Last post by squidz
Today 12:16 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Beepaw
He/him, 5 moons, Apprentice

Beepaw came scampering out of the apprentice den to join the meeting, a bright expression on his face. Yet as he approached the gathered cats he could practically feel the tension that had built up. His fur was on end and his ears flattened to his head as he looked on at the unfolding chaos. What he did manage to catch what some cat hurting her own kit, and taking a quick look to see a queen grabbing her kits, he could only assume that was the perpetrator. Yikes, the young apprentice didn't even want to imagine his parent doing something like that to him.
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

Willowpaw was still shocked about what happened. She had stopped shaking, but she was still terrified. She couldn't move, she was frozen to the spot. She couldn't move. The event had left her horrified. Her eyes were frozen like her body. Willow's eyes were clouded with fear. [OPEN]
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

OrangeFlower
Female | 33 Moons | Posts: 50
white, fluffy, and small she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail tip. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: Kitty Softpaws T1 [ACTIVE]

@dino. @Spooky_Blossom

As she watched the site in front of her, her gaze simply grew more and more horrified. No kit deserved to be treated like that! Sure, they could be troublesome, but to hear a poor practically newborn kit squeal like that cause of its own mother? That had her shaken and horrified. Her main focus was the well-being of the litter at this point. She spotted her own adopted daughter, padding up to her quietly. “Hey Willow, hun. Shhh now. I’m going to see what I can do okay? Just take deep breaths.” she mumbled reassuringly to the apprentice.

The she then approached BumbleStar, hoping to not face her wrath, but it was a risk she was willing to take. She dipped her head kindly to the leader. “BumbleStar…I know I’m a warrior but if you…uhm…need someone to take care of the kits I’d be happy to assist in doing so. I…took WillowPaw in and all. Just…if you need.” she offered a bit hesitantly, though it was clear she was ready for the task and had all good intentions.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

OrangeFlower
Female | 33 Moons | Posts: 50
white, fluffy, and small she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail tip. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: Kitty Softpaws T1 [ACTIVE]

@dino. @Spooky_Blossom

As she watched the site in front of her, her gaze simply grew more and more horrified. No kit deserved to be treated like that! Sure, they could be troublesome, but to hear a poor practically newborn kit squeal like that cause of its own mother? That had her shaken and horrified. Her main focus was the well-being of the litter at this point. She spotted her own adopted daughter, padding up to her quietly. “Hey Willow, hun. Shhh now. I’m going to see what I can do okay? Just take deep breaths.” she mumbled reassuringly to the apprentice.

The she then approached BumbleStar, hoping to not face her wrath, but it was a risk she was willing to take. She dipped her head kindly to the leader. “BumbleStar…I know I’m a warrior but if you…uhm…need someone to take care of the kits I’d be happy to assist in doing so. I…took WillowPaw in and all. Just…if you need.” she offered a bit hesitantly, though it was clear she was ready for the task and had all good intentions.

Willowpaw snapped back to reality when she heard mama's voice. "Mama?" She whispered as she looked at her. "I'm happy your my ma. I know you would never hurt me." She shivered. No cat in their right mind would hurt a kit.
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaw looks at orangeflower n willowpaw. "I'd be willing to help entertain and play with them." Dawnpaw stood with the other apprentice there was no reason for larkswoop to cuff the kits ear like that. "Maybe we should take hawkkit to the med den?" She asked willow. @Spooky_Blossom

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC