High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 45 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Rookfire - @alec ] [Spiderthroat - @Starfall ] [Owltalon - @Marigoldwhisper ] [Crowtooth - @Rani ] [Twilightstar - @Moonraven ] [Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [Rabbitpaw - @Dolomedes ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Voices from the medicine cats' perch caught Mistlewhisker's attention, and the Deputy cast her one-eyed gaze over to the herbalists, both intruiged and annoyed at their commotion. It seemed the new RiverClan medicine cat apprentice was nothing short of a bumbling cry-baby, which she supposed was par for the course in RiverClan. Mistlewhisker could not think of a medicine cat that hadn't been a dud in seasons. At least Tansypaw had the audacity to stand up for herself before up and disappearing. Mistlewhisker was content to ignore the bickering and focus on the tensions between the Deputies, but it seemed that she wasn't quite done with it yet.

Okay, that was enough. Lightningstorm and Rabbitpaw joining them on the Deputy's perch indicated that they had had quite enough of the herbalists below. Mistlewhisker's tail lashed away from her paws in barely concealed warning. "Rookfire. Enough. You are a ShadowClan high rank. Act like it." Her words held a silent meaning. He was a ShadowClan high rank, not a RiverClan one. He shouldn't stoop to their level. But stars, why did he feel the need to antagonize everyone? She almost preferred when he wasn't a medicine cat. Mistlewhisker had found him more and more distasteful ever since the promotion. To make jabs and mocking remarks and then ask to be left alone? The ShadowClan Deputy's tail tapped irritably on the ground. How unprofessional. She had expected better. Though, if this new RiverClan medicine cat apprentice was close to Rookfire once, she could see why Rookfire left. Get a grip, child. acting like this during your first Gathering as a high rank was unbecoming. Mistlewhisker certainly wasn't going to defend someone who couldn't handle her own emotions. She just hoped Rookfire understood that.

Spiderthroat's remark took her attention away from scolding the medicine cat apprentice, his huff earning a raised brow of amusement. As much as Mistlewhisker would have been inclined to agree, something about Stormstar made her think that maybe RiverClan had a stable leadership for once. Hardly a stable leader, but a clan could thrive even with a leader that was not all there. Stable leadership under an unstable leader was possible. "How are your kits, Spiderthroat?" Mistlewhisker asked, both as a lighthearted jab and as a genuine question. "They seemed very enthusiastic."

Lightningstorm's words came back to her, and Mistlewhisker dipped her head to the calico and her apprentice. "Welcome. It seems we shall be the warmest of the night." Even from her spot a respectful distance away from the four WindClan high ranks, their combined body heat could still reach her. This Gathering was already making her head spin with everything that was going on. Perhaps she had not been sleeping enough, recently. She had a brief thought to grab Dawnstar or Hawkbite for a nap when they returned to camp.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Last edited by Mica; Today at 02:19 PM.
Old Today, 05:55 PM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: October Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

c o b w e b f e r n ┆ ☆
she / they . 21 moons . riverclan mca
a very scarred, grey fluffy bengal with a missing back right leg. she has fluffs of white and darker grey fur.
purrks ; herbal knowledge tier two, the collector | formatting creds to wolfie <3 | lesbian/sapphic + demigirl

trigger warning ; this character frequently talks and thinks about past abuse, panic attacks, anxiety, and depression. interact with care <3

in this post there will be mentions of s/h.

└> . . . @alec ; @squidz !! short post because alec wished :3

cobwebfern shifted, sniffing back the stupid tears. she glanced at berryshine, pressing against her mentor and sparing one last gaze at rookfire. ' i'm sorry that you left. ' with that, she pressed her mouth closed and dug her claws into her other paw. an ear flicked as she listened to the announcements of what was going on rather half-heartedly, though she did paint interest onto her face so as to present a brave and interested face.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

" i was nothing before, so i couldn't have asked to be born . "

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old Today, 06:49 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: ✩ 3 days, 1 if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Frigidfang °•
Monkey's Paw

Frigidfang wasn't usually one for petty drama but man, watching these medicine cats was like watching a soap opera. That was, he would say that if he knew what a soap opera was. He would also be kicking back and munching on popcorn if he knew what a soap opera was. Alas, he knew none of this, but quietly listened to the drama with a stoic look on his face and with amber eyes up at the leaders. Thank the gods he'd chosen to sit up front; he actually found it a lot less crowded than the back, since a whole bunch of cats slunk back there pretty often. He was worried about getting jostled, but this was worthwhile.

// riverclan tom - open \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang

do you think you have what it takes to join the wildwood pack?

Old Today, 06:50 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 22 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T3 ; empty slot

"That's good," The silverish cream she-cat mumbled, half listening to the WindClan warrior and the other half at what her leader was announcing. All general announcements, births, deaths and changes. Only notable information was that about Cattail Pond. She wondered how that'll go. The negotiation, the transfer. Perhaps it would be nice to gain back their territory, but at the same time; there's been so many changes recently, they might as well build a new RiverClan at this point.

Her ears did perk up when the young tom brought up his new littermates. Awhh kits! Her dim blue eyes softened and she felt a little more at ease. Floodsight hadn't expect Whisperinghive, who was so stiff and rigid moments earlier, to open up about such news. "Congratulations, I guess you're a big brother now. How're the little ones? Energetic? Well behaved?"

She still held much intrigue for the youths, regardless of clan. Though her love for the bundle of joys did thin out in the last few moons. They're lovable from afar, but she couldn't imagine handling them every day, night, and moons. Having her own apprentice just solidified that.

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Ok, ok. Maybe this one wasn't too bad. Floodsight was... excited for him. He didn't think that the fish would care about that. "After a little bit, Skykit rolled onto my paws. She was barely a few minutes old and so full of life." Whisperinghive shared, turning his head slightly to look at the fish beside him. "I hope that never changes. He murmered, his eyes flickering to the ground for a moment.

"What about you? How are your siblings?" He asked, hoping to change the subject from his family to hers. Whisperinghive didn't want her asking about his actual parents, and he didn't know what to say. 'My parents left me to die in the nursery? They came back moons later then left again?' Stars above, remind him to never talk about familh ever again. "You got kits?" The Windclan warrior asked, his tail twitching slightly.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old Today, 07:04 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Frigidfang °•
Monkey's Paw

Frigidfang wasn't usually one for petty drama but man, watching these medicine cats was like watching a soap opera. That was, he would say that if he knew what a soap opera was. He would also be kicking back and munching on popcorn if he knew what a soap opera was. Alas, he knew none of this, but quietly listened to the drama with a stoic look on his face and with amber eyes up at the leaders. Thank the gods he'd chosen to sit up front; he actually found it a lot less crowded than the back, since a whole bunch of cats slunk back there pretty often. He was worried about getting jostled, but this was worthwhile.

// riverclan tom - open \\

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Shadowpaw
black tabby tuxedo she-cat with pale blue and green heterochromia
She/Her | 6 Moons | + every ??? | RiverClan Apprentice | Sarcastic
[2/100]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Shadowpaw couldn't help but narrow her eyes at the high ranking cats of the Clans. And what's goin' on with the medicine cats??? She couldn't quite hear all their conversation from where she was, so she took to walking up to a Clanmate.

"Aye," she called to the nearest warrior, Frigidfang, her gaze still fixed on the leaders, deputies, and medicine cats. "Got any clue what's goin' on?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 07:06 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

Larkpaw sat. She wouldn't talk, to anyone. She would only talk if anyone did it to her. [OPEN]
Old Today, 07:07 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hiddenpaw
Dark blue and golden braided tabby with white freckles and brown and blue heterochromia
They/She | 7 Moons | + every 26th | ThunderClan Apprentice | Timid and Shy
[2/100]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Hiddenpaw almost yelped in surprise when they heard a small voice beside them. Turning slowly, she sees a small russet she-cat, and her gaze softens. Swallowing the lump in her throat and taking a breath, she looks towards the unfamiliar cat, though not being able to meet her eyes.

"... Hi." She murmurs under her breath, and wonders if that was even audible. Immediately assuming the warrior--Squirrelrise--did not hear her, she shuffles her paws. Oh. She'd had asked her a question. Uhhh- "Hiddenpaw." she says again, forcing themselves to speak a little louder, hoping the russet furred cat heard.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

ears twitching, squirrelrise is somewhat able to make out the apprentice's first word - which, from the sounds of it, is a greeting. she thinks. fortunately, the thunderclanner - hiddenpaw, she learns - speaks up louder the second time. okay..it looks like we're both nervous, she realizes with a blink. glancing away, she thinks back to her interaction with twistedpaw. the older molly had also been nervous, but the two quickly warmed up to each other after realizing they could relate to eachother. maybe it'll be the same with hiddenpaw?

"well, it's..nice to..m-meet you, hiddenpaw!" she meows, maw twitching upwards in the beginning of a smile. okay, now to just continue the conversation. ack, small talk really isn't her strong suit. it'll be fine, just go with the flow, she reassures herself. though, honestly, it's easier said than done. "how's your..training g-going along?" she asks curiously, turning her head to fully face hiddenpaw now.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 07:37 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

QUILLPAW
he/him. 10 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

truthfully, quillpaw had left the camp a little later than the rest of his clanmates. thus, he also arrived later than his clan and was just now padding onto the beach. it is much too cold for his liking, and he's already regretting coming – muttering a curse underneath his breath. fur was proving to be useless, as it wasn't providing much warmth at all. the gall! he's not even sure why he came to begin with. he supposes to quell his boredom, with the recent lockdown.

features twisted into a grimace, quillpaw settles down. oh, looks like the fish have a new leader and deputy. I give it a moon before she croaks or abandons her clan, he thinks with a quiet snort. he does not bother to listen to the riverclanner's announcements, a disinterested expression on his face. what does interest him, however, are the multiple voices coming from... ah, the medicine cats. ears swiveling, he decides to listen in on whatever they're talking about, hoping it'll save him from his boredom.

all he finds, though, is himself cringing, and his ears flattening in second paw embarrassment. riverclan's newest medicine cat had the emotional regulation of a kit, it seems, and – not that he blamed the tom to begin with – he suddenly understands why rookfire left that pathetic clan. "my, that's just embarrassing.." he grunts under his breath. what he doesn't understand is why rookfire is making a fool of shadowclan by continuing to provoke the other. (as if quillpaw wouldn't also do the same, but that's not the point.)

so, he does have to hold back a snicker when he catches mistlewhisker's voice scolding the tom. "getting told off already, and it hasn't even been a full moon since becoming medicine cat," he hums to himself, amusement shining in his eyes.

[ open! ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 08:28 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: ✩ 3 days, 1 if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Shadowpaw
[2/100]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Shadowpaw couldn't help but narrow her eyes at the high ranking cats of the Clans. And what's goin' on with the medicine cats??? She couldn't quite hear all their conversation from where she was, so she took to walking up to a Clanmate.

"Aye," she called to the nearest warrior, Frigidfang, her gaze still fixed on the leaders, deputies, and medicine cats. "Got any clue what's goin' on?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
•° Frigidfang °•
Monkey's Paw

By the gods, that startled him a bit. His amber gaze flicked toward the young cat who'd addressed him. Ah. Shadowpaw. "Ex-lovers having an odd reunion, it seems." He blinked. "Cobweb and... I think I heard Rookfire? I dunno, she used to be Minkpaw. Then she ran away. Hm." He had been young, but from what he remembered, those two had been eyeing each other and working closely to try to be RiverClan's new medicine cats before Berryshine and Mistyshard had been picked. Seemed like Cobwebfern had a thing for medicine cats. The thought made him quirk a brow, but he remained silent on that matter.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang

do you think you have what it takes to join the wildwood pack?

Old Today, 08:38 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Frigidfang °•
Monkey's Paw

By the gods, that startled him a bit. His amber gaze flicked toward the young cat who'd addressed him. Ah. Shadowpaw. "Ex-lovers having an odd reunion, it seems." He blinked. "Cobweb and... I think I heard Rookfire? I dunno, she used to be Minkpaw. Then she ran away. Hm." He had been young, but from what he remembered, those two had been eyeing each other and working closely to try to be RiverClan's new medicine cats before Berryshine and Mistyshard had been picked. Seemed like Cobwebfern had a thing for medicine cats. The thought made him quirk a brow, but he remained silent on that matter.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Shadowpaw
[3/100]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Shadowpaw's eyes narrowed further. Ex-lovers? Seriously?

"Why so worked over the past?" She muttered under her breath. Why get in a relationship when it will all go downhill in the first place? Why not play it safe and not get into a relationship in the first place? Letting out a satisfied huff, the black tabby turned to the warrior. "Thanks. Worth hearin' about. Ain't it awesome they're doin' all this here at the Gathering?" Sure, they probably didn't have anywhere else to talk about it at, but Shadowpaw still found it hilarious they were still willing to NOT leave all this behind like they should've.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?