Today 12:22 AM

Old October 14th, 2024, 06:44 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Cloverpaw
yippie!! they were home!! as soon as cloverpaw walked into camp, she paused for a moment, happy she was home before happily trotting over to the medicine den. "Mister Mossfreckle? Mister grousepaw??" she called out, poking her head into the den. it looked weird!! She closed her good eye, looking at the medicine den with a foggy and burry vision. Huh. "Miss dawnstar told me to get checked up in here, could you tell me im all good now? I wanna finish my training as soon as possible so miss lostspark can see me become a warrior!!!" the brown tabby chattered, making her way into the den.

[ @alec - lazy post rip ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive| Killer Aptitude (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall hadn’t wanted to, but he was well aware that he needed medical attention. His paw pads were torn and bloody from his not-so-regal display of sadness and anger in the territory, and at the very least he should get it looked at. So, after he informed what was left of his family of the news of Lostspark’s death, he went out into the territory and cleaned himself off in the shallows of the river. It took him some time, as the mud that soaked into his fur had long dried and caked up, but he managed to get most of it out at the very least.

Okay, now that that was handled, he hauled himself onto the river bank and shook himself dry. By this point it was getting pretty late in the evening, almost night time, but he knew that Mossfreckle was more than willing to treat him at any time. It was his duty after all, and he knew that the younger tom was quite devoted to the clan. Ugh… this was going to be… an experience to say the least.

As he made his way back to the camp, he found himself slowing his pace. Sure, his paws hurt, but something about facing Larkfire’s apprentice right now just didn’t feel right. Outside of their kits, he was one of the main legacies that the former enforcer left behind, having been the medicine cat before him and all. Truthfully, if it were possible, he would avoid coming to see the tom completely, buttttt he knew that having his wounds get infected would do him and the rest of the clan no good.

Swallowing dryly, he made his way into the den that Mossfreckle called his own. He avoided coming in here whenever possible, for a variety of reasons, but he couldn’t help but get hit with a wave of melancholic nostalgia when he stepped inside. This had been her den. All traces of the “her” in question were long gone by now, but the memories were still there. Darkfall could never forget that leaf-bare night that had changed everything as he knew it – that night that their thirteen was born.

Okay, now wasn’t the time to reminisce, he was here for a reason. ”Mossfreckle,” he called out, voice still hoarse from his earlier screaming ”I’ve injured my paws, could you have a look at them for me?” He was in no position to order the tom around, and he certainly wasn’t going to demand treatment. He felt guilty about this. Guilty about what he knew, and guilty about being the one that was standing here before the tom and not his former companion. Well… time to get this over with.
[ @elio Sorry this is so late!]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaan View Post
Cloverpaw
yippie!! they were home!! as soon as cloverpaw walked into camp, she paused for a moment, happy she was home before happily trotting over to the medicine den. "Mister Mossfreckle? Mister grousepaw??" she called out, poking her head into the den. it looked weird!! She closed her good eye, looking at the medicine den with a foggy and burry vision. Huh. "Miss dawnstar told me to get checked up in here, could you tell me im all good now? I wanna finish my training as soon as possible so miss lostspark can see me become a warrior!!!" the brown tabby chattered, making her way into the den.

[ @alec - lazy post rip ]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 | #rookHealing24 ]
rookfire perked up from the herbs he had been eyeing critically as if his staring alone would make their amount known to him. if only it was that easy. some of the herbs stored within the cracks in the stone wall were still unknown to him which manifested in a aversion to shifting or touching them just yet. besides foggymask and shrewstep following the enforcer challenge, it had been quiet in the medicine den, only ever disrupted by hawkbites visits to fishkit until she recently moved away. now, with only him and mossfreckle left to go in and out of the den on a daily basis, rookfire hadnt really had the change to get his paws on healing again even though the large gap between his last period of active duty and now was growing more and more concerning to him, fear of dwindling knowledge more or less ever present and only soothed by rigorous activity around the clan, teaching, hunting, distracting.

rookfire winced internally when the echo of a small voice calling for mossfreckle and grousepaw echoed in the hollow of the den, finally taking his attention from the herbs and pushing himself back to white tipped paws to leave behind a slightly warmed up patch of stone. it was getting colder and eventually sleeping on the barren ground would become too cold so perhaps, with their new schedule in place, it was time for him to move back to their nest... the former enforcer took a few quick steps towards the mouth of the medicine den, halting before the small stream running through the den and eyeing the cat he could swear he had seen before but couldnt quite place. "grousepaw isn' 'round anymore but i can do yer check up" he offered, keeping the suggestion they could wait for mossfreckle if that would make them more comfortable to himself. he was a medicine cat and he could darn well act like one even if that meant pressuring someone into trusting him.

cool grey eyes wandered over the cats body, observing the scratches littered about, some of them fresher and some already healed into light coloured fleshy scars when they brought up lostspark and rookfire briefly considered closing his eyes and hoping for this to be no more than a illusion but instead turned to fetch what he needed from the herb storage. moss to clean, cobwebs of course, chervil to prevent infection. any other issues he could address as they brought them up.
"lostspark isn' around anymore either. sorry ta' break it to you but shes dead."

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Dreaming

Cloverpaw
tw for grief ig

Oh? So grousepaw was gone? hm, Cloverpaw wondered what happened. "Okey dokey!!" she grinned. "You're Rookfire, right? I remember miss lostspark became my mentor when you got your warrior name!! I wonder what mine will be. I hope its something cool like cloverstrike or-" ...what?

The small brown apprentice staggered back, tears welling in her eyes as the medic spoke. "heh. y-yeah right. t-this is all some.. some sick joke. don't lie to me like that," she chuckled, kneading the ground. nonono, miss lostspark couldn't be dead. she couldn't! why? because cloverpaw said so! no, she couldn't. miss lostspark was probably just... in the warriors den! resting! and uh uh rookfire just decided to play some cruel prank on him! right?...

right?

"j-just tell me where she is. b-because she's not dead," she growled, backing away from the medic. this had to be some sick, cruel joke. "s-she's c-cant be... she cant"

[ @alec ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream