by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:32 AM
[training] I'm only doing...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:22 AM

Old Yesterday, 04:47 PM
~the king of heartbreak~

Bump Policy: please wait like 6 hours to bump, 3 if urgent. please do bump me for replies bc im quite forgetful
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: October Gathering

╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
A large, dark gray tom with white-tipped ears, paws, face, and tail and amber eyes.
Agatha Kitty - Active
Darkice
He/him ShadowClan Warrior 42 moons
❝ Who care what happens to me? If my Clan is happy, that's all I want. ❞
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝
Spotting the young warrior as they approached, Darkice did his best to put on a polite expression. "Well, 'ello there," he said in the most welcoming tone he could muster. "What's ya name, kid?" Darkice was kind of praying inside that him calling the other 'kid' didn't seem impolite, it was just a bit of a reflex when he was speaking to younger cats.

❝ Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too. ❞
Darkice has Agatha Kitty, Autumnwhisper has Heightened Perception (hearing), both active. Topaz has not yet used their Honed Skill purrk up.
I am not my characters, and my characters are not me. Keep this in mind during roleplay, please.
WIP character site! | Looking for interactions? Check out my interactions finder!
Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
out of the corner of his eye, rookfire observed windclans medicine cat and her apprentice finally appear and promptly take a seat with twilightstar and badgerface which made rook decide one thing almost immediately; he did not like her. the apprentice was spared from his judgement for now, too young to really go against their mentors wishes, the calico however, he watched with disgust. twilightstar taking a place below her rank was fine with him, two medicine cats (one of them not even fully trained for stars sake) reaching above their damn paygrade by sitting with the deputies? no. besides, it was nothing if not bloody ridiculous, cobwebpaw and wolfpaw couldnt get their act together and windclans medicine cats didnt even attempt to be normal because no! they were oh so much better and sitting with badgerface and twilightstar was just something they could do. ridiculous.

irritated, rookfire had half the mind to supress a upset huff and eyeroll, head not even turned to face the crowd again when he flinched, mistlewhiskers voice cool and sharp enough that he felt like he was being physically corrected instead of through simple words. if the tone of her voice was anything to go off he had done wrong and the guilt and shame set in almost immediately.
"yes ma'am" rookfire replied, swallowing the urge to mutter in shame and instead gazing at the crowd, ear flattened against his skull not in anger at mistlewhisker but himself.

whilst he fought the urge to duck his head, shoulders jutting out visibly and physically hide from the gazes resting on him, he knew better, this was embarassing enough and there was no need for him to let every last cat know what kind of interaction they just had. if he was lucky, besides the high ranks and first row, no cat had heard what mistlewhisker said and he would be spared from eternal embarassment. had mistlewhisker not bee one of the cats he valued and looked up most in shadowclan, he was almost sure the emotion heating up his chest from the inside out would be anger about being wronged even though he had done nothing wrong, but since it was her and the shame had already done its work in making him slightly nauseous, his thoughts circled the need to be better rather than that to proof he had been wronged by that.

set on staying silent and serious for the remainder of the gathering and not engage in playful teasing for his own enjoyment, he took to metaphorically chewing on his actions for once. perhaps take the hint for once and try to work on his downright toxic behaviour at times. mistlewhisker was right, he was a shadowclan high rank and he was now, more than ever, representing their clan..he could enjoy himself behind metaphorical closed doors from now on, no more openly mocking and taunting. the decision was made rather quickly, yet it was final.

[ @Mica ; @Beaan ; @finley !! ; @squidz ; @elio uhhh i think thats it ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar barely refrained from chuckling as Lightningstorm and Rabbitpaw took up residence on the deputies' stone and huddled with Crowtooth. It was probably a bit crowded with the WindClan's high ranks settled on one stone, but she didn't think anyone would fuss much about it. Twilightstar could argue seniority, giving her a little more leeway to do as she pleased regarding seating arrangements.

She offered a mild nod regarding the newly named Stormstar's thanks. Twilightstar was truly hoping that Stormstar wasn't all hot air. She saw something in the RiverClan minnow that her predecessors didn't have. Whatever hopes Twilightstar had for RiverClan's new leadership didn't matter. Stormstar would either make a name for herself, like Bumblestar and Twilightstar, and set her clan on a new path of redemption and order or drown as another worthless name among the RiverClan hierarchy as her brother had.

Twilightstar was only half paying attention to what was coming out of Stormstar's maw. The she-cat had started the gathering early, but she could understand why as it was too cold to sit here at night. While the deputy and the medicine cat playfully insulted each other, Twilightstar leaned forward a tad to peer at the medicine cats, unaware of the tension between them.

She hadn't even noticed the new cat sitting alongside Mossfreckle. Then there was Cobwebfern, RiverClan's new medicine cat apprentice. Since they were the only two new ones she guessed they were the cause of the unwanted tension there. Rabbitpaw's words confirmed her thoughts a few seconds later. It wasn't WindClan so she wouldn't worry about it too much. "Defiantly stay out of that." Twilightstar grumbled to no one in particular.

Twilightstar rose gingerly, trying not to bump into the other deputies, and sprang up to join the leaders on their stone. A full-body shiver washed through her form a heartbeat after she took Stormstar's place at the front of the stone. She took a second to gather her bearings before she spoke for WindClan.

"WindClan suffered through a few small fires in our territory. We thank StarClan and the brave warriors and apprentices who risked their lives putting them all out before the territory went up in flames. A few of our cats got some burns, but most returned unharmed and victorious."

"WindClan has several new apprentices, Cottonpaw, Ashpaw, Littlepaw, Mistypaw, Fallenpaw, Sneezepaw, Hollypaw, and Sparrowpaw." That was quite a few for WindClan, who often only had one or two apprentices to announce.

"We also have two warriors. Lichenshock was among the brave souls who helped save WindClan from the fire. Twistedpaw had an unfortunate accident while hunting in Twilight Falls. A rockfall fell on top of her and ended her life, I had the honor of gifting her warrior name, Featherblossom, before she made the journey to StarClan. Featherblossom was a compassionate and courageous she-cat and I hope she hunts well with our ancestors." She gave the deceased a moment of silence before continuing.

"WindClan's nursery is full despite the growing cold. Leopardsong had Skykit, Falconkit, Magnoliakit, and Jasminekit. My newest kits are Coyotekit, Bravekit, Peachkit, Coldkit, Driftingkit, Rookkit, Cinderkit, Moorkit, Orchidkit, Rainkit, Shrikekit, Racconkit, and Mosskit." Even though she announced them all with pride the worry about mentors remained etched into the back of her head.

"We've also exiled two former clanmates, Silverfur and Dreamsky, who were exiled for putting outsiders above their clan. Dreamsky stole prey from WindClan and decided to feed a loner and Silverfur turned her back on WindClan during our fighting against the fires for a random kit she found in the outskirts. Their sense of loyalty is skewed and I would advise against inviting them into any clan again."

"That's all from WindClan," Twilightstar finished, quickly leaping down to reclaim her spot beside Crowtooth, Rabbitpaw, and Lightningstorm. She settled in and fixed her single on Bumblestar. She was interested in what would be said about the territory Stormstar was asking for. As far as Twilightstar was concerned, Bumblestar had returned the territory as she had said she would and reclaimed it after RiverClan got kicked out. It's not like she never returned it at all. She doubted Bumblestar would hand it over again, but she waited to see what the ThunderClan leader had to say.
@Undertaker @dino. @taillow @Rani @Alchemist Kitsune @Dolomedes

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hawkpaw
Dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with forest green eyes
She/Her | 12 Moons| + every 15th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Has a huge personality; Ambitious and slightly narcissistic
[5/100]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Despite Starlingcall's rather friendly greeting, Hawkpaw couldn't help but frown. Oh wow. Her apprenticeship. That wasn't a pleasant question. Suddenly, all she could remember was her encounter with the hawk. The hawk that had left her fleeing for her life. The hawk that she was named after. The hawk that she was meant to be as powerful as.

You don't deserve that name.

It repeated over and over in her mind.

Shaking her head internally to clear her mind, she turned her attention back to Starlingcall.

"Eh. It's been good. I mean, I just came back to ShadowClan, so what else can I say?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

⟡ starlingcall ⟡
• shadowclan - XX moons •
⟡ dilute tortoiseshell, white chest and face spot, green eyes ⟡
• they/them - it/its •
• ⟡ •

Starlingcall watches Hawkpaw's face shift from one expression to another, their own face slowly falling to a frown. Clearly it hasn't gone well. Starlingcall cringes at itself, wondering if the reason she was cleaning up was to impress people to make up for... something? But it can't think of what that would be.

Starlingcall nods along to Hawkpaw's noncommital response. "I hope you enjoy your apprenticeship. You seem like a strong cat, I'm sure you'll be a good warrior."

This wasn't a lie, Starlingcall does think that Hawkpaw has the potential to become great. Even if... she isn't right now. But it won't let her know that.

Starlingcall glances up at the WindClan leader, and after quietly cheering for the new apprentices and warriors, frowns. "Fires in WindClan, hm? I'm glad they didn't spread any farther."

• ⟡ •

Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Post Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post

•| Cricket'Paw |•

She smiled,
"You sound so formal saying it like that." Her demeanor was calm, composed and open. "But I guess, yes, well, okay, sort of no. My mentor isn't really training me that often." Rosehawk hadn't been super diligent in that area. It wasn't awful, but she ad to seek outside help to get in some of the lessons, and she most definitely was not about to tell Bouncepaw that she still didn't know how to actually swim.
"How about you? Any new... Um... Stuff." she finally managed, her tail fluffing up.

@Luna16
@Splitmoon

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw is eager to talk about his work in helping his Clan put out the fires, and how his clanmates appreciated his digging, but he's unsure if it's okay to speak about it. Well, no matter. He's had plenty of progress in other ways as well.

"I caught my first rabbit." He meows. Not boastfully, but in a tone that makes it clear he's very happy about his catch. "I've gone over most of the basics, and Bluestrike's teaching me how to battle different predators like hawks and dogs. I've also asked him to teach me how to swim, but..." His meow turns playful, "He says he's not a Riverclan cat so he can't swim. And I'm too scared to try it on my own."
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Ok, ok. Maybe this one wasn't too bad. Floodsight was... excited for him. He didn't think that the fish would care about that. "After a little bit, Skykit rolled onto my paws. She was barely a few minutes old and so full of life." Whisperinghive shared, turning his head slightly to look at the fish beside him. "I hope that never changes. He murmered, his eyes flickering to the ground for a moment.

"What about you? How are your siblings?" He asked, hoping to change the subject from his family to hers. Whisperinghive didn't want her asking about his actual parents, and he didn't know what to say. 'My parents left me to die in the nursery? They came back moons later then left again?' Stars above, remind him to never talk about familh ever again. "You got kits?" The Windclan warrior asked, his tail twitching slightly.

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 22 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T3 ; empty slot

She'd listened to his sweet story of his littermates and Floodsight agreed whole-heartedly, nodding gently as she followed along with his words. She, too, wished everyone kept their energetic and innocent view of life, living freely without a care in the world. Unfortunately it seems like tragedies always struck in some way or another. Either removing the eternal sunshine from their eyes or removing their light entirely.

"I...I had a sister." Floodsight answered flatly, trying to hide any grieve or regret from his voice. Wow. Didn't that put a damper on the mood. The silver she-cat offered a small smile and shook off the last sentence directing the subject to something brighter. "There are these two twins I consider as my siblings. Rainpaw and Ravenpaw are both quite the ball of sunshine."

"K-kits?" The silver she-cat stammered with her face heating up. That was unexpected. Yes, she liked hanging out with them in the nursery, but never did she ever imagine herself with ones of her own. "No no, I don't have any."

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw is eager to talk about his work in helping his Clan put out the fires, and how his clanmates appreciated his digging, but he's unsure if it's okay to speak about it. Well, no matter. He's had plenty of progress in other ways as well.

"I caught my first rabbit." He meows. Not boastfully, but in a tone that makes it clear he's very happy about his catch. "I've gone over most of the basics, and Bluestrike's teaching me how to battle different predators like hawks and dogs. I've also asked him to teach me how to swim, but..." His meow turns playful, "He says he's not a Riverclan cat so he can't swim. And I'm too scared to try it on my own."

•| Cricket'Paw |•

She perked her ears up in congratulations.
"Oh my gosh! That's so cool!" Cricket'Paw loved, like a lot, hearing about stories of triumphs. "And please don't interpret any of this as sarcasm, because I legitimately am just naturally an excitable cat. That is amazing, how'd it feel, did it make you feel powerful! I caught a shrew once, don't worry, it wasn't super awesome, but I felt like I was leader of the world!" all her self consciousness on comments went out the window. Her eyes were now bright with enthusiasm and her tail wrapped delicately around her paws.
"Wow, have you ever encountered one of those things. I was told a story once on dogs and how they ate a kit whole, I didn't leave the nursery for whole moon. Now that I think about it, the cat that told me that was always a bit mean to me..." her mind was about to drift off when she heard swimming.
"Hey! I know how to swim." then she partly winced well duh, he knows that already dummy. her mind threw out. "But I guess you probably knew that." her excitement faltered for a second before coming back full swing.
"Maybe one day I could help teach you."

(She just went off a cliff with her chatter lol.)

@Luna16
@Splitmoon

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; Yesterday at 10:53 PM.