Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by FluffyToasterBunny
Today 01:06 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:51 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:32 AM
[training] I'm only doing...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:22 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:22 AM

Old October 8th, 2024, 02:06 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default a hunt on land and sea [p]

Crowpaw's Training Thread

Land Hunting/Swimming/Fishing will be done all in this thread for ease of access when linking
Any other training add-ons can always be discuss in the future.

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 22 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T3 ; empty slot

Another little one had been asking for training recently. This one was...Crowpaw? She'd seldom did another's apprentice training but throughout her days, she'd somehow inconspicuously and accidentally threw in a lesson here and there. The silver she-cat slinked her way from the new warrior's den to the apprentice's. It was a little early in the morning, but she'd rather get things started up quickly. Afterall, there was much to be caught in the early mornings.

Her gentle frame sheltered over the entrance before calling in softly, "Crowpaw, hunting training today. I'll meet you at the camp entrance when you're ready."

[ @Rowan ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old October 10th, 2024, 07:49 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: a hunt on land and sea [p]

CrowPaw
Female | 9 Moons | Posts: 6/100
black she-cat with white spotting and stripes and lighter gray areas on chest/back legs—one light blue eye, one dark blue eye
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @goodacacia (sorry this took a bit!)

The she had been relaxing, her hunting training she asked for 100% slipped her mind by this morning. She had been lying in her nest, not quite asleep, but sleepy. It was too late for her to go back to bed. The chirping of birds keeping her awake, the cool breeze drifting through her fur and the fresh air. All nice things that she was grateful for. Whenever she heard a soft voice call her name her ears flicked forward and she lifted her head. “Hm?- Oh, alright.” she nodded, standing up slowly and stretching. It would take her a moment to wake up, but once she did she would be her bubbly self again. She shook her fur out of any debris from her nest and pranced out to the entrance, soft pawsteps padding across the ground quickly. “Ready!” she chirped proudly, looking up to the warrior. Woah—she looked cooler than CrowPaw had previously noticed. Her scars and all, she was perfect to get training from!

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old October 10th, 2024, 01:20 PM
<3

Floodsight

Though it did come as quite the surprise, she'd glad the little one was up and chirpy in such early mornings. She had reminded the silver warrior a little like her own apprentice, though she'd prayed that this one might avoid throwing any tantrums. Perhaps she'd be able to steer clear of that, afterall, Crowpaw looked to be an older apprentice. Floodsight nodded gently, acknowledging the evident sparkle in their eyes when staring at her. "We'll be covering land hunting today. Just the basics, but if you do well, perhaps we'll tour the border along WindClan."

She said that as a suggestion, a motivator. It would just be a small tour if they have the time and if the little one behaved. Floodsight tilted her head forward and hinted for the little one to follow closely behind. They'll be heading in the less densely wooded part of RiverClan territory. A small, even spread of shrubs and bushes, filled plentiful of ripe berries and fallen nuts. There'll be critters out collecting the harvest of Leaf-fall and Floodsight wanted to take this chance to reap the rewards of this season.

"Basic land hunting. The hunting crouch." Floodsight explained while demonstrating with her body. She crouch down low with her belly almost touching the forest floor and tail out for balance. "This allows you to move silently on land, and when you're close enough..."

She leaped forward, pushing off with all her power in her hind legs. Her front paws aimed for where she wanted to go. "Jump, and there you go. The basics. It'll be a lot easier to learn by doing."

Floodsight looked at Crowpaw encouragingly while backing off to give the apprentice space to practice.

[ @Rowan | no worries, take your time ]

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old Yesterday, 10:38 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

CrowPaw
Female | 9 Moons | Posts: 9/100
black she-cat with white spotting and stripes and lighter gray areas on chest/back legs—one light blue eye, one dark blue eye
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @goodacacia

Finally, she got training and a pretty basic necessity to know as well! Luckily it was just her and FloodSight. (She would scream if she had to deal with 4 of her siblings at a time again). The spotted and striped apprentice remained hot on the warriors heals, enthusiastic to start. She watched every move, every motion of FloodSight as she demonstrated the exact crouch and pounce that CrowPaw would need to repeat. Hopefully she’d catch on quickly?…Maybe?

The flame of hope in her burned high as she went up to attempt the crouch herself. She would need to perfect that before doing so with the pounce as well. She bent her legs and lowered her body, trying her best to not get too low. Sure, her footing may look a bit sloppy and her form shaky and insecure, but it wasn’t horrid. Her tail hovered above the ground, brushing too low a few times. She shot a questioning look to the warrior. “I think-” she hesitated before she spoke. Hopeful her siblings were credible sources? “I’ve heard some cats uh- lower their ears I think? So prey doesn’t see them? Or- wait that may be battle training- uhhh..” she wasn’t sure, but wanted to know as much as possible if she could.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
<3

Floodsight

"Good." A small simple praise. The little one was certainly heading in the correct direction and they were quick to pick up the skill. With room for improvements, Floodsight gently tapped her own tail along Crowpaw's legs as a gentle reminder. "If you have your paws a little wider apart, it'll help you lower your body a bit more."

"Low center point and having your tail leveled out can help you balance a little better." The silver she-cat continued again. She also settled down into the hunting crouch again, letting Crowpaw take her time to copy and learn before moving onto the next steps.

"Ears?" The silver-cream she-cat repeated in surprised. She'd never heard something about that, nor had she'd ever tried something similar. "I... I suppose not, your ears should be always alert for noise. They can help you find prey, as well as determine their next move."

[ @Rowan ]

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹