Kill them all [Clanwide...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 05:57 PM
Enforcer Challenge...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:40 PM

Old Today, 04:47 PM
~the king of heartbreak~

Bump Policy: please wait like 6 hours to bump, 3 if urgent. please do bump me for replies bc im quite forgetful
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: October Gathering

╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
A large, dark gray tom with white-tipped ears, paws, face, and tail and amber eyes.
Agatha Kitty - Active
Darkice
He/him ShadowClan Warrior 42 moons
❝ Who care what happens to me? If my Clan is happy, that's all I want. ❞
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝
Spotting the young warrior as they approached, Darkice did his best to put on a polite expression. "Well, 'ello there," he said in the most welcoming tone he could muster. "What's ya name, kid?" Darkice was kind of praying inside that him calling the other 'kid' didn't seem impolite, it was just a bit of a reflex when he was speaking to younger cats.

❝ Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too. ❞
Darkice has Agatha Kitty, Autumnwhisper has Heightened Perception (hearing), both active. Topaz has not yet used their Honed Skill purrk up.
I am not my characters, and my characters are not me. Keep this in mind during roleplay, please.
WIP character site! | Looking for interactions? Check out my interactions finder!
Old Today, 05:22 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: October Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
out of the corner of his eye, rookfire observed windclans medicine cat and her apprentice finally appear and promptly take a seat with twilightstar and badgerface which made rook decide one thing almost immediately; he did not like her. the apprentice was spared from his judgement for now, too young to really go against their mentors wishes, the calico however, he watched with disgust. twilightstar taking a place below her rank was fine with him, two medicine cats (one of them not even fully trained for stars sake) reaching above their damn paygrade by sitting with the deputies? no. besides, it was nothing if not bloody ridiculous, cobwebpaw and wolfpaw couldnt get their act together and windclans medicine cats didnt even attempt to be normal because no! they were oh so much better and sitting with badgerface and twilightstar was just something they could do. ridiculous.

irritated, rookfire had half the mind to supress a upset huff and eyeroll, head not even turned to face the crowd again when he flinched, mistlewhiskers voice cool and sharp enough that he felt like he was being physically corrected instead of through simple words. if the tone of her voice was anything to go off he had done wrong and the guilt and shame set in almost immediately.
"yes ma'am" rookfire replied, swallowing the urge to mutter in shame and instead gazing at the crowd, ear flattened against his skull not in anger at mistlewhisker but himself.

whilst he fought the urge to duck his head, shoulders jutting out visibly and physically hide from the gazes resting on him, he knew better, this was embarassing enough and there was no need for him to let every last cat know what kind of interaction they just had. if he was lucky, besides the high ranks and first row, no cat had heard what mistlewhisker said and he would be spared from eternal embarassment. had mistlewhisker not bee one of the cats he valued and looked up most in shadowclan, he was almost sure the emotion heating up his chest from the inside out would be anger about being wronged even though he had done nothing wrong, but since it was her and the shame had already done its work in making him slightly nauseous, his thoughts circled the need to be better rather than that to proof he had been wronged by that.

set on staying silent and serious for the remainder of the gathering and not engage in playful teasing for his own enjoyment, he took to metaphorically chewing on his actions for once. perhaps take the hint for once and try to work on his downright toxic behaviour at times. mistlewhisker was right, he was a shadowclan high rank and he was now, more than ever, representing their clan..he could enjoy himself behind metaphorical closed doors from now on, no more openly mocking and taunting. the decision was made rather quickly, yet it was final.

[ @Mica ; @Beaan ; @finley !! ; @squidz ; @elio uhhh i think thats it ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder