Today 12:57 AM

Old October 6th, 2024, 11:30 AM

Bump Policy: Around 11:00-2:00 on weekdays unless holiday
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Ameythistmoon - Moonkit/Stonelight | @Tallstar - Flytail

She's been so busy with her kits and other things that she's been putting this off for far too long. Even when she was busy she rarely forgot when dealing with problem cats. She hadn't heard anything about them since the bird incident, but she still needed to issue punishments for the trouble and disobedience.

"Stonelight, Flytail, Moonkit." The leader called as she sat outside her den before the lichen-covered entrance. "I want you in front of me now. You do not want me to fetch you."

STONELIGHT AND MOONKIT ARE MISSING I AM SORRY FOR THE REPLY POST
Old October 7th, 2024, 07:40 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Wormkit • He / It • Demoted Shadowclan kit • 8+ moons

Wormkit’s eyes shot open as he realized what day it was. The smoky grey tom with white flecks quickly rose to his paws, shaking debris from his pelt before quickly grooming down any places his fur was sticking up. He exited the nursery and took a deep breath trying to gather his thoughts. Today was the day his punishment was finally up, he could finally be re-promoted. Would he be assigned to Squirrelrise again? He hoped so, she seemed cool and didn’t seem too strict or harsh.

His pace slowed the closer he got to the entrance of Dawnstar’s den. He swallowed nervously as he slowed to a stop just outside the den’s entrance. The Shadowclan cat cleared his throat quietly before speaking ”Dawnstar, may I speak with you?” Worm called out, his tail tip twitched anxiously behind him as he waited for her response.

{ @Undertaker }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitCherrywood • Coyotepaw • DandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!

Last edited by seeingstars; October 7th, 2024 at 07:40 PM.
Old October 11th, 2024, 09:54 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Squirrelrise - @idia ] [Gutspaw - @wolfie ]
· · ────────────── · ·
[This takes place before Gutspaw's demotion to Gutskit]

The Deputy was barely lucid as she stepped into the Leader's den, Squirrelrise and Gutspaw behind her. The scent of blood clung to her nostrils, overwhelming the milky scent of the kits that huddled in the large pelt and moss nest. "Dawnstar. Gutspaw and Squirrelrise found blood and fur belonging to Goopywhisker along with the scent of a dog out in the territory. The blood was dried, and the scent of dog was stale. But there is reason to believe Goopywhisker is--" for the first time in a long, long time, Mistlewhisker had to swallow back a stutter. "Is dead. They can give more details." As much as Mistlewhisker didn't wish to put them on the spot, they had found the remains and therefore would be better at reporting it.

[I know the rp isn't done but it needs to be reported sooner rather than later so I don't forget LOLLL]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Last edited by Mica; October 11th, 2024 at 09:55 AM.
Old October 12th, 2024, 04:41 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post

•| Silver’paw •|
Silver tongue •|• Prision Break

Biting back a snappish retort, she appeared as respectful as possible.
“Yes… I understand it’s overdue.” and that she hadn’t finished the task. There was nothing more to do but prove she’s loyal.

Dawnstar had half a mind to prolong her punishment, but it was Silverpaw's fault for taking so long to talk to her. "I'll lift your punishment and return your name and warrior rank, Silvershadow. I hope a lesson has been learned, cause we will have problems if you cause me trouble in the future." She warned but dismissed the cat done with her.
[Done, I've updated the allegiances]

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post

Wormkit • He / It • Demoted Shadowclan kit • 8+ moons

Wormkit’s eyes shot open as he realized what day it was. The smoky grey tom with white flecks quickly rose to his paws, shaking debris from his pelt before quickly grooming down any places his fur was sticking up. He exited the nursery and took a deep breath trying to gather his thoughts. Today was the day his punishment was finally up, he could finally be re-promoted. Would he be assigned to Squirrelrise again? He hoped so, she seemed cool and didn’t seem too strict or harsh.

His pace slowed the closer he got to the entrance of Dawnstar’s den. He swallowed nervously as he slowed to a stop just outside the den’s entrance. The Shadowclan cat cleared his throat quietly before speaking ”Dawnstar, may I speak with you?” Worm called out, his tail tip twitched anxiously behind him as he waited for her response.

{ @Undertaker }
Dawnstar lifted her head as soon as she heard the approaching paw steps, louder than the usual trained silence she heard when it came to warriors. She yawned and listened to voice call out to her. Wormkit. Was it that time already? Dawnstar would admit that she rarely kept track of how long demotions go on for the punished cats.

Since it wasn't her demotion, she didn't see why she had to remember when to promote them again. "Enter." She ordered lazily. The giant she-cat would lift her head once the tom entered. "You're here for your name back." She fixed him with a scrutinizing glare.

"I lift your punishment and return your apprentice name to you, Wormpaw. Squirrelrise is expected to continue your training. You're very lucky that you only got demoted, I will not be as merciful if something like this occurs again, be very careful who you befriend outside the clans from here on out. And do not leave camp without a warrior." She'd always be a little suspicious of Wormpaw from now on and where his loyalties lie. He'd have to work hard to earn the trust that he broke. She dismissed the tom with a flick of her tail.

[Done, I've updated the allegiances]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 13th, 2024, 05:22 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Flytail cautiously padded into his leaders den prey dangling from his mouth “I’ve brought retribution,will this suffice?” He asked his blue eyes peering at his leader
@Undertaker
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...10&postcount=1
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...12&postcount=2
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...14&postcount=3

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

Quiet and scentless, the Commander approached the Leaders' Den following the conclusion of the Enforcer spar. He'd calmed himself down a little, although the spar left a bitter taste in his mouth. To most cats, this was fun and good morale boost -- as odd as that was. To him, it was stressful and showed the character of two of his clanmates.

"Dawnstar," Hawkbite would call through the entrance before entering. Taking up his normal spot, he's sit and wrap his tail around his paws. "I know you didn't stay for the spar, so I'm here to report on that.

Shrewstep lost and has been demoted. Foggymask is awaiting your confirmation or denial. Although, I'd like to offer some input if you'll hear it,"
Hawkbite would continue. His claws dug into the ground slightly, recalling the look of malice and joy that played on the warrior's face the entire spar. "I understand the enjoyment of a fight, but Foggymask seemed to have used to this fight for personal intentions. There was no ambition behind his tactics, only malice. He was out to humiliate Shrewstep for selfish intentions. While I cannot prove that... I've seen enough fights to know when it's targeted or personal. I fear that's what happened here."

Hawkbite let out a small sigh, his ears flicking as he waited for some type of reaction from the leader. He'd said enough. There wasn't more to explain or comment on. He didn't know the warrior outside of seeing him spar now. "I can summon Foggymask here or relay your decision."

@Undertaker - Dawnstar

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL