☆*: .。. o Duskpaw o .。.:*☆

☆*: .。. o The Blind, The Broken, The Forgiving o .。.:*☆
❧ Shadowclan Apprentice
❧ Purrks - Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
Snakes and sinners, smoke and mirrors
But why am I the one that has to pay?

No. No. No.

Just. No.

"You think an apology cuts it?" She huffed.

"Where were you when I needed you? Where the hell were you when Cougarbite went missing? When Aunt Lostspark- Larkfire died?" She paused between her aunt's two names, realizing that Hawkpaw probably wouldn't know Lostspark's new name.

"You left me alone. Broken and alone. You left me to heal my broken pieces by myself" She was half debating just stalking back to the apprentice's den, or bugging a warrior to get her out of camp. Anything to get away from her disgrace of a sister.

"Give me one reason to forgive you."

- @Starphobia

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.
Old Today, 12:40 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hawkpaw
Dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with forest green eyes
She/Her | 13 Moons| + every 15th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Has a huge personality; Ambitious and slightly narcissistic
[9/100]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
There she went again, throwing herself in stuations she couldn't quite escape from. This was just how she was, wasn't it? Duskpaw had a good reason to be mad at her. A very good reason. And Hawkpaw--the name left a strange, hollow space in her mind--did not deserve forgiveness. And for the first time in forever, she admitted to everything. Her flaws. Flaws that she would brush over, because she was "simply the best".

"I don't deserve your forgiveness, Duskpaw. And I'm not saying this to earn it, either," she paused. There were so many things she wanted to say. But she just couldn't. How could she? Ignoring completely about the rather shocking and sudden news about Cougarbite's disappearance and Larkfire's death, she continued. She couldn't worry about that now. Duskpaw was the only one important... As of now. "I was young and foolish when I left, you know that. I was just... A stupid kit in an apprentice's body. I'm so sorry for... Leaving you alone in the dark to fight the world by yourself."--Was this the right choice of words?--"I'll never leave you. Ever. You're my sister. And I've always loved you. And I will continue to love you for as long as we're both alive. It was my fault for not being able to be there for you. It had been one of my life goals. To protect you. But... You have every right to be mad at me. You have every right to hate me, if I'm being honest. It's all on me. I'm sorry. I never should've left."

But you did.

Shut up.

"I'm sorry for being the arrogant and inconsiderate kit I've been my whole life. I'm sorry for not being able to protect you. I'm sorry for... For not being there for you when you needed me. I'm sorry. I really am. I-I'm... Not sure if I can explain how... Sorry I am in words," she refused to let the tears spill. Not right now. Not when she was supposed to be the strong one. She stepped back. "I don't deserve you, Duskpaw. You deserve so much better."

{ @gayvinegar }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 03:19 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post

━━━━━▲━━━━━
Fishkit ▲ She/Her ▲ Kit ▲ 7M ▲ ShadowClan
━━━━━▼━━━━━

[ @alec ]

Fishkit swayed her tail behind her slightly the tip of her tail twitching slightly as she looked at rookfire, fish shrugged as the medic asked her a question she wanted to be an apprentice already, she could have been one but wasn't cause she snuck out of camp a punishment well earned. Maybe now that she was free form the med cat den she could be apprenticed begging she won't be 8 moons by then, fishkit sighed “ Yeah, i guess so She meowed looking at rookfire she wondered who her mentor would be she couldn't guess, but hoped they were an good warrior or anyone would be nice if she was being honest with herself, but she would have to wait and see. Fishkit flicked her dark colored ear before sitting down wrapping her warm colored tail over her cream paws.

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
okay this wasnt as entertaining as he first hoped it would be and the medic had a whole lot of mud to clean from his pelt so he wasnt super keen on keeping this going for a lot longer than necesarry. the kit wasnt chatty in any capacity which was a pity given he wouldve potentially changed his mind about his opinion on her if she showed some sort of personality but if she wouldnt so shall be it. considering age and heritage though, rookfire couldnt say she was in his top 3 least liked apprentices or kits right now but also far from the top 3 most liked. those spots went to palepaw, cinderpaw, birdpaw, gutspaw and the dawnspawn as one because he was really bad at picking favourites.
"aye, good lass" he confirmed with a nod, ear twitching towards the medicine den in case mossfreckles soft paw steps could be heard from outside while he remained with his head tilted downwards, eyes on the multi shade brown kit. finally, he averted his gaze, stepping around the kit to make his way inside, only now realising he shouldve probably found a body of water to clean off some of the mud before returning...left to pick dried mud out of his fur at a painstaking pace he settled in front of the medicine den to dry off first.

[ super short but we r done w this interaction i guess! ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder