Last post by Scary_Sage
Today 09:48 AM

Old October 8th, 2024, 10:17 PM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

s n a k e k i t ┆ ☆
he / they . 2 moons . shadowclan kit
a braided brown and white kit with long fur and piercing green eyes.
he is scrawny and skinny. his ribs can be seen easily no matter how much he eats, and his teeth are fairly sharp.
purrks ; lyrebird’s lullaby, silver tongue | formatting creds to wolfie <3 | bipolar disorder

trigger warning ; this character frequently talks and thinks about mood swings, anxiety, depression, and murder/death. interact with care <3

└> . . . o p e n

snakekit's nose twitched as he entered the den. his siblings were stinking up the whole of mom's den, and he wanted a good nap, so he had pawed his way into here. this being said, he didn't really enjoy the nursery. it was loud, and those stupid little parasites always wanted to bother him! anyways. snake padded softly over to a corner (deciding not to make himself known like he usually did, for maximum sleeping time) and dragged a nest over, turning around three times and then settling down for his sleep.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

" you are not iconic, you are just like them all . "

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old October 11th, 2024, 04:31 PM
&lt;3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Icekit
White she-kit with very pale, barely visible bengal spots and mint eyes.
She/Her | 6 Moons| + every 6th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Selectively Mute

Purrks:
Well Insulated [Permanently Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Icekit couldn't help but smile at Palepaw's attempt at mimicing his mentor. She didn't pay much attention to what Palepaw said about Nightshiver. She'd gotten into an accident, she'd heard, but didn't know it was enough for her to be hurt. Well, she supposed that was what accidents were, right? She did pay attention to whatever the pale calico cat said afterwards. Icestar? That was a cool name, pun not intended.

Palepaw's next words were all about different cats and Enforcers and whatnot. There were so many cats in ShadowClan! How would she get to meet them all? And who were these... Enforcers? Do multiple cats usually train apprentices? She'd heard that every apprentice gets a mentor to train them. Was that not the truth, then? And Rookfire... Icekit had heard that name before, during the Clan meeting. She had been watching from the Nursery. So, whatever the other kits in the Nursery were saying was right! Rookfire was going to be the medicine cat apprentice! She didn't know exactly what they did, except for the fact that they probably helped heal other cats, like what the medicine cat did.

She wondered what that would be like.

Probably much better than whatever she'd heard about what warriors did.

She would never be able to bring herself to lay her claws on another cat to draw blood. That sounded... Cruel.

When Palepaw mentioned hunting, however, Icekit perked up. Hunting! Hunting sounded waaaayy better than... Killing cats. She internally shook her head to clear her mind, looking to Palepaw expectantly. Of course she wanted to see! She nodded, her eyes sparkling with excitement.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 7 moons | [57/100]

With the nod of the little kit's head, Palepaw settled into position looking back to Icekit with bright sparkles shining in his eyes. "Look closely, alright?"

White paws shifted into position and the pale calico shuffled semi-silently into a low crouch. His belly hardly brushed the nursery floor and his tail stuck out for balance. He'd been practicing a whole lot. A ton. Once in a while, Palepaw would test his skills on dry leaves, though those are much easier than real prey. He'd say improvement has been made and improvement will continue to be made throughout his training. Palepaw turned to Icekit with a glint in his eyes, "Seeee! All silent and balanced!"

The small apprentice slink his way around the nursery, quickly and silently, circling around Icekit. "This is a super cool move that helps us stay quiet when hunting prey. That way they won't hear us."

"Wanna try?"

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightshiver
[ 59 moon | She / Her | Shc Forever Queen ]

Her days were spent inside the nursery, cleaning up after the young, watching over them and - today - making mossballs with some old bedding for the kittens to play with. She struggled to observe herself in any passing stream, the scarring covering half her face a painful reminder of the mistake she made in falling asleep when she did. Still she knew she had to be grateful that although her face had been damaged, her sight was still largely in tact, allowing her to proceed with her duties with little issue beyond her anxiety. Stars, she could not let this happen again.

The pregnant feline's ear flickered when she heard a sound at the mouth of the nursery, hurriedly looking up as worry sprang through her mind -- but there was no need for worry, no; the overwhelming sense was replaced by mixtures of relief and regret, eyes filling with warmth as her gaze landed upon the young tom that stood there.
"Ti-tiger... ah.. Lion..paw."
She mew gently, abandoning her mossballs to approach her son and regard his taller frame.
"I am.. so... so sorry... I missed... your... ce-ceremony.."
She whispered, leaning down in the hopes of being able to pull him into a hug.
"But I am... so, so proud... of you, my love. You are... alright? I-is your... mentor kind?"

[ @Rowan - Let me know if you want anything changed !! ]

Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
~ YEWKIT OF SHADOWCLAN ~

AFAB | SHE/HER | KIT | 1 MOON | JUST A SCRATCH | RAPID RECOVERY

Massive, long-furred, rich and fiery russet she-kit with dark colorpoints that fade at the edges and round, fiery amber eyes.

Character bio can be viewed here.

Image can be viewed here.

Yewkit hung limply from Mama Nightsh's mouth, grouchy and uncertain. She was so hungry. Everyone kept promising milk, but she never got any. No fair, she thought, tiny white claws poking out of their sheaths. Tears burned at the edges of her eyes. She'd been so strong, but she was so hungry. She couldn't take the gaping pit in her stomach anymore. So she cried, too tired to wail, salty tears sinking into the gradient of russet fur on her face.

The scent of milk slammed into her. Yewkit's attention immediately perked, and she looked up. Her amber eyes grew wide. Water dripped from her jaws. Many cats! Much food! So many kits tumbled around, and there were queens!

Mama Nightsh put the young yet massive she-kit down, and she looked around. Her paws still felt weird, wrapped in the leaves with the strange sticky stuff. It felt stiffer and less slippery now. Yewkit wanted to run forward and nudge every queen's belly in search of sustenance, but she was so tired, and she didn't know what to do. How could she still be strong? ...Were her parents disappointed in her? Mama and Papa gone, she reminded herself. She still wasn't sure how to feel.

Especially since she hadn't been fed.

@Estelle (Kinda lazy but I needed to get something out)

[ @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Noting that this takes place before Night's accident! We can keep this short and wrap it up within one post each or so, if wanted ]

Gently carrying the kitten between her jaws after bidding her farewells to Mossfreckle and Rookfire, ever the diligent workers, Nightshiver took care to set down Yewkit with gentleness, thin white tail moving to wrap around the little one before she might be able to run off.
"Th-this is... the nursery, you will...will be... staying he-here for... a little... while. With.. with me.... if you'd.. like."
Nightshiver whispered in soft tones to the kitten, letting her look around. But she knew Yewkit must be hungry, and lifted her gaze to sweep across the queens that resided within the den -- she knew Mothcloud had recently sustained a difficult birth (she had been there to help herself), but a birth all the same, and Yewkit needed milk. Locking her mismatched gaze on the older queen, she called out gently.
"Moth..cloud? This is... Yewkit, she will be... joining.. the clan. She's hun..hungry, but Mossfreckle thinks... i-it best... she begin with... milk."
She briefly looked down,
"I-I can't nurse... myself right... now. Would you... perhaps be able.. to nurse her, for a little... while?"

Last edited by Estelle; Yesterday at 07:25 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

°LionPaw°
Male | 6 Moons | Posts: 8/100
long hair dark brown braided tabby with baby blue eyes and white specks on his fur, large tail, pushed in snout
Purrks: None
@Estelle

He stood still for a moment, having a solid stance as he peered at his mother. Her face—why couldn’t he have been there? Once- once he got battle training. He should’ve been there to protect her with Hawk-Guy. Why wasn’t he there and ready? Why did that- that disgrace of a kit have to sneak out and cause this? He couldn’t help the anger that boiled in him, the accusations that he prevented from shooting at any cat possible.

Why…why’d you have to go mama? Why did FishKit have to sneak out and cause this…” he couldn’t help adding a twinge of disgust at the kits name. She was scarred for life cause of the things recklessness. When she approached her went up to his tippy-toes and placed his head on her shoulder, relieved to have her back again.

Then questions of his mentor huh? He wasn’t quite sure yet. “Thanks mama…I’m alright. My mentor…she seems a bit off, her kit as well. I really really wished HawkBite coulda been my mentor…he said he’s train me though…

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)

Last edited by Rowan; Yesterday at 09:22 PM.
Old Today, 07:37 AM
Happy Hollow-ween peeps

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

[ @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Noting that this takes place before Night's accident! We can keep this short and wrap it up within one post each or so, if wanted ]

Gently carrying the kitten between her jaws after bidding her farewells to Mossfreckle and Rookfire, ever the diligent workers, Nightshiver took care to set down Yewkit with gentleness, thin white tail moving to wrap around the little one before she might be able to run off.
"Th-this is... the nursery, you will...will be... staying he-here for... a little... while. With.. with me.... if you'd.. like."
Nightshiver whispered in soft tones to the kitten, letting her look around. But she knew Yewkit must be hungry, and lifted her gaze to sweep across the queens that resided within the den -- she knew Mothcloud had recently sustained a difficult birth (she had been there to help herself), but a birth all the same, and Yewkit needed milk. Locking her mismatched gaze on the older queen, she called out gently.
"Moth..cloud? This is... Yewkit, she will be... joining.. the clan. She's hun..hungry, but Mossfreckle thinks... i-it best... she begin with... milk."
She briefly looked down,
"I-I can't nurse... myself right... now. Would you... perhaps be able.. to nurse her, for a little... while?"

@TheNyanCatMinecart
Mothcloud looked up from licking her paws. Her eyes softening at the little kits, "Oh.... of course I'd love to... Yewkit is such a beautiful name." Mothcloud purred gently, Mothcloud lifted her tail, giving a small space in-between her own kits, Icekit, Breezekit, and the little Albatrosskit. Mothcloud gently sniffed Yewkit, her eyes soft with affection. "She's been checked for everything right? I just don't want her to give anything to my kits..." Mothcloud mewed gently, "But she's so cute I don't think they'd mind..." Mothcloud joked lightly, looking fondly at Yewkit, "Icekit go back to sleep."' Mothcloud ordered her kit gently, using her tail to bring Breezekit's paw down as he aimed to swipe at his brother. "Stop moving, kit this is Yewkit, I expect you to treat her as one of your own siblings ok?" Mothcloud mewed, turning her head to Nightshiver she asked. "Where did you find her....?"

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa; Today at 08:22 AM.