Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:09 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by squidz
Today 12:58 AM
Nightpaw art
Last post by FluffyToasterBunny
Today 12:32 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 12:27 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

| Lightningstorm |
23 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

Stars alive, what a mess. It sometimes seemed to her like cats purposefully liked to think with their arses sometimes. She had attempted to give some of these very cats who had turned their brains momentarily off during the first crucial moments of the emergency a chance to redeem themselves, but whether it was enough or not would be up to Twilightstar. They had messed up fairly badly, but none as badly as Nightfall had. She honestly had no idea what had gotten into that tom, running off in a hurry the second the leader had bounded off. Trying to catch up to Crowtooth after having been relieved of his duty for lack of reaction. She had assumed he had been paralyzed in fear... but with his sudden inability to listen to anyone, even her own calls for him to come back, she wondered if it was simply a case of head stuck up own arseitis. Enough cats in WindClan had suffered from this in recent memory for her to assume this was a safe bet as far as the warrior's actions were concerned.

Unfortunately for Lightningstorm, she didn't have the time to mull much on this. One of Crowtooth's cousins had apparently dropped by for a visit. No doubt spooked here by the fire. The medicine cat had a mind to go calm the critter down and hopefully suggest via mild, obvious body language that leaving might be a better, safer option. Of course, things were never that easy, and the lithe calico was suddenly bogged down helping nursery queens corral unruly kits - Littlekit and Windykit, two of her favorite little visitors - among them. Luckily, a few warriors were on the opossum problem, and while not nearly enough, Dustbunny and Snowybreeze alone seemed to take care of the problem while a few others - including the biggest troublemaker in the apprentices' den herself - attempted to help along.

Everything growing back to a somewhat controlled chaos - because StarClan forbid WindClan understand the bloody meaning of calm - the medicine cat approached the seemingly dead intruder, wrinkling her nose as Rabbitpaw mentioned its smell. "Does smell like arse, dunnit? Real shame it's not safe to go out yet, otherwise I would drag this bloody thing out myself. I'll go look for some flowers and see if I can at least mask it's stench."

Turning around with future actions well in mind, Lightningstorm paused as the leader arrived, her wrinkled nose soon turning into a starry eyed look of wonder, the devilishness barely masqueraded in her attempt at faux innocence. "You aren't just saying that, are you? Because I'll bring in Crowtooth's entire family next time if it gets me out of kit sitting duty."

Not a moment after she had spoken, an incredibly high pitched scream resonated through the clearing, forcing lapis hues round for a moment as she turned around to see what in the name of Silverpelt had just happened. Brows raised high as she saw the once dead opossum fleeing the scene, her ears twitched with interest once the lack of danger had been made clear. That explained why the thing stank like death itself despite having just supposedly died. It must have been a defense mechanism of some sort. The herbalist knew for certain she would never eat anything that repulsive smelling if given the choice, although she did have to wonder if other, hungrier predators would be as picky as her if confronted with an overly stinky, oversized rat. Shaking her head with a grin, she allowed her features to turn a hint more serious as the leader asked if that had been the extent of issues within the clan and... well...

"For the most part. Kits will be kits, would really not reprimand their curiosity as a crime or anything. But shortly after you left, I dunno what got into him, really... Nightfall ran off, calling after Crowtooth and his patrol. Crowtooth had just told him to stay after he froze over when called for the fire suppressing patrol, and I think he just snapped out of it and decided to go regardless. I called back to 'im but he had his head too far up his own arse to listen. Would have followed after, but I felt uncomfortable leaving Rabbitpaw to handle the camp all on his own. Especially considering this is his first proper emergency. Outside of him though, everyone else has been fine and helping out in their own way to protect the camp... Well, the ones that can be arsed, that is," she shrugged, still remembering how few cats actively went against the opossum despite how many cats were currently in camp.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios