Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by FluffyToasterBunny
Today 01:06 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:51 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:32 AM
[training] I'm only doing...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:22 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:22 AM

Old October 12th, 2024, 12:03 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky_bluee. View Post

Raven's head jerked up and he saw a cat. A BLUE CAT! Raven gasped. "Woah your pelt is blue!" He meowed. Then the warning suddenly passed over to him and Raven took 5 pawsteps back from the river.

Raven's ears perked up as he heard something about a clan. "Clan?" He tiled his head. Was this a wild cat?! He thought to himself. Raven thought that they smelled fishy. Like, actually fishy. "Are clans full of wild cats?" He asked curiously, completely ignoring the question about his caretakers. Raven didn't want to think about that.

Seabreeze
Seabreeze flicked an ear at the observation, "I am blue." He offered back lamely, unsure how to properly respond to that. It wasn't like people pointed out others pelt colors all mystified often and Seabreeze didn't interact with kits often in general, he was kind of bad with speaking with them properly. He just awkwardly answers and calls it a day. He was happy to see that the kit had the mind to listen as he took some steps away from the water before interrogating the lionheart.

"Clan. I'm from Riverclan. I guess you could say that we're wild cats. We're wild compared to kitty pets, and perhaps even some rogues. But we aren't feral." Seabreeze offered in explanation, before turning his own question onto the younger tom, "What're you doing out here? Haven't you heard the stories about clan cats?" Because obviously if the kit recognized the word than that meant that he heard some sort of story and most stories about the clans that tumble and get gossiped don't paint them in a very friendly light.

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Inferno
A dark ginger maine coon mix with blue eyes

Lionheart, Riverclan, picking her own name? She blinked up at the cat, still trying to wrap her head around everything she had said. "What is a riverclan?" She was beyond confused at this point, taking on a new name, that might be hard in the case of trying to get used to remembering it. "How would I name myself? Do I have to do something?" Inferno looked down at her paws as if they would give her the answer to her question.

(Goldish mention, sorry about taking so long with this @Blaaze )

[ header placeholder ]
╰┈➤ ❝ [Goldfish]
| RiverClan Lionheart | She/her | Mentions; @Naila |

Oh! Looks like she went too fast, didn't she? Goldfish flicked one ear in response, tipping her head slightly in thought. "Oh! Alright. Not a RiverClan, Riverclan. RiverClan is a group of cats- like me, you, older, younger- who live and work together. To name yourself.. pick a word, and I'll tell you if you can be named that, alright?" Whether Stormstar would like it or not was unknown. But it seemed basic enough to let somecat pick their own name. Fireglow was a different situation.. right? She hadn't lost her mother and seemingly only connection.
↳-Header by Mango-༉‧₊˚✧

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old Today, 12:24 AM

Bump Policy: 72 or 80 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Name: Fluffy
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name: Flarepaw
Reason for Joining: After attempting to join Windclan (a place where he thought his siblings were) he realised how much he missed being in a group and he also heard about stories of the clans from his mother and wanted to see what it was like
Mention: @taillow @Marigoldwhisper @korok @Blaaze @Idiotic.Bean101 @Dolomedes

||Small paws raced along the ground, occasionally tripping over one another and having to reset the run. Fluffy flicked his ear and paused looking around to see if anyone was there. His ever-lasting smile continued to- well- smile as he (after finding no one) kept on moving. ``I should be close shouldn't i? This place kinda smells like the other one, a lot of cats,`` He said thoughtfully to himself, ``I think mama said something about that.``. He squinted trying to remember his mothers words from his kithood.||

Last edited by FluffyToasterBunny; Today at 12:26 AM.
Old Today, 12:38 AM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmo11 View Post
Rocky
(Spotted brown tom with bright amber eyes)
7 moons, Tom, Loner

"Can I-join? I can hunt-my-my mom taught me how to." Rocky said to Stormstar with hopeful eyes. "If no then I can leave if you want me to." Rocky meowed. He looked at the powerful cat and hoped this wouldn't affend her.

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

The RiverClan leader blinked down at the young cat, taking note of the seemingly indecisiveness that was coming from him. He didn't look like much, but then again he also didn't look that much older than some of the apprentice's in camp. "You know how to hunt? Well, hate to break it to you kid, but it takes more than just that to make it in the Clan." Plus, it didn't really sound like he wanted it.

"Look, I run a Clan, not a place where you can have one paw in 'n one paw out, 'n like we already established your mom isn't here. So your best bet is to keep lookin' for her outside my borders." With that the leader gave one last nod in the direction behind the cat towards the outskirts.

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old Today, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
Name: Autumn
Rank Request: Kit
New Name: Autumnkit
Reason for Joining: After her mother was taken somewhere without her knowledge, she has assumed she'd died, wandering around and eventually coming across RiverClan. She believes it is now her only chance of getting a home.
Mention: @taillow

--------------------

((Aaa D: Mobile post))

Autumn wasn't sure where she was. But she did know why. Silently, she wnadered around the unfamiliar territory, the strange bitter scent almost overwhelming. There has to be someone around here, right? It can't possibly be a huge abandoned chunk of land. There must be some cat around here.
Pausing her mindless wandering, Autumn looked around. It smelled of water and wet mud. And... Fish. She winced. It wasn't bad, she concluded. It could be worse.
She continued pacing around the territory, peeking around plants as she did so.

What was it with kits and being drawn to RiverClan territory? Oh, the RiverClan leader swore to the stars above she was going to hunt down every last outsider who didn't teach their kits manners and whack them. Even she had known about border scents from a young age. She couldn't recall... how, exactly, since it had just always been there. But regardless.

"...Hey. You're on my Clan's territory, kid. 'N if you're lookin' for your mom; no, she's not here." Better to just cut to the chase on that one, since that seemed to be the reason most kits and apprentice-aged cats trespassed onto her territory. Stormstar took note of the wince and if it had been a warrior, she would've hissed at them for the disrespect. But since it was a kid she would...let it slide for now.

Old Today, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyToasterBunny View Post
Name: Fluffy
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name: Flarepaw
Reason for Joining: After attempting to join Windclan (a place where he thought his siblings were) he realised how much he missed being in a group and he also heard about stories of the clans from his mother and wanted to see what it was like
Mention: @taillow @Marigoldwhisper @korok @Blaaze @Idiotic.Bean101 @Dolomedes

||Small paws raced along the ground, occasionally tripping over one another and having to reset the run. Fluffy flicked his ear and paused looking around to see if anyone was there. His ever-lasting smile continued to- well- smile as he (after finding no one) kept on moving. ``I should be close shouldn't i? This place kinda smells like the other one, a lot of cats,`` He said thoughtfully to himself, ``I think mama said something about that.``. He squinted trying to remember his mothers words from his kithood.||

Oh, for the love of the stars above! Tracking the outsider scent stinking up her territory was easy enough, and as Stormstar quickened her pace she spotted the youngster up ahead. "Ay!" she snapped, bounding over to close the gap as she aimed to cut the tom off with a sharp look. "Dunno what the hell you're doin' kid, but this is my Clan's territory 'n your gallivantin' around is gonna scare the prey away. Now get out."

Old Today, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Oh, for the love of the stars above! Tracking the outsider scent stinking up her territory was easy enough, and as Stormstar quickened her pace she spotted the youngster up ahead. "Ay!" she snapped, bounding over to close the gap as she aimed to cut the tom off with a sharp look. "Dunno what the hell you're doin' kid, but this is my Clan's territory 'n your gallivantin' around is gonna scare the prey away. Now get out."

||Fluffy blinked and looked at the larger, much more scary cat. But of course, Fluffy didn't feel threatened in the least. ``Oh well- I.`` He coughed and stood up straight, ``I was hoping I could become part of your clan.`` He looked up at the leader, trying his best to look serious, but, him being him, a slight smile broke through his sternish looking face.||
Old Today, 12:56 AM

Either this cat was genuinely unaware of the dangers cats like her - full grown warriors - posed to younger trespassers like him, or he didn't care. Stormstar was inclined to believe the later. "Well, you're goin' about it wrong by ignorin' the scent markers of the borders 'n just flyin' in here with no regard to the territory your enterin'," came the sharp rebuke as the leader narrowed her eyes. For all thetalk of outsiders wanting to join a Clan, they sure had little idea of how it all worked.

Flattening her ears as she heard him cough, she took a step back. "Are you sick?" The last thing she needed was to have a coughing cat on her territory as leaf-fall begun. She eyed him suspiciously, scenting the air to see if she could pick up any other signs.

[ @FluffyToasterBunny ]

Last edited by taillow; Today at 12:57 AM.
Old Today, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Either this cat was genuinely unaware of the dangers cats like her - full grown warriors - posed to younger trespassers like him, or he didn't care. Stormstar was inclined to believe the later. "Well, you're goin' about it wrong by ignorin' the scent markers of the borders 'n just flyin' in here with no regard to the territory your enterin'," came the sharp rebuke as the leader narrowed her eyes. For all thetalk of outsiders wanting to join a Clan, they sure had little idea of how it all worked.

Flattening her ears as she heard him cough, she took a step back. "Are you sick?" The last thing she needed was to have a coughing cat on her territory as leaf-fall begun. She eyed him suspiciously, scenting the air to see if she could pick up any other signs.

[ @FluffyToasterBunny ]

||``Sick?`` He paused to sniff himself. ``No, no i'm not sick, i was just clearing my throat.``. He backed away ``I'm sorry I crossed your border, I haven't been around here a lot, i'm still learning.``. He bowed his head and looked up at the leader. ``OH!`` He said and jerked his head back up, ``I forgot about introductions! Silly me.`` He shook his head and grinned ``I'm Fluffy, what's your name?``. The small cat looked at the leader with keen eyes.||