by Ian
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 06:08 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:02 PM

Old Today, 02:34 PM
I'm scawy!

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Cloudedpaw padded after the others, in shock as he noticed Springlight. What was she doing here? She had abandoned her clan when they needed her the most! He hadn't known Springlight well, as he was a kit when she left. But he did know that she had been the clan's medicine cat. What the hell was going on? She was supposed to be dead! He let out a low growl and kicked the soil under his paws. It clouded around his legs and he let out a tiny cough that echoed in his brain. What is going on? He muttered aloud, not bothering to wonder who was staring at him for his oddness, or the horrible, horrible thoughts running through his head.
[Open]

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old Today, 02:36 PM
i like sad jester girl

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cold

Spring
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | dreamwalker
she/her | … | 24 moons

Spring. That was what she was called now. The name repeated in her mind, hollow and distant, as if spoken to someone else entirely. She wasn’t Springlight anymore. She wasn’t anything anymore. Just a distant shell, empty and nameless, floating in a sea of uncertainty. Her snow-white paws felt heavy as they moved, almost dragging through the dirt, each step carrying her further from the cat she used to be. There was no light left in her. No warmth. No hope. Just the crushing weight of shame and regret, pressing down on her like a suffocating blanket. Her legs trembled beneath her as she followed Bumblestar back to camp, though she couldn’t feel the cold or the roughness of the earth beneath her paws. Everything felt detached, distant, like she was walking through a fog, her body moving on its own while her mind stayed frozen in place. Spring didn’t bother to look up, didn’t glance at her former clan-mates gathering around her. She couldn’t bear to see their faces. Couldn’t stand to meet their eyes, knowing what they must think of her now. The whispers would come soon enough, but for now, she was numb to it all. Her heart pounded loudly in her ears, drowning out the world around her. The weight of their confused gazes burned into her fur, but she kept her head down, focused on the ground, on her own trembling paws.

Her name was gone. Her honor stripped away in front of everyone. There was no Springlight anymore—no future for her in ThunderClan, no place where she could belong. The numbness crept deeper, sinking into her bones, swallowing her thoughts. She had fought so hard to return, to be part of something again, but it was all for nothing. It was as if she had clawed her way out of a pit only to find herself in another, deeper and darker than the last. Spring. That was all she was now. No light, no home, no future. Just a name, a shadow, a tool to be used and then discarded. She felt a flicker of familiar nausea twist deep within her stomach, but she ignored it, forcing herself to keep walking. She was barely aware of her surroundings as she reached the center of camp, the familiar scents and sounds of ThunderClan nothing more than distant echoes in the haze that enveloped her. Bumblestar’s sharp voice rang out, calling the clan together, but Spring didn’t hear the words. They washed over her like a wave, leaving her untouched and unmoved. Her gaze remained fixed on the ground, on the cold, hard dirt beneath her claws. The world was spinning, tilting, and she struggled to keep her balance, to hold onto something, anything that would ground her in this moment. But there was nothing. No anchor. No steady place to land. She felt like she was falling, endlessly spiraling into a void where there was no hope of escape.

Her legs shook, her muscles threatening to give out under the weight of her emotions, but she didn’t falter. She couldn’t. Not here, not now. Bumblestar’s voice continued, but Spring didn’t lift her head. She didn’t care about the words being spoken. She couldn’t face them, couldn’t face any of this. The numbness wrapped tighter around her heart, a cold, suffocating grip that squeezed the air from her lungs. Her chest felt tight, like she was suffocating, but she couldn’t breathe deeply. She couldn’t let herself feel any more pain. The hurt was already too deep, too raw, threatening to overwhelm her if she let it in. So she didn’t. She shoved it down, buried it deep inside, where it couldn’t reach her. She thought of her unborn kits—her only reason for staying, her only reason for agreeing to this awful arrangement. Even as she felt herself slipping away, losing pieces of herself with every step, she clung to the thought of them. They were all she had left. They were the only thing keeping her from falling apart completely. But even that wasn’t enough to silence the storm inside her. Bumblestar’s words came back to her, each one cutting deeper than the last. Her voice had been thick with disgust, but there had been something else too—something that hurt worse. Disappointment. Betrayal. Spring had once been adored, respected. Now she was nothing. Less than nothing. A husk, as Bumblestar had called her. A name without meaning, without purpose.

Her chest tightened painfully, but she kept her eyes down, staring at the earth as if it held some answer she couldn’t find. What has she done? The question clawed at her mind, over and over, demanding an answer she didn’t have. How did it come to this? She had tried so hard to escape the nightmare of her past, only to fall into a new one. She had given everything for this clan, sacrificed parts of herself she could never get back. And for what? To be discarded like this? To lose everything she held dear? Spring couldn’t look at anyone. She couldn’t face their judgment or their disdain. The voices of her clan-mates murmured around her, but she didn’t hear what they were saying. She didn’t want to know. She didn’t want to see the looks on their faces. Every glance felt like a fresh wound, every ounce of a whisper another cut. She felt like she was drowning, sinking deeper into a sea of shame and regret, with no way to pull herself back up. Her kits were the only thing tethering her to this place, the only reason she hadn’t run already. But even that wouldn’t last. They would be taken from her eventually after they were born. She knew that. Bumblestar had made it clear. The thought of it made her stomach twist painfully, but she forced it away. She couldn’t think about that now. She couldn’t afford to let herself feel that pain yet. Not when there was still so much more to come.

Spring. Just Spring. The name rang in her ears like a death sentence. She was nothing more than that now. A name, a tool, a shadow of what she once was. She would never belong here again, no matter how long she stayed. No matter what she did. ThunderClan had already cast her out in all the ways that mattered. And still, she stayed in her place. For her kits. For the faint hope that they might have a future here, even if she didn’t. It was the only thing that kept her moving forward, one heavy, painful step at a time.

closed but open to reactions <3

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old Today, 03:02 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

Willowpaw came over. A meeting?
Old Today, 03:16 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Annoyed

━━━━━▲━━━━━
RISINGSTORM ▲ HE/HIM ▲ Hornet ▲ 20M ▲ THUNDERCLAN
━━━━━▼━━━━━
Purrks

[ @Starphobia ]

risingstorm nodded his voice slightly quieter " I- Think that's springlight under bumblestar" he meowed looking over at the pale calico she was more scarred up then last time but it still looked like her- wait was she pregnant?! the Tom knew what it looked like after he spent time in the nursery during his demotion. Rising shifted his body slightly as he looked back at milkbee

☽༓☾
Risingstorm is one of thunderclans hornets if he is needed, mention me.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
[Fishkit] ☽༓☾ [ Grapevine ]

Old Today, 03:53 PM
˚₊ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ₊˚

Status: ♥︎I'm so sleep deprived, I fell asleep in class and woke up confused as fluff. I'm still confuse
Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Spooky

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Tigerpelt ♥︎ TC Warrior ♥︎ 25 Moons ♥︎ Tom
He/Him ♥︎ Bi ♥︎ Open For Interactions!
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Tigerpelt left the Warrior's Den as soon as he heard the call for a clan meeting. He quickly followed his clanmates and sat among them. He looked up at Bumblestar with a swish of his tail, wondering what was going on this time.

Tigerpelt (TC) ♡ Petalkit (SC)♡ Midnightpaw (SC) ♡ Patchkit (RC) ♡ Mistypaw (WC)

Stone/Shadow (Rouge) ♡ Cherry (Outsider) ♡ Cherryheart (MC) ♡ Shadowfall (VC) ♡ Ravenweb (VC)
Old Today, 04:15 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Strawberrypaw looked up, started at her leader's call. Blinking, she looked up as she padded out of the apprentice den. Sitting with her tail wrapped around her paws. Then she noticed Nightgaze and slinked over to her. She viewed Nightgaze essentially as a mentor right now, and figured sticking near the hornet wouldn't be a bad choice. Her eyes widened when she saw Springlight. She barely remembered this cat, but she remembered hearing the stories. "What's going on?" She murmured to Nightgaze, her eyes rounded with concern and anxiety.

[ @Morrigan - Nightgaze]

Acornfall padded out of the warrior's den, beaming when his eyes rested on Emberkit and the family. He waltzed up, touching his nose to Emberkit's forehead in an affectionate gesture before touching noses with Nightwhisper in a friendly greeting.

Burnedpaw padded out of the apprentice's den, his eyes showing his surprise. He wasn't used to this...calm rage from Bumblestar. Somehow it seemed more threatening than when she was outrightly angry. He stayed near the den and away from the front, not eager to be near the female leader.

What fresh hell was this? Hawk-kit had to be the most obnoxious cat she'd ever known. But she didn't know many, so somecat may yet surprise her. She rolled her eyes at her sibling's and their chaos, keeping off the side from the bunch and turning her eyes to the leader. She angled an ear to Larkswoop when she explained was a meeting was, taking in the information without a word and without taking her eyes off Bumblestar. Curious to see what was about to go down, it seemed like it was gonna be bad.

[ @anika - Larkswoop]
[ @Spider - Hawk-kit]
[ @dino. - Owlkit]
[ @Starphobia - Starlingkit]

Spiderkit stayed near the nursery entrance, huddled in the entryway. Her pelt blending in well with the shadows, but she was still fairly visible. Bright green eyes blinking up anxiously.

[ @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Lightkit]
[ @Bluest+r~ - Flowernose]
[ @Badwolf - Antpaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop

Last edited by Luna16; Today at 04:17 PM.
Old Today, 04:16 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaw curiously padded over and looked at the two cats

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Today, 05:02 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Mothpaw Skittered Over.
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old Today, 05:09 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anika View Post
Larkswoop
ThunderClan Queen

Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

[ Killer Aptitude Tier 3 has been activated. ]

[ powerplay permissions for lark to cuff hawk´s ear were given by spider. ]

´´HAWKKIT.´´ Came Larkswoop´s sharp hiss as he let out a scream, grasping him by the scruff, she set him down by the nursery entrance. She cuffed his ear with a dusky-brown forepaw. ´´NO. No. We do not scream at Clan Meetings,´´ She snapped. ´´Straighten up or you´re grounded. Do I make myself understood?´´

Her head whipped around to the other three. ´´That goes for all of you.´´

[ @Spider // @dino. // @Luna16 // @Starphobia // @Estelle (if spiderling wants to interact with the larkkits) ]

Spiderlingkit
[ 4 moons | She / Her | Thc kit ]

Gee, who put roaches in her nest? Spiderlingkit startled when instead of an answer she bore witness to a queen scolding one of her kits, leaving the little spide pouting as she watched Larkswoop. Bet no one heard her question because of that... Aunty Daisy never scolded her this loudly. Not even daddy did! Only Aunty Bumblestar at the gathering she supposed, but that was entirely worth it. A cheeky little grin spread across the young kitten's face at that, weaving past her kittens to look up at Larkswoop with big, innocent and round eyes.
"Aunty Bumble screams sometimes, so why can't we! You also screamed. We can make it a screaming party. RAH RAH! I Am an unknown cat invading CAMP !!"
She faked having large monster teeth and she began doing a little silly walk around the queen.

Old Today, 05:24 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by anika View Post
Larkswoop
ThunderClan Queen

Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

[ Killer Aptitude Tier 3 has been activated. ]

[ powerplay permissions for lark to cuff hawk´s ear were given by spider. ]

´´HAWKKIT.´´ Came Larkswoop´s sharp hiss as he let out a scream, grasping him by the scruff, she set him down by the nursery entrance. She cuffed his ear with a dusky-brown forepaw. ´´NO. No. We do not scream at Clan Meetings,´´ She snapped. ´´Straighten up or you´re grounded. Do I make myself understood?´´

Her head whipped around to the other three. ´´That goes for all of you.´´

[ @Spider // @dino. // @Luna16 // @Starphobia // @Estelle (if spiderling wants to interact with the larkkits) ]

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 8 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tom with a darker back and lighter underbelly, a missing hind leg -

Tw: self-hate
With hollows sick, it was a lot more... lonlier. It hasn't been the same since flame left. The tripod was out in the clearing, debating to grab some food when his ears perked up. He smelled bumba right before she came in camp, as well as another cat.

Someone who he thought was dead. He widened his eyes. It was Springlight. She was alive? Sure, he was happy the former medic was back but... would she be reinstated to her former role? That would mean Wolfpaw wouldn't be medicine cat anymore. And as much as he hated to admit it... he liked his role. He was useful for once. Although, what good has he been if he still managed to chase off the remaining member of his family. Maybe it was for the better.

...Maybe ThunderClan was better off without him.

His eyes remained locked on the leader as she made her way to the stormcrest and called a clan meeting. He got up and hobbled his way over, weaving between the crowd until he was up front, and made his way to the far side of the gathering crowd.

He turned his head as he heard screaming. Oh, it was one of the kits. His fur bristled at larkswoop's voice. The tabby tom got up and crept over to the nursery, watching the scene unfold. His lips curled into a snarl as the queen hit her kit. Hard.

"NO!" he yowled, hopping in after he saw the queen land the blow. "You DO NOT HIT YOUR KITS, YOU MONSTER!" he screamed, ears pinned to his head. This was just... why? he turned his head to face hawkkit. Poor kitten. He remembered it was the same one Larkswoop was loosing her head over because he wanted to carry the kit to the nursery. Wolfpaw turned back to the queen, green eyes glaring at her. After a moment of thinking, he spoke.

"You've taken it too far. Enjoy the rest of your life in the outskirts, Larkswoop. You're exiled from ThunderClan. Get out, you filthy rouge."

[ @Spider. @/anika @dino. ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream