Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

⟡ starlingcall ⟡
• shadowclan - XX moons •
⟡ dilute tortishell, white chest and face spot, green eyes ⟡
• they/them - it/its •
• ⟡ •

Starlingcall glances down at the apprentice, twitching their whiskers slightly. It silently grieves the unfortunate warrior who has Hawkpaw as an apprentice. She surely will not do well caring for the elders, getting her paws dirty.

"It's wonderful to meet you, Hawkpaw." Starlingcall nods slighthly. "How has your apprenticeship been so far?"

• ⟡ •

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hawkpaw
Dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with forest green eyes
She/Her | 12 Moons| + every 15th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Has a huge personality; Ambitious and slightly narcissistic
[5/100]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Despite Starlingcall's rather friendly greeting, Hawkpaw couldn't help but frown. Oh wow. Her apprenticeship. That wasn't a pleasant question. Suddenly, all she could remember was her encounter with the hawk. The hawk that had left her fleeing for her life. The hawk that she was named after. The hawk that she was meant to be as powerful as.

You don't deserve that name.

It repeated over and over in her mind.

Shaking her head internally to clear her mind, she turned her attention back to Starlingcall.

"Eh. It's been good. I mean, I just came back to ShadowClan, so what else can I say?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw smiled and dipped her head with a purr in greeting to Snakefang and Beaverpaw, while Ravenpaw simply nodded to Snakefang and flicked an ear in acknowledgement to Beaverpaw. So many cats now! Rainpaw shuffled her paws anxiously, crouching down a little as though to make herself smaller. She was starting to feel a little crowded, but didn’t want to be rude and leave. Of course, this didn’t escape Ravenpaw’s notice.

Ravenpaw’s dark blue eyes glinted with mischief. She wound her way around Riftpaw, giving him a nudge with her shoulder firm enough to send him over a few pawsteps, but not too hard. “You didn’t tell me about meeting Snakefang at the last Gathering!” She mewed with a grin, eyes lighting up in amusement as Riftpaw was ‘nudged’ in Rainpaw’s direction. How delicious. She exchanged a quick glance with her sister. “Oops! I’m sorry, Riftpaw! Clumsy me!” No she’s not.

Sorry not sorry y’all. She looked at Riftpaw with a sense of triumph. You’re welcome!

[ @Vitalspark - Duskleaf & Snakefang]
​​[ @korok - Riftpaw]
[ @Idiotic.Bean101 - Beaverpaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Sneezepaw
| they/them | WindClan | Apprentice |

Sneezepaw's face lit up with delight. Alright, being Rabbitfur's apprentice was gonna be fun! Before, they'd been kinda worried that they'd end up with a stuck-up warrior who takes themself too seriously or something, but Rabbitfur seemed really laid-back and stuff! And that meant that Sneezy could experience this night to the absolute fullest and mingle with the other Clans only as they saw fit!

Sneezepaw's paws were about half a heartbeat away from scurrying into the night when Rabbitfur suddenly had another thing to say, his one caveat. Don't spill any Clan secrets? Okay, sounded easy enough! Sneezepaw was pretty sure they didn't know anything crazy or Clan-threatening, so that should be a cinch! Just in case, though, they would be sure to be extra Secretive and Mysterious tonight.

"No problem, Rabbitfur! Don't worry about me!" They gave a big nod for emphasis before twirling around and darting away to--oh, they had kind of just run away without actually knowing where to go. Alright, just gotta slow down for a sec and find someone to talk to..!

( @Luna16 - Rabbitfur )
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Right so Owltalon seemed to take the not-threat well, understanding the cation behind making it and the desire to avoid another war on the cusp of leafbare. That puts her above miss hot-and-cold-star on the rock who seemed to delight in taking things as an insult and causing trouble by it. Was she still sulking about last gathering? Who cared really, her replacement was more tolerable and the tom shot her a crooked grin, nodding at the riverclan deputy with a drawled "Perfect. We keep thin's goin' smoothly an' ya an' I are gonna get along just fine."

He'd even throw her a bone, nudging Mistlewhisker who was being her usual snarky self, rasping a "Lil lady here would seriously have ta try ta be worse so Im keen ta give her a chance ta show she has taste. What'dya say fishy? Favorite type o' prey, go!" If Owltalon said any type of fish she face some mockery but it was a blatant opening to join Mistlewhisker and Crowtooths usual game of lighthearted insults few got. Spiderthroat the boring old man, for example, got ignored.

Actually... Speaking of lighthearted snarking. Here was yet another molly Crowtooth had that exact relationship with! What was up with that actually, why did the toms closest female relationships bar Twilightstar involve insults? That probably said something about Crowtooth he didnt wanna examine at the moment.

Eh not a thought tangent for now, heya Lightningstorm. The medicine cat seemed keen to avoid the fight of her fellows and he couldnt blame her for that, welcoming the tortie with a grin and a "Didnt wanna deal wit' all of that? Cant blame ya I suppose but if yer tryin' ta include yerself in the 'prettiest cats' lady ya got another thin' comin' lil miss shivery. Not only the build o' a stick but the pelt as thick as cobwebs, tsk tsk yer a whole herb store right there." Still for all his sass at Lightningstorm the tom didnt even hesitate to shuffle over a bit, opening space for the medicine cat on his other side so he was flanked by his fellow windclan high ranks.

Rabbitpaw would have to wedge himself under Crowtooths chest like a duckling with their mother to fit in the rapidly dwindling space, not that it was a new position for the two. Crowtooths pseudo son tended to find himself in the deputys chest fur a lot, and once he was here the skunk striped tom found himself doing introductions.
"Mistlewhisker this here is Rabbitpaw, I told ya about him way back when he was first assigned ta me. So long before a certain SOMEONE stole him from me ta be a medicine cat. Actually speakin' o' which, kiddo what are yer fellows even fightin' about over there, I cant hear."
He couldnt hear and he was very curious given medicine cats generally got along the best so someone better spill.

@Mica @Marigoldwhisper @Dolomedes @Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Yesterday at 11:32 PM.