Last post by Madelaine
Today 06:10 PM

Old Yesterday, 01:18 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Goldenwhisker nodded awkwardly. So... She mewed, her fur hot against her.She bit into the vole, moving over.

Smoketail didn't say anything, her gaze shifted to hers. "yes?"
Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedraven View Post
(AshStep)-(14 moons)-(Agender)-(Shadowclan Warrior)
" It's quite alright, sorry for getting in your way. "
AshStep gave a smile as they tried to remember how to soclize. They stretched as they got back to their paws to recollect themselves.
" So how have things been going lately? "
They mewed as they tried not to sound too tired.
@MangofDoom So sorry for the late reply I had to go to a riding lesson )

⟡ starlingcall ⟡
• shadowclan - XX moons •
⟡ dilute tortishell, white chest and face spot ⟡
• they/them - it/its •
• ⟡ •

Starlingcall watches Ashtep recollect themself as it shakes some dirt off its pelt. They don't acknowledge their apology. "I've been well. Cold, but well."

Starlingcall looks up at Ashtep. "Have you been getting enough sleep? You look exhausted."

• ⟡ •

Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

She couldn't quite avoid the sunlit clearing; ever since the incident and her return to the nursery, Nightshiver has spent all the more time inside. She would opt to ask Sleepysunrise or another willing feline to bring her some moss in their spare time, or dispose of the used bedding she often used to make mossballs for the kits, opposed to moving in and out of the den herself. She would sit often by the entrance, watching any kit walking outside, such as today. Her anxiety had spiked through the roof since Fishkit's escape and it meant she had had to miss her own child's ceremony at that, and she hated herself for it. Yet she knew this worry couldn't be good for the kittens that were not her own, and that concerned her all the more in turn.

Biting her lip, the forever queen had hardly noticed when her tail had come to rest around her swollen stomach, mismatched gaze lifting from her paws to rest upon a familiar pelt, and a strange sense of relief stirred within her instantly. There was something about Hawkbite's presence that calmed her; that brang her nerves down as if a voice told her everything would be alright. Maybe it was his strength and his constant presence, the fact that up until now he had simply... Always been there. She knew added to the risk of his disappearance, and yet she felt less worried that he would compared to the rest of those she considered family. She couldn't help it when she lifted a paw to wave at the enforcer commander, a tired smile spreading on her maw. Looking at him, she wished to thank him for saving Fishkit and looking after the young in her absence. Her head tilted and ear flicked, hoping it would inform the commander on her wish to speak with him. She would approach him herself, but... She couldn't leave her post.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM
I'm scawy!

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Smoketail didn't say anything, his gaze shifted to hers. "yes?"
Nothing. She muttered, unsheathing her claws and retracting them again.

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime! <3 (I won't be able to respond on Tues and Thirs as well as wensday and Sunday morning!
My Mood: Queenly

" Yeah, I should be alright, just a couple bad dreams. "
They said as they were finally fully awake for the first time this moon, but it wasn't unexpected, it was getting darker sooner which really threw off their sleep schedule.
" It seems the cold is getting worse each year, I hope leaf-bare won't be too bad this year. "
They said as they tried to strike up a conversation, but in the end the way they said it just sounded awkward and rushed, so they tried to keep themselves from making it worse. By just internally screaming instead of elaborating further. @MangofDoom

Last edited by Spottedraven; Yesterday at 10:32 PM. Reason: Spelling + autocorrect errors TvT)
Old Today, 09:35 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedraven View Post
" Yeah, I should be alright, just a couple bad dreams. "
They said as they were finally fully awake for the first time this moon, but it wasn't unexpected, it was getting darker sooner which really threw off their sleep schedule.
" It seems the cold is getting worse each year, I hope leaf-bare won't be too bad this year. "
They said as they tried to strike up a conversation, but in the end the way they said it just sounded awkward and rushed, so they tried to keep themselves from making it worse. By just internally screaming instead of elaborating further. @MangofDoom

⟡ starlingcall ⟡
• shadowclan - XX moons •
⟡ dilute tortishell, white chest and face spot, green eyes ⟡
• they/them - it/its •
• ⟡ •

Starlingcall lets out a long sigh. "Yes, I'm not excited for leafbare, no matter how beautiful it may be. Perhaps StarClan will bless us this year and give us light snowfall."

It manages a smile to Ashstep, though doesn't hold it for long. Positivity isn't its strong suit.

• ⟡ •

Old Today, 03:24 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Annoyed

━━━━━▲━━━━━
Fishkit ▲ She/Her ▲ Kit ▲ 7M ▲ ShadowClan
━━━━━▼━━━━━

At long, long last she was finally free! Fishkit smirked, stepping out of the medicine cat's den feeling the sun on her multi-color fur before being caught by a cold gust of wind sending a shiver through her body. Oh it must have gotten colder since she first was in bed. It was nice being out, but Mr.moss told her she needed to take it easy once she left so she would for now.
First things first shes gonna go see her father and then maybe her mother who didnt even visit her NOT ONCE Not even a simple hello how are you doing? No, only her father cared and it turned out her mother was expecting a new litter of kits maybe that's why Nightshiver couldn't even bother to check in on her probably cause she wasn't Nightshivers daughter anyways just an Orphan who needed to be looked after till they could be apprenticed. Fishkits fur bristled slightly, feeling upset, closing her green eyes. Fishkit took a deep breath and looked around the camp wondering what to do next .

[ @alec ]

☽༓☾
Risingstorm is one of thunderclans hornets if he is needed, mention me.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
[Fishkit] ☽༓☾ [ Grapevine ]

Old Today, 04:27 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post

━━━━━▲━━━━━
Fishkit ▲ She/Her ▲ Kit ▲ 7M ▲ ShadowClan
━━━━━▼━━━━━

At long, long last she was finally free! Fishkit smirked, stepping out of the medicine cat's den feeling the sun on her multi-color fur before being caught by a cold gust of wind sending a shiver through her body. Oh it must have gotten colder since she first was in bed. It was nice being out, but Mr.moss told her she needed to take it easy once she left so she would for now.
First things first shes gonna go see her father and then maybe her mother who didnt even visit her NOT ONCE Not even a simple hello how are you doing? No, only her father cared and it turned out her mother was expecting a new litter of kits maybe that's why Nightshiver couldn't even bother to check in on her probably cause she wasn't Nightshivers daughter anyways just an Orphan who needed to be looked after till they could be apprenticed. Fishkits fur bristled slightly, feeling upset, closing her green eyes. Fishkit took a deep breath and looked around the camp wondering what to do next .

[ @alec ]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfire padded into camp, dark fur sticking out in odd directions where it wasnt slick with slowly drying mud sludge, automatically following his usual path towards the medicine den. whereas some of the wetter parts of their territory was slowly returning to normal after the rain, some of it was still covered in almost entirely mud of varying liquidity levels. normally that wouldnt have been an issue, but given lostsparks recent death rookfire couldnt help but feel at least mildly uncomfortable at the sensation of water or anything similar swallowing his body further than to the ankles. he couldnt change the weather or speed up the drying progress though so he'd have to live with it until then and he wasnt a scaredy cat meaning it was only really a superficial problem. there were no shadowclanners out to murder him hopefully and that..thing..that lives in the mire..heck he was just avoiding the waters there, no issue.

mind finally wandering from his earlier patrol, he actively took note of fishkit by the nursery, no longer just accepting her presence in the center of his vision but actually wasting a pawful of thoughts on her. he knew the kit was supposed to leave the medicine den soon, wounds having healed enough to not pose immediate danger to her health anymore so it appeared mossfreckle had finally let her go. he hadnt spoken to her, not even whilst living in the same den for a moon or so, yet the anger he had felt about nightshivers injuries sparked faintly in the center of his chest. it had been too long for him to be genuinely mad, especially not at a child, but she wasnt one of the kits he particularly liked for this reason alone.
"take it easy n no more sneakin' out aye?" rookfire greeted the kit, tone light as usual for a conversation with a kit yet sharp enough to make it clear he wasnt playing around here. he didnt care what of a phenomenal warrior this cat could become in the future, if she snuck out again he wouldnt vote for searching for her. at some point you just have to let people do what they cant let go and perhaps in her case that was dying because listening to rules in place to protect was oh so hard.

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder