Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Roblox Gift Card Giveaway...
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:02 PM
Kill them all [Clanwide...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 05:57 PM
Enforcer Challenge...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:40 PM

Old October 4th, 2024, 12:30 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: everything eats and is eaten. time is fed [ p ]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Gutspaw - @wolfie ] [Squirrelrise - @idia ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker always woke with the sun, leaving the warrior's den and inspecting camp before the day really began. Morning patrols were easy--anyone up and wanting to go could, and usually she left it to Enforcers to go out since they were the only ones up at this time anyway. The sun had begun to break through the mists that crept over the leaf-fall landscape when the camp entrance rustled, and Mistlewhisker glanced to see Squirrelrise and Gutspaw approaching her. Huh, she hadn't known they would be interested in early morning patrols. Mistlewhisker opened her mouth to call for them, thinking of inviting them on a patrol with her, to spend some time together.

Immediately, she knew something was wrong. Pushing herself to her paws, Mistlewhisker met the pair halfway. The demand of "what happened?" hadn't even formed on her tongue before Gutspaw was stammering about Goops, blood, fur, dog--The Deputy sharply glanced at Squirrelrise as she cut in next, begging that they search. Search for who? Mistlewhisker raised her tail for silence, mind working overtime to register and unpack everything that was being thrust upon her. "Take me there, now. Explain exactly what happened on the way."

Mistlewhisker didn't waste any more time, storming out of camp and allowing Squirrelrise and Gutspaw to overtake her and lead her to the site.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old Today, 04:25 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: everything eats and is eaten. time is fed [ p ]

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // seventeen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @Mica @idia | iii think the wording wooont tip off mindreader siiince its relatively vague / doesn't directly mentioned that it and squirrel went out 2gether to hunt so it wouldnt be directly lying, just hints to it but lmk!!
The apprentice spent a few moments gasping for air, legs trembling under the weight of weariness. It nodded its head up and down in agreement with Squirrelrise. If there was - any way - any damn way, they would have to find Goopywhisker. Something, some remnants. .. An answer, because Gutspaw didn't want to think the dogs ate him whole. Some messed up painful fate. He didn't deserve that. Mistlewhisker demanded them to take her to the scene and teeth could only nod in agreeance weakly.

All it could focus on was how loud its heartbeat was as the tabby led the deputy out of camp. For a brief moment, Gutspaw fell in a silence. Thoughts reeling over, she wanted an explanation - something less paced. It never enjoyed,, lying. Honesty was its best policy. Still, it swallowed nervously. It didn't want to deal with the consequences. None of the important pieces were fabricated.

When it felt as if its throat wouldn't collapse, it cleared its throat softly. "We were, just out. Figured early bird gets the worm, had time to kill - we always need stuff for the fresh-kill pile, y'know? Expect uhm, I - I caught on a strange, scent. Wasn't - didn't seem recent but knew it was dogs. 'N might as well investigate, but,, when I tracked down it down, w - well, weren't any .. dogs. Just, just blood and - " Gutspaw took in a sharp breath, "fur. " A beat.

"Careful, " it warned, going to enter the evergreen a different direction then it had originally. The tabby pushed back through the evergreen, exposing the scattered scene to Mistlewhisker. "P-pawprints are mine, w - when I, went through the bushes I, I stepped in it. Didn't realize at, first, but I -" Tears started to well back up in its blue irises, not quite spilling just yet. "Abyssdamnit, " it cursed, choking down a sob at the thought. "Furs - furs not, pale enough to be Palepaw's or Bristlethorn. Cherrywood's fur is too -- dark of a ginger. I - Goopy - he's the only one, " It finished explaining, the scent of blood and dog made it too difficult to place a proper scent but ,, Gutspaw knew. Could feel it in teeth's very soul. It kept its wording as truthful as possible, while it didn't know why Squirrelrise had came out it had wanted to bring back some prey. It lifted a dark paw to hastily wipe at the tears.

"Scents - scents all stale 'n I don't, think there's any pawprints nearby. "

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws t2 ✮ bewitched ✮ the collector ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all

Last edited by wolfie; Today at 05:28 PM.