Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 03:22 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:19 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:13 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Blaaze
Today 03:02 PM

Old October 5th, 2024, 07:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Stay Silent and Hunt [p]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

The Commander hadn't needed to do classes or lessons for the apprentices nearly as much lately. Not that he was complaining, but he was also growing bored, and this last batch of warriors was motivation for him to keep the flow going. Maybe a warrior each meeting? Or more? That'd be great.

"Hey kid, you need stealth training? Hunting? The clan needs prey," Hawkbite spoke to the nearest apprentice, his tail twitching behind him as he awaited an answer.

@Starphobia - Silentpaw

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 8th, 2024, 08:05 AM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Stay Silent and Hunt [p]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw froze in the middle of his grooming session, looking up to meet the Commander's eyes. Stealth? Hunting? He could do with his current hunting skills, he assumed, but his stealth would need a little more help. He got up on all fours, nodding.
He paused. Would Hawkbite want him to speak? From his past experiences he'd noticed that some cats did not quite like the fact that he was, well, silent.

Hm. He could care less about what others think. Unless it was a few certain cats. Then he would care. He wasn't sure were to put Hawkbite on the list.

{ @SuspiciousMindz }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Just A Fossil

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

Oh gosh. First, he had to train a blind one. Then two wobbly ones. Now was this one mute? How was he supposed to communicate with this one? Guess he'd figure it out. Good thing this was hunting and some stealth because otherwise, he'd be struggling way worse.

Hawkbite gestured for the apprentice to follow him out to the territory. He wasted no time getting to where they needed to be before halting Silentpaw and getting straight to the point. "Right, so. The key components to hunting and stealth is obviously staying quiet. You want to utilize your shadows and surroundings and make sure you stay downwind so the prey doesn't smell you. Make sense so far?" he'd inquire, casting a curious glance at the apprentice.

"Show me your best hunting crouch. I wanna see what you know so far."

@Starphobia - Silentpaw

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 07:24 AM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Despite Hawkbite not saying anything, Silentpaw could tell he wasn't too pleased with his silence. Perhaps he could do the Commander a favour a throw one or two words in their training session.

The patched tabby found himself lsitening closely to the Commander's words, despite knowing a majority of them. Though they were the same words his mentor had used, it somehow felt... Different. He wasn't sure why, and he wasn't going to go figuring it out. Too much work. Silentpaw gave Hawkbite a nod, stepping back just a little and lowering himself to the ground, multicoloured paws tucked beneath his belly, head lowered just the same.

{ @SuspiciousMindz }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 01:12 PM
Just A Fossil

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

Hawkbite would watch Silentpaw get down into the crouch. His eyes would study him a little harsher than normal before he'd let out a singular hmm. "Good start but keep your paws a little more spread apart so when you stalk, you can balance yourself better," Hawkbite instructed, getting down into his crouch to demonstrate. "You... lack a tail so balancing is a little different for you. This'll help," he urged.

Next, Hawkbite began creeping forward, circling Silentpaw for a moment to correct their stance if needed and to demonstrate how to move quietly. "As you stalk, be mindful of your paws. Stepping on a crunchy leaf or a twig is all it takes to ruin a hunt. Stay low, pin your ears if you need to. Don't unsheath your claws until you're ready to pounce," Hawkbite gestured for Silentpaw to try it. He started creeping forward in a straight line, watching and listening to the apprentice attempt.

@Starphobia - Silentpaw

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL