Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Today 06:12 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 06:08 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:02 PM

Old Today, 11:59 AM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: QUARANTINE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

Like the tripod got the reasoning for the orders but..... Well Weepingwillow got a Look for them. 1. Mudhound was a hornet, sick or not they outranked even if they didnt pull that. 2. Mudhound had just tried to get up to kill the rats and couldnt manage it, weak from illness. If they could stand they'dve just killed the rats there and dealt with the issue, running was not an option.

Thats why the plan was to curl around the kittens (who were equally not really capable of running right now) and was planning to curl around them to be a great furry wall. Soooooo they were not gonna run and risk endangering the kits but would watch over Weepingwillows Cinderkit, and so nodded at the molly as they tucked the kittens close.

They had Quackkit (loved that name), Mantiskit, Olivekit and Cinderkit, after quickly leaning over to grab the sleeping kit. Mitekit wasnt coming close though which was bad.
So, tucking Quackkit, Mantiskit, Olivekit, and Cinderkit close to their belly, trapping them there with a large fluffy tail and curling around them using the wall and their body to create a little fort for the kittens the hornet reassured them with a soft "You guys are so cute, stay right here in fort muddy where the rats cant get you ok and after its gone I can tell you a story!" before turning their head over their shoulder to call out to Weepingwillow.

"Mitekit! Get over to me its not safe! Weepingwillow, if you can push her closer I can grab! And help Brindlepaw get away, quickly!"
Oof their throat hurt talking so urgently but missing kits in a crisis was an issue around rats that could literally kit a kit in a single bite. Hell the rats were the size of some of the kits on their own, in a group it'd be easy.
@ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @olive-shine @Spooky_Blossom @flowsie

The main issue was that there just wasnt enough non sick cats here to defeat them, everyone limp and floppy as even the successful killers in Mudhound, Weepingwillow, Goldenpaw and Brindlepaw were rapidly tapped out after that little effort. They needed a non sicky, like say the deputy who'd wandered out of the sick camp to tend to some newcomers and hadnt seemed to notice the commotion so far. Well Mudhound could certainly get his attention.

Heaving in a congested breath the hornet did their tried and true impression of a foghorn.
"SPIDERTHROAT THERE'S EVIL RATS THAT ARE KILLING US!! HEEEEEEEEEELLLP!!! KILL IT!!!"
If the other new fresher cats of Carrioncaller, Raccoontail, Hollowpaw, and Pinepaw happened to hear and also come help? That'd be nice. That'd totally tapped out the hornet though, now they were coughing like mad.

@Starfall @Neptune. @otter @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost

Weepingwillow hissed at the rats, batting one away as it dragged its colony near the kits and hornet she was stand to protect. Weepingwillow turned, Crouching to watch the rats and used her hind legs to push little Mitekit softly towards Mudhound. "Got'em?" She called behind her, not taking her eyes off of the rats.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 12:00 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamfish The Sheet Ghost View Post

RACCOONTAIL (MALE)
PURRKS
Well Insulated ACTIVE

Raccoontail crashed through the bushes ungracefully. He honestly looked like he had tripped. ((raccoon doesnt have the sickness too bad rn, so he is a good choice- oh wait he sucks at fighting)) "Did you have to be that loud?" He rasped. "We're not too far away. At least, I'm not- OH STARCLAN WHAT IS GOING ON" He jumped at a rat and killed it quickly, but collapsed in a coughing fit soon after.
Weepingwillow sighed. "Stay there mouse-brain, good kill. Protect the sick apprentices just in case they come..... untangled" she mewed, a bit akwardly

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 12:19 PM
GRRR HALLOWEEN TIME

Bump Policy: whenever I feel like it
My Mood: Mellow

"I am NOT-" Raccoontail started, but coughed up a storm again and nodded. "Ok Weepingwillow." @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa

PURRKS:
Well Insulated

Sage waz here :3
chippy chipperton IV was here!!
Old Today, 12:45 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamfish The Sheet Ghost View Post
"I am NOT-" Raccoontail started, but coughed up a storm again and nodded. "Ok Weepingwillow." @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa
Weepingwillow gave a fond shake of her head, turning back to the rats. Her eyes welling up in protective fear as she heard. "Mama! Mama!!" Cinderkit. Cinderkit was starting to cry, it broke Weepingwillow's heart. "Cinder.....Cinder my love it's ok. Your fine darling, mama will be there soon she has to deal with something right now! the prey is being naughty so mama has to teach it something, stay in place ok love? Mudhound will prot- keep you warm, ok?" She purred gently, with a mothers expertise she kept the waver out of her tone and stayed strong and confident in front of her daughter.

Old Today, 12:59 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm

PINEPAW
#PinepawTHC
PURRKS: THE COLLECTER, SILK SPINNER, HERBAL KNOWLEDGE T1 // THC APPRENTICE

[Pinepaw rolled a: 3. Fail!]

He tried to swipe, but his weak limbs didn't allow him. Missing the swipe, he slipped and fell face-first into the mud. Wiping it off his face, he stood up. Noticing Shockhoney looking scared, he leaped in front of her and mustered all his strength to stay upright and fighting. Snarling, he lashed his tail and tried to attack.

[Pinepaw rolled a: 18. Success!]

Striking with as much force as he could, he managed to attack one of the rats and damage it pretty badly. He was slightly off-balance, and slipped a bit. That let one of the rats attack Shockhoney. Right as it lunged for her throat, he threw himself in front of it, hoping to snatch the creature right out of the air.

[Pinepaw rolled a: 1. But he's determined so he gets a stat boost.]

He failed. Miserably. He howled in pain as the rat that aimed for Shockhoney's throat caught his instead. A slash from the side of his neck to his shoulder blade. He managed to bite the rat's neck, killing it. Looking up weakly, he gave a shaky smile towards Shockhoney, before slumping to the ground unconscious.

@Rose

PINEPAW HAS PASSED OUT FROM BLOOD LOSS. -1 RAT.

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord

Last edited by otter; Today at 01:00 PM.
Old Today, 01:56 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Rats! Rats? RATS???? Brindlepaw wasn't quite in a fit state to understand what was going on, but he did register that Mudhound and Wolfhive were yowling, and when those two started going off it was best to sit up and take notice. He was, like, trying to do that. He managed the sitting up bit at least, though that was only with an almighty hack. Standing up was even worse, but he had to do something! It seemed like everyone else was too sick to do much, two of the rats at least were flopping around dead-looking but the other five? six? four? were looking very much alive as they savaged the fresh-kill pile.

Brindlepaw managed to get to his feet, bumbling towards the Crown Of Rats. He passed Goldenpaw in their retreat, saw Shockhoney slipping away. Fawnpaw was sleeping, and Mudhound and Weepingwillow were containing the kits. SO APPARENTLY IT WAS JUST HIM THEN! This, predictably, did not give him any extra skills or strength to defeat the rats. If anything it made him more prone to looking over his shoulder for theoretical help, and let the rats get a couple more bites than they ought to've in. As with the other warriors and apprentices who'd attempted to beat back the monster, Brindlepaw killed exactly one rat at a price of, oh, about six rat bites on his front paws.

Perhaps realizing he was a) a threat but b) a defeatable one, the rats turned their attention from Food to Fighting, and generally made in his direction. This, while done slowly and with much squeaking and infighting, was a decently effective defense against an apprentice half-incapacitated with sickness, and Brindlepaw was sent into retreat quite quickly. He managed to give a few of the rats some clawmarks to remember him by, but the three positioned relatively parallel to him returned the favor with bites to his shoulders and sides, as they seemed to be trying a flanking, swarming approach, albeit from one direction only.

A little Brindlepaw began, cry broken off by a cough A little help he coughed again. Swallowed. A little help over here! He needed help. Like asap. Because the rats were multiplying, or at least seemed to be in his slightly addled mind. They looked bigger, more menacing. Or maybe he'd just fallen over? Brindlepaw lashed out again, striking more warm, little bodies. His paws came away sticky. He might have killed one, he didn't know. Regardless, he needed that requested help right about now, because the bundle-of-rats were now fully intent on eating HIM, and he was only able to stagger in another direction, almost circling the freshkill pile, at a pace that even the stupid rats could match. And they were nipping at his paws the whole way. (OPEN!)

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + The collector [active]

She could hear all the commotion just beyond her foggy head, and maybe a few paw steps away from her. She had no idea what was happening, staying curled up and lying in her dizzying thoughts, why was it so hard to think about nice things? So sunpaw was completely up for ignoring the current problem that was in camp, staying in one spot felt really nice right now. Well, that was until she heard her brothers call for help, what was her brother even doing to ask for help? She had no energy to do any sort of fighting but she would force herself just to help a sibling in aid. Uncurling and getting up on wobbly legs she dragged herself over to the weird rat pile, was that a brown blob in front of them? Why did it even look like that, it looked like they were trying to eat each other.

"I th-think dad will be mad if he saw us getting our asses kicked by that mess" hopefully Brindlepaw could tell she was joking. Sunpaw was sure dad would be understanding of the problem and what ails them right now. A bite of her paw had her sluggish mind reeling from the pain and she looked back at the mass of rats, some dead some alive. Another set of bites from the ones still alive and in retaliation she clumsily stomped on one of the rat's head when she had been aiming to really claw its neck, oops. "Stupid brown mass of idiots" she whined as she received a few more bites in return. No other thought floated in her head and she kicked the mass away from both her and her brother with the other limp dead rats dragging with them. "How does one get their tails tangled together" she plopped down beside her brother if he didn't oppose it, she sure hoped not.

[ -1 rat ]
Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old Today, 02:42 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
93/200
6 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Honestly, Hollowpaw had assumed the commotion was normal here. Hell, these cats were definitely not above starting crap just for the sake of it, so he'd mostly ignored it until Mudhound shouted.

"Sure, I'll take a- OH WHAT THE-?!" He starts, only to break off when the rat??? Monster???? Thing?? Makes an appearance in his line of sight. It's like nothing he's ever seen before. Granted, the young medic hadn't ever seen a rat before point blank, so this thing is.... alarming. What a terrible time not to know how to fight. Coughing, he watches as Pinepaw, though his effort is valiant, collapses to the ground.

"Oh, for the love of-" he hisses, wheezing as he rushes in to drag the larger apprentice away from the fray and towards the medicine den where he could treat him there.

[ @otter ]

Carrioncaller
~<>~
68 moons || he/him || ThunderClan Warrior || Just a Scratch
bulky, thick furred mink point w/ feathered tail; blue eyes

The call to action from Mudhound wasn't something Carrioncaller was going to ignore. The rat... thing... was certainly something to behold, that's for certain. He doesn't say anything even as he rushes to assist. The thing is angry, and being one of the only fit warriors here who aren't sick, he can pull more weight and make up for the weakening efforts of the others.

[roll: 13, success]
Though it's difficult to get a good angle on the massive tangle of rats, Carrioncaller manages to get a hard blow on one, killing it before scanning to look for anyone who might be struggling.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 04:00 PM
Olivekit

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

Like the tripod got the reasoning for the orders but..... Well Weepingwillow got a Look for them. 1. Mudhound was a hornet, sick or not they outranked even if they didnt pull that. 2. Mudhound had just tried to get up to kill the rats and couldnt manage it, weak from illness. If they could stand they'dve just killed the rats there and dealt with the issue, running was not an option.

Thats why the plan was to curl around the kittens (who were equally not really capable of running right now) and was planning to curl around them to be a great furry wall. Soooooo they were not gonna run and risk endangering the kits but would watch over Weepingwillows Cinderkit, and so nodded at the molly as they tucked the kittens close.

They had Quackkit (loved that name), Mantiskit, Olivekit and Cinderkit, after quickly leaning over to grab the sleeping kit. Mitekit wasnt coming close though which was bad.
So, tucking Quackkit, Mantiskit, Olivekit, and Cinderkit close to their belly, trapping them there with a large fluffy tail and curling around them using the wall and their body to create a little fort for the kittens the hornet reassured them with a soft "You guys are so cute, stay right here in fort muddy where the rats cant get you ok and after its gone I can tell you a story!" before turning their head over their shoulder to call out to Weepingwillow.

"Mitekit! Get over to me its not safe! Weepingwillow, if you can push her closer I can grab! And help Brindlepaw get away, quickly!"
Oof their throat hurt talking so urgently but missing kits in a crisis was an issue around rats that could literally kit a kit in a single bite. Hell the rats were the size of some of the kits on their own, in a group it'd be easy.
@ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @olive-shine @Spooky_Blossom @flowsie

The main issue was that there just wasnt enough non sick cats here to defeat them, everyone limp and floppy as even the successful killers in Mudhound, Weepingwillow, Goldenpaw and Brindlepaw were rapidly tapped out after that little effort. They needed a non sicky, like say the deputy who'd wandered out of the sick camp to tend to some newcomers and hadnt seemed to notice the commotion so far. Well Mudhound could certainly get his attention.

Heaving in a congested breath the hornet did their tried and true impression of a foghorn.
"SPIDERTHROAT THERE'S EVIL RATS THAT ARE KILLING US!! HEEEEEEEEEELLLP!!! KILL IT!!!"
If the other new fresher cats of Carrioncaller, Raccoontail, Hollowpaw, and Pinepaw happened to hear and also come help? That'd be nice. That'd totally tapped out the hornet though, now they were coughing like mad.

Olivekit - ThunderClan kit (5 moons

She smiled. "I would love a story." She curled into the warmth of Mudhound's belly. She purred a raspy rumble. Then her eyes shot open. Her voice quivered as she asked, "How did the rats get in? If rats could get in, could foxes, or badgers?" She shivered at the thought of a fox's stench. She had heard many stories about them. Foxes would kill without a second thought. If it got into the makeshift camp, it would reek hacock.

Mentions
Mantiskit -@Spooky Blossom
Mudhound -@Rani
Old Today, 04:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

--- ALL THE RATS ARE DEAD! PLEASE STOP BEATING UP THEIR BODIES!! ---
unless your cat is doing it intentionally but the point is there are no active threats
Everything was a blur, disoriented and messy. Tracking what had happened after he yelled seemed impossible - it was a collage of fur and colors, signifiying everything and nothing.

But as soon as it came, it seemed done - the flurry of noise, blood, flesh, concluded in overkill. Wolfhive was distantly aware of wounds but his body was wracked in coughs and nausea, and he crumpled into himself further.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; Today at 04:13 PM.