slumped. She wanted to help out too, but he had to listen to her leader.

PURRKS:
Well Insulated

Sage waz here :3
chippy chipperton IV was here!!