Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 02:02 AM
Rats Are Social...
by Naila
Last post by Naila
Today 01:50 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:23 AM
beau's bios
by beau
Last post by beau
Today 01:04 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by small thistle.
Today 12:57 AM

Old October 13th, 2024, 08:07 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: another training thread [p]

Nightshiver
[ 59 moon | She / Her | Shc Forever Queen ]

As long as this didn't encourage them to sneak out... Nightshiver sat within the nursery's mouth, watching Rookfire with the little group of kits. She was worried, to be sure, but didn't want to dampen the kits' mood or stop them from learning when they wanted to. Little Sleepykit would have loved something like this, she couldn't help but muse, eyes focused on the excited and curious little ones. Worried or not, this was good for them. It gave them something to do, satiated their curiosity, and Nightshiver was grateful for that, offering their diligent teacher a small smile. Even so, the forever queen would be sitting her just in case as an additional pair of eyes; if anything to calm her own nerves.

Old Today, 12:09 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: another training thread [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post
[ header placeholder ]
↳˗ˏˋRowankitˊˎ˗ ↴
| ShadowClan Kit | She/her | x/15 | Mentions; @SuspiciousMindz @iliri @alec |

Stars above, her siblings were loud! Wincing at the sudden unexpected interaction (although she’d never admit it) Rowankit wrinkled her nose and brought her paws up to block her ear canals. The little tabby leaned back slightly, one whisker brown raising in skepticism. Oh, but they were friendly. Sighing, the larger-than-average kit grinned, raising one paw to gently poke at Scorpionkit with the other still coving an ear. ”Shhh! Gotta be quiet so we can hear Rookfire!” Rowan protested particularly playfully, then took her other paw to whack at Pantherkit too. ”We’ll be good hunters! I promise~ we got this!” the Heartbreaker chirped. Placing both paws down normally again. She wondered what would happen if she tried to yoink Rookfire’s tail… but she couldn’t risk getting in trouble! No, no, of course not. ”Hey Scorpionkit,,” She whispered, ”I dare you to try and pounce on Rookfire’s tail. He’ll be super proud of your hunting abilities!” The best way to be mischievous and stay out of trouble was to make others cause mischief, and then scold them when they finished. It was an ingenious plan, and deathly hilarious! Oh, it seemed Rookfire had some plans. Medicine cat apprentice? A being to impress, it seemed! Silently, without a word, she lifted one paw and supposedly poked Scorp in the back, urging her on. Go on, cause drama! Problems! But the movement could easily be shrugged off as accidental, so there was a 50/50 chance the other would pick up what Rowankit was putting down. "I'm Rowankit, one of Dawnstar's. And these are my siblings." The little tabby motioned to Scorpionkit and Pantherkit with one paw, then flicked it over in the direction of Breezekit, then Adderkit. "So are they.. but maybe you know that." The kitten's ears quirked slightly. Rowan would allow her siblings to introduce themselves, no need to do it for them.
↳-Header by Mango-༉‧₊˚✧
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Venomkit
Shadowclan kit

"Scorpi!!" A squeal of delight exploded from Venomkit's maw in response to Scorpionkit's sudden appearance. This would be twice as fun now that she was here! Scorpi's energy seemed to matched her own even if their noise levels weren't exactly in sync they both were loud! Scorpion just seemed to have extreme vocal capacity, which was super awesome in her eyes! Maybe one day she would be even louder..

Ears swivelled around as another familiar voice made itself know. "Pan!!" Another shriek of joy and the toygress was literally bouncing up and down in a frenzy of purring and grinning so wide her cheeks hurt. The small kitten was so succumbed with exhilaration that she hardly heard the dark cat until she had finally calmed down enough to realise that Rowankit was introducing them, well she missed out her!

"Hey, I'm here as well Rowwy!" The braided tabby pouted crossly before turning to who she now knew as Rookfire. "I'm Venom! And Dawnstar's my Mammy, too!" Honestly, she mostly only knew her mother as 'Mammy' at that point but her sister introduced her and her littermates as her kits so guess that was her name. Flashing an ecstatic smile, she reverted back to her overly enthusiastic demeanour. "I wanna hunt, now, now!"

@Blaaze @SuspiciousMindz @iliri @alec

[Scorpionkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

"SCOR- SCIP- SCROPUNKIT!" the small kit screamed still, ignoring Rookfires initial suggestion to tone it down. Well... was ignoring the proper term? Maybe. Her attention span was so short, she likely just forgot she had to use a smaller voice. And, it wasn't until after the fact when she realized her mistake -- with the help of her sibling -- and the kitten made a small cringe face and spoke quieter. "Sorry." She gave Rowankit a small wink, acting like she meant to do all this, when in fact, she didn't, and her ears burned with some embarrassment from it. It was hard to keep her voice down. So hard.

A sudden shout of her name and Scorp whipped around quickly to see Venomkit. "HI!" She squeaked out, shuffling her paws in place before Rowankit caught her attention again. A dare?! Ohoh oh... Scorp could NOT pass up a dare. No way! "Just watch me!" She whispered back, shooting Rookfire a mischievous glance before turning to the other siblings, acting like she wasn't just scheming something with Rowan. "We're gonna be the best hunters! Just have to be!" She cheered before she got down into a mock hunting crouch. It wasn't the best... to put it nicely.

Then, a plan came to mind. Scorpionkit gave Rowankit a playful wink before raising a paw and informing Rookfire of an issue. "I gotta use the dirtplace, I be right back! Okay!?" Then, the little kit scampered off before the medic could say anything.

[perms given by alec]
It didn't take long for the huntress in training to run alongside the camp wall behind Rookfire. She got down into her "amazing" mock crouch and started creeping up on the medicine cat. She wasn't the quietest and she wasn't super hidden, but did her best to stay just out of Rookfire's line of sight as her tail came closer and closer to her paw grasp. She could see her siblings in the small group and struggled to hold back giggles as she got closer. A little snort would escape her, before a paw lifted to cover her mouth as she composed herself again. Then, with all her might, she flung herself forward. Whether Rookfire let her or not, Scorpionkit landed on some part of his tail and grasped it in a hug between her legs. "GOTCHA!!!"

@alec - Rookfire

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL