Old Today, 07:24 AM
Happy Hollow-ween peeps

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Watertail watched, cheering the names
Blacksky cheered alongside Humminbirdsong
Pumpkinseed watched

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 07:24 AM
Happy Hollow-ween peeps

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Sweetkit and Fernkit tusseled

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 12:50 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by idia View Post

EGRETKIT
she/her . 2 moons . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ]

the fire burnt papa?!!! no wonder the big cats were talking like it was bad, egretkit thinks, a look of shock etched on her features. well, no worries. she'll just do exactly what she did when miss twillystar told her what happened to her eye! "I'm glad you're okay, papa...but don't worry! next time a big bad fire happens, I'll go like..WAPOW, and FOOO!!" she says, one paw lifted up to demonstrate a smack while blowing a puff of wind. "then nobody will get burnt ever again." wow, who knew there were so many bad guys out there..good thing she has papa here! they can send all the bad guys to timeout together.

she giggles as her father's tail brushed over her face, attempting to bat at it briefly. oops, maybe she was a bit too loud. hehe.

"sorrryyyy," she whispers with a tiny giggle. she nods enthusiastically at the mention of becoming an apprentice, too. her father's right, soon she'll be an apprentice too. but it feels so far away! "I know! maybe gracks, crowy, and I can all get the same mentor so we can all trust together! that'd be fun." though, who'd be her mentor? and her brothers? she's kind of hoping it'll be either her papa, crowtooth, or maybe even twilightstar. she's fine with anyone though. all her clanmates are amazing! speaking of mentors and all..hey! her father got one just now apparently!

burnetpaw, specifically. she looks alllll around, trying to spot the apprentice. "burnetpaw..burnet..burrnnn..burnt!" she hums to herself, much quieter this time. burnetpaw - the first part sounds like burnt, so she must look burnt..? "I don't see any burnt cats, papa," she points out in a puzzled tone, blinking in confusion. anyway, she has a short attention span so her eyes land on twillystar once more. looks like miss lichenpaw is about to become a big cat! woaaowow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderspirit View Post
↠ B U R N E T P A W ↞
10 moons ~ WindClan ~ she/her ~ 19/100
"i cut my teeth on second hand sentiments"

Burnetpaw sat on the edge of the crowd, listening to the Clan announcements with a carefully schooled expression on her face. At the news of Lichenshock's promotion she lifted her muzzle, allowing a cheer to escape from her lips along with the rest of her Clanmates, "Lichenshock!" She hadn't known the apprentice when they had shared a den, so not much emotion was spared for their warrior ceremony. The next news, however, did make a carefully disguised pang of pain shoot through her heart.

Twistedpaw had never been a cat that she was particularly close to, but the introverted molly had been someone she found interesting. She had sometimes considered shattering her mask of apathy to attempt to make friends with her or some of the other apprentices but had eventually decided that she was content in her bubble of solitude. Perhaps she regretted that choice a little now.

The listing off of kits made her want to bury her head in the ground. Did WindClan really need more of those squirmy little brats running around, and so many at that? To her kits were just loud and annoying, and young apprentices weren't much better. They really only stopped being insufferable when they got to 8 moons and realised they weren't the first apprentice to ever do anything. Watching the rest of the meeting with an aloof, glassy eyed expression, she waited to be dismissed.

[OPEN!]
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 55 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Lichenshock mention - @Neptune. ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Pride and affection bloomed stronger than ever in Hawkfur's chest as his daughter threatened any future fire with her amazing skills. The Fury bent down and nosed her cheek, purring heartily. "I know you will, hon. Fires don't stand a chance, against you." But the thought of her, or either of her brothers for that matter, going near a blaze... A fire had taken their mother, once. Destroyed their home and left WindClan in pieces. "But let's not get too eager, yeah?" He loved the enthusiasm his children showed, but he had to instill upon them the understanding that they can't fight everything. Not yet.

Twilightstar continued, and Hawkfur was given a new apprentice. Hm, he was certain he would have been mentoring one of Firestorm's kiddos. Oh well, he'd keep an eye on them to ensure no one was slacking. Speaking of slacking... it seemed he had been given a reassignment. The Fury, no longer averse to having apprentices, scanned the crowd for Burnetpaw. Egretkit helped, claiming she hadn't seen any burned cats. Hawkfur chuckled lowly, brushing his tail over her face again where she sprawled over his paws. "Burnet is an herb... I think." He narrowed his eyes, trying to remember where he had heard it from, but to no avail. "Oh," a pelt he recognized as said apprentice caught his eye. It seemed she hadn't bothered to come meet him. Well, he hardly blamed her. Getting reassigned was never fun. He cheered the names of the kits who had been apprenticed, smiling especially at Cottonpaw's name. The kit's encounter with crowfood had stuck with the Fury--he certainly hoped Cottonpaw had learned his lesson. Plus, with Leechscar as a mentor, Hawkfur was sure the kid would straighten out nicely.

Oh, and Lichenpaw was now Lichenshock! Hawkfur smiled broadly as her name was cheered throughout the camp. That was a good kid, and she would make an excellent edition to the ranks of WindClan's warriors. He'd quite like to see her as a Fury, one day. With Bravebird's passing and Crowtooth's promotion, it was only Hawkfur, Deadmoon, Dapplebreeze, Leechscar and Batglare. While five was a good number, WindClan had a lot of troublemakers and the more elites to watch them, the better.

The death announcements were saddening, as usual. He sent a quick prayer to Bravebird (because he was still furious at StarClan for taking his mate from him, though he refused to admit it) that each of them were welcomed with open arms.

Once the meeting was dismissed, Hawkfur gently slid his daughter off of his paws. "I am going to greet Burnetpaw. You are welcome to come if you like, love." The russet tom padded over to the apprentice, giving her a warm smile. "Burnetpaw, I'm Hawkfur. It's a pleasure to meet you! You'll have to tell me what training you have already received so we can get you your warrior name pronto." 10 moon old apprentices weren't a problem, but could quickly spiral into one if left unattended.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Last edited by Mica; Today at 12:51 PM.