Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
How are we the same?[p]
Last post by Scary_Sage
Today 07:12 PM
October Gathering
Last post by idia
Today 07:07 PM
All We Could Want Here,...
by Mica
Last post by Undertaker
Today 07:06 PM
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:01 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by vellichor
Today 06:46 PM

Old Today, 05:17 PM
I'm scawy!

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky
Default How are we the same?[p]

Bluemoon was wandering the forest by himself, his muscles sagging. How long until he reached RiverClan territory? Leave it to ThunderClan to kick him out. Bluemoon snorted. He blinked his wide, blue eyes before rolling in marigolds for the 4th time this trip. But this time, when he sat up, he caught a familiar scent. Was that... Goldenkit?
@Hushfalls ; Wheatpaw

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old Today, 05:52 PM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: How are we the same?[p]

Wheatpaw
{A small golden kit with white freckles and gentle green eyes}

He stumbled through the forest lost in thought. It was his only refuge from other cats. He just needed to process his emotions and doing it in front of his clanmates was out of the question. Recently, he felt like these long walks were the only thing he had control over. A small sigh escaped him, and he turned to gaze up at the sky. Why does everything hev to be so complicated? Tears creeped into his eyes. He debated whether or not letting them free was a good idea. As long as no one sees it should be fine right? He took a quick glance around just to reassure himself. Then let them fall.

He had hoped letting out all of his pent-up sadness would help but it didn't. This is pathetic. Then a familiar scent sent a shiver of dread down his spine. Father? He whipped around to face him. A strange sensation of happiness and fear hit him like a falling branch. He recovered quickly, and put on his best smile. "Father, you're alright!" It had been so long since he had last seen him. True happiness started to course through him. I can tell him about my apprenticeship! He had been so worried that they'd never be able to talk about it. but now was his chance. In the first time in a while he truly smiled. "I have so much to tell you! I don't know where to start!"

@Scary_Sage (Forgot to qoute you lols also just noticed you changed your name for Halloween :3)
Old Today, 07:12 PM
I'm scawy!

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: How are we the same?[p]

Bluemoon froze, looking across the forest. Was that really Goldenkit? He had grown so much! He peered closer, then snorted. It was the same old son he had seen before he left. On the inside, small and insecure. And... Was he... Crying? Even from far away, Bluemoon could see wet around Goldenkit's eyes. Hey! He called, secretly hoping his son would recognize him. Goldenkit! He trotted forward slowly. That you? He gave his kit a sniff and then wrinkled his nose. ThunderClan. Are you still following those mange pelts? He started, lashing his tail. The exile had already lost his ThunderClan scent from the many times he rolled in marigolds. Did you see what they did to me? He snapped, anger welling inside of him. Did Goldenkit get rid of everything he had taught him? They forced me out of their territory and threatened to kill me. He ran his cold tail down Goldenkit's spine, sending him chills. Killing is supposed to be against the warrior code, right? Bluemoon taunted, sitting down in front of his son. You know better. He announced, forcing his fur to lie flat. Wow, this kit was worse than his mother. Now, go on. What were you saying?
@Hushfalls ; Wheatpaw/Goldenkit

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!