Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:46 AM

Old October 5th, 2024, 02:51 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Algaebird slept
Old October 6th, 2024, 11:08 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime! <3 (I won't be able to respond on Tues and Thirs as well as wensday and Sunday morning!
My Mood: Queenly

(MistyKit)-(2 Moons)-(Genderfluid)
MistyKit suck into the Elder's den hoping to hear some new stories and some old legends and tall tales of Starclan. They could hardly wait. Mistyki walked over to the first elder they saw and then they poked Algaebird with a stick [If that's okay with you @HerbalTea]. MistyKit looked at them with admiration.
" Hello! "
MistyKit chirped as she sat down next to their nest.
" Could you please tell me a story? "
They mewed as they titled their head.
Old October 7th, 2024, 09:38 PM

My Mood: Cool

Blizzardoak

|61 Moons|

Blizzardoak sat alone in the den huffing tiredly.

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso
Old October 13th, 2024, 05:06 PM
~the king of heartbreak~

Bump Policy: please wait like 6 hours to bump, 3 if urgent. please do bump me for replies bc im quite forgetful
My Mood: Spooky

┌─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───┐
large and fluffy bluish gray tom with dark gray stripes and ear tufts. has a scar across his face and chest.
✩ Miresong ✩
He/him | Trans | Elder | 87 moons | RC
The wise storyteller
└─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───┘
The elder lay tiredly in the den, feeling rather lonesome on this otherwise fine day. He hadn't many friends to speak to, and maybe today just wasn't the day any young ones wanted any tales. When Miresong looked up from licking his paw, he found a somewhat small silhouette by the entrance of the Elders' den.
"'Ello?" Miresong said, though his voice not very audible. He hadn't had to talk in a hot minute and so his vocal cords must have gotten messed up or something. With a clearing of his throat, Miresong relaxed, seeing it was but a young apprentice nearby.

❝ Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too. ❞
Darkice has Agatha Kitty, Autumnwhisper has Heightened Perception (hearing), both active. Topaz has not yet used their Honed Skill purrk up.
I am not my characters, and my characters are not me. Keep this in mind during roleplay, please.
WIP character site! | Looking for interactions? Check out my interactions finder!
Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM
EPIC

Bump Policy: ★Within 6 hours of you making a post! Please bump me or I'll cry★
My Mood: Spooky

Shorepaw
He/Him |~| Riverclan |~| 5 moons
The young cream apprentice slunk towards the entrance of the elders den, trying to stay as silent as possible.
He wasn't sure why. His ears instinctively perked up at the sound of a voice. He grinned, his teeth glinting in the dull light of the den. He ducked into the den and plopped himself in front of an elder. He crossed his paws and looked at them.

Old Today, 02:02 AM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Dreamz View Post
┌─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───┐
large and fluffy bluish gray tom with dark gray stripes and ear tufts. has a scar across his face and chest.
✩ Miresong ✩
The wise storyteller
└─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───┘
"Greetings, Stormstar," Miresong greeted his leader with some happiness in his voice. "How can we help ya?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky_bluee. View Post
CLOUDSONG

Cloudsong's head slowly lifted up. "Greetings, Stormstar." He muttered and dipped his head, eyes hazy after just waking up. "I'm good. Thanks." He meowed.

@taillow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Waterlily
Riverclan Elder | She/Her | 134 Moons

Well well well look who it was. Did Stormstar think a pretty new name and title and some work being done to get the clan in bare minimum working order means she'd be greeted by accolades? Or perhaps this was a bid to get Waterlily on her side before the elder tore into her like she did for the older brother.

The leader had another thing coming if that was the case, and that shown as a scraggly head lifted from her bedding, rough voice cutting.
"Oh look, she who rules over all descends from her high and mighty perch to mingle with the decrepit. I'll give you that your brother and last....." the elder counted "three(?) of you forebears before him never bothered to do so but dont think a meal will be enough when the apprentices do more on the daily. Go on Stormpaw, start descaling that think and tearing it up, few of us have teeth enough to do so anymore and once youre done you can work on my ticks while we talk. Its the least that can be done."
It was also payment and humbling in a way. Lower yourself to the level of the apprentices you rule over and listen to our grumbling and you might get some of our wisdom you desperately need.

"Miresong stop being so glad to see her, you sound starved for attention. And Cloudsong dont lie, we're not good we need more moss and for this place to be better sealed or come leafbare soon we'll all freeze, stars knows our thinning pelts cant keep us warm like the rest of the clans clan."
Elders froze during leafbare, its just what they did and Waterlily would be damned if her last (probable) moons would be spent cold and unhappy. She was old now and knew her time was soon so she'd go out pampered dammit.

"Speaking of your name though oh star. I believe you were given it sure but I dont see that it suits you. What storm are you, I only see a cat who stayed silent and obedient under her brothers mistakes only speaking up now that he's gone and cant demote you for fighting for whats right. Whats with that brat hmmm? Dont think you're off the hook for your wrongs just because you seem to be aware and making up for some.

What do you want from us anyways, I dont believe this is just a social call."
Oh the leader would get her answers for whatever she was looking for sure. But she'd also have to deal with Waterlily to get them.

@taillow @Bluest+r~ @Honey_Dreamz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Dreamz View Post
┌─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───┐
✩ Miresong ✩
The wise storyteller
└─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───┘
Miresong sighed "Because StarClan forbid I express some emotion 'round here," he grumbled sarcastically.
He continued to listen as Waterlily spoke, and he couldn't help but give the fellow elder a silent disapproving shake of his head. He didn't want to speak and cause an issue, though, so he just sat there instead, allowing himself to to stew in his negative thoughts about this interaction.
@Rani
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Twigstep
98 Moons
He/Him
Twigstep had been napping in the corner of the den when he awoke to the smell of fresh kill the voices of his fellow elders and the ever so evident presence of his new leader one who he wasn’t super fond of but he would make due he passed over his frame once large had shrunk from the exile and his leg wasn’t doing him any favors after the vicious attack from the rest of the clans a shadowclan foxheart had attacked him in the leg and since then it never had been the same he sat down next to Waterlily and listened to her rant

Some things he agreed on others not so much “Isn’t this a supprise see you here mingling with your elders figured once you became a warrior you’d never visit I mean Mudsmoke was a respectable warrior came to visit but oh wait he got murdered by bloody otters” he says his heart had turned quite bitter over his favorite warriors death and with the death of Mudsmoke he no longer had anyone to visit no family.He turned his head to water lily and nodded “We definitely could use more moss and an apprentice in here with some mouse bile I know the moves been difficult but basic requirements should be met shoot I rember when I was an apprentice doing it”.he says while turning back to Stormstar he didn’t hate his leader he was just bitter
@Rani @taillow @Honey_Dreamz
(Sorry I’m late to the party)

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

A grin had started to spread further across her face at the first few elders - but boy did it falter when Waterlily started in. The shock was written all over her face when Stormstar looked up, jaw agape just slightly as the elder laid into her. It was... not the reaction she had been expecting, especially not after how the elder had spoken of her during her brother's departure. All Stormstar could do was stand there, paws rooted to the ground as the onslaught continued.

Some of her claims were odd - and others didn't make any sense (the den was back up against a rock wall... how much more sealed could it get??) but even against those the leader shut her jaw tight and swallowed. Ever fiber of her being was screaming at her to lash out, to bark and bite and snap. But tradition and respect for elders kept her silent, staring hard at Waterlily. It was times like these where she cursed O/tterfluff, the brown warrior's lessons of respect and honor to those who had served RiverClan long before her echoing between her ears.

"...'M sorry. I'll work to do better." Her voice was constrained, and the irritation that was well known with her retorts gone. Her blue eyes lowered to the prey she had brought. Twigstep's words were just like a curved claw carving out the wounds Waterlily's had left, but yet the leader remained silent with her tail down and ears flat. Take it. Bear it and take it and soon she could leave this den and curse her former mentor to the high skies above for his engrained teachings of "respect" and "honor".

Letting the particular comment of never having come to visit when she was a warrior - knowing damn well she had been in here nearly every day to listen to tales of old - Stormstar rolled her shoulders back and set to work on descaling the fish one by one, using her claw to slice the prey into more manageable bites and dropping them at the paws of each elder. She glanced at Miresong with a dip of her head, then Cloudsong, but for Twigstep and Waterlily she simply passed them their prey with her gaze elsewhere.

"I... 'M tryin' to get rid of the otters in the rivers." Stars, now she didn't want to do this. At least her voice was steady, albeit not as strong as it normally was. With her ears still flat against her head as she sat down, the leader forced herself to look up - although she found herself moreso looking at Miresong and Cloudsong while stealing brief glances at the other elders. "'Ve never fought 'em before, 'n I don't wanna go in empty-pawed like I did with-" Twigstep had already brought it up, so mentioning his name a second time felt like talons in her heart, "-Mudsmoke 'n Jayfrost..." Once more the leader swallowed hard and fought to regain the rest of her composure. "Was wonderin' if any of you knew the best way to handle the beasts."

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥