Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

And of course the fish had to talk to him! Why did so many cats think he was a talkative, friendly guy who they could hang out with? Stars above, why did he come to this gathering? It was more crowded than usual. (Or was it?) Maybe it was just Whisperinghive's mood making him feel like there were more cats than at a typical gathering. Should he even acknowledge the fish beside him? After all they've done, do they even deserve acknowledgement? Do they deserve to be seen?... Well, he wasn't going to talk to anyone else, and it'd be rude not to answer. (No matter how much Whisperinghive wanted to be rude)

"Whisperinghive." The orange tom greeted, continuing to stare up at the leaders. Just because he was talking to a fish, doesn't mean he has to look at them. Whisperinghive didn't even notice that the molly was bigger than him. Like, much bigger. "It's been..Fine. I–" He stopped himself. Would it be safe to tell someone from Riverclan about his new siblings? Oh Stars above, why did he overthink like this? Even Riverclan wouldn't hurt kits! "I have siblings now. My mother just had a litter." Whisperinghive explained slowly and hesitantly, careful with his words. Yes, Leopardsong wasn't his birth mother, but she was his mother. She'd adopted him when his own parents abandoned him, and he'd be forever greatful to the Forever Queen. The tom had promised his siblings he'd protect them, and he would. But what if he was the reason they were in danger? Whisperinghive couldn't bear knowing he'd put them in danger if they got hurt.

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 22 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T3 ; empty slot

"That's good," The silverish cream she-cat mumbled, half listening to the WindClan warrior and the other half at what her leader was announcing. All general announcements, births, deaths and changes. Only notable information was that about Cattail Pond. She wondered how that'll go. The negotiation, the transfer. Perhaps it would be nice to gain back their territory, but at the same time; there's been so many changes recently, they might as well build a new RiverClan at this point.

Her ears did perk up when the young tom brought up his new littermates. Awhh kits! Her dim blue eyes softened and she felt a little more at ease. Floodsight hadn't expect Whisperinghive, who was so stiff and rigid moments earlier, to open up about such news. "Congratulations, I guess you're a big brother now. How're the little ones? Energetic? Well behaved?"

She still held much intrigue for the youths, regardless of clan. Though her love for the bundle of joys did thin out in the last few moons. They're lovable from afar, but she couldn't imagine handling them every day, night, and moons. Having her own apprentice just solidified that.

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Beaverpaw-He/Him
8 Moons
58/100

-----------------

Beaverpaw smiled at Riftpaw as he sat beside him.

"Sister?" Beaverpaw questions out loud, before spotting the ThunderClan cat who had spoken. Oh, she's... from another clan. Okay, that's fine. He can't just bunch all other clan cats into one group cause of one bad experience.
She seems... friendly enough, anyway.

"Hi." He said, unable to stop his voice from coming out quietly, mostly due to the fact he'd never met this cat before "Uh, I'm Beaverpaw."

@Whitestarliner - @korok

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by korok View Post

┏━━━━━❂❂━━━━━┓
rabbitfoot | he/him
┗━━━━━❂❂━━━━━┛

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Rabbitfoot clearly looked unconvinced, but he didn't push it. It mattered not- she was here with him. Well, technically with the Clan, but who counts technicality these days? "Well, good." He cleared his throat, having the decency to look awkward for a moment (but only a moment). "Would you give me the honor of spending this Gathering with me, then?" The tom flashed her a smile. He was trying his hardest to appear genuine, but it was a bit awkward of a face he was making...

( @Idiotic.Bean101 )

art by @/Eidolon
Scorpionsight-She/Her
27 Moons

----------------------

Oh.
Fantastic.
There is no reason why she shouldn't accept that.
But she kinda doesn't want to.

But, with no sign of Raggedear, which disappoints her for some unknown reason, it'd be weird to spend a gathering without talking to anyone now, but...
It's fine. She'll be fine.
She can't muster out the word 'no', anyway.

"Uh, sure." Scorpionsight said quietly "I don't see.. why not."
Is she kinda wishing she hadn't come to the gathering now?
Noooo, why would she ever do that?

It's not like she only came for a specific reason or anything.

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Lichenshock
~<>~
18 moons || she/her || WindClan Warrior || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

This moon's gathering was one Lichenshock was looking forward to greatly, particularly because this was her very first meeting as a warrior. And, oh, didn't that feel great to think about? Briefly, she thought about that little apprentice she met at the last gathering - what was his name again? Palepaw? Yes, that was it. Palepaw. She wondered how he was doing and, on a similar note, how things were going in ShadowClan. So, getting down to the beach, she deliberately seeks him out among the frogs, smiling when she spots him and striding over, fur fluffed up against the chill in the air.

"Hi!" She greets, coming over to take a seat next to him.

[ @goodacacia - pale !! ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post

━━━━━▲━━━━━
RISINGSTORM ▲ HE/HIM ▲ Hornet ▲ 20M ▲ THUNDERCLAN
━━━━━▼━━━━━

Risingstorm limped behind his clan staying in the back due to personal choice he had remembered going to his first gathering as Fallingpaw now look where he was an hornet of Thunderclan, tsk he hardly even believed it or even thought he deserved it he was a screw up as an apprentice so how in Starclan did he even reach this? rising thought stepping fully into sea stones.

Ahh looked like riverclan had a new leader and deputy who would have guessed ? he though with a small chuckle. It wasn't new nor was it surprising to see he wondered if the new deputy would be leader next gathering ehh as if he cared. Rising parted off away from his clan to find a place to sit and hear the announcements. As risingstorm sat he perked his torn ears towards the leaders paying little attention to the cats around him till a voice caught his attention.

Risings head turned his head to the she cat ... riverclan he nodded his head " Uhh sure. he meowed shifting his body slightly, it was best to make conversation right? he thought " My names risingstorm, thunderclan he introduced himself

@Fish

A smile came to Adderstrike's face when it was confirmed she was partly right. Ah one day she will pick up all names by osmosis, or rather pay more attention at gatherings. So she sat down next to Risingstorm and pondered what would be the best thing to talk tot he tom with. It wasn't like they could chill next to a river and just chat next to it like they were chummy, but did Adderstrike want to scratch for any whisper of detail from ThunderRogue's group not told from their leader. It seemed all a bit much.

"I am Adderstrike." She said formally as she looked over to the tom. She looked him up and down quickly. "Seems like the prey runs healthy in your clan."
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Daffodilpaw couldn’t resist a little laugh. “Yeah, she does!” She purred. “We did a patrol together once. She’s always keeping an eye out for me. She helped me with some of my training too!” Even though Nightshadow’s words were true and comforting, she couldn’t shake a little tinge of guilt.

Daffodilpaw nodded, her demeanor lifting slightly. She knew immediately what Nightshadow was doing, and purred to go along with it. Pushing her chest out as though she were boasting, and lifting her chin to the air. “Why of course! Didn’t you know I’m also the funniest cat in all of WindClan!” She purred. “Goldenpaw of ThunderClan called me a ‘sunny cat’ at the last Gathering!” She added with an excited little bounce.

Burnedpaw offered Splitpaw a small smile. The more time they spent together, the more his naturally stoic expression was…naturally falling away. He knew that Charredpaw would be proud. Still, the smile was brief. The usual calmness returning to his face, though his eyes still had a friendly warmth in their depths. “Not bad.” He meowed, waving his tail casually. He nodded at her next question. “Yeah. Cricketpaw and Bouncepaw.” He pointed his muzzle in their direction. “Cricketpaw is from RiverClan. And Bouncepaw is from WindClan.”

[ @Splitmoon - Nightshadow, Owlscreech, and Splitpaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 01:52 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
•| Cricket'Paw |•

While she was chatting with Bouncepaw, she noticed Burnedpaw glancing around, and was about to shout a hello when he turned and called out to another Thunderclan apprentice Cricket'Paw didn't recognize.

hmm? she'd go say hello after she spoke with Bouncepaw, if time allowed. She would prefer to avoid a large group again, just in case.

@Badwolf
@Luna16
@Splitmoon

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw coughs, trying to think of something appropriate to say. Sure, they've met before, but once wasn't friendly enough. "Are you doing well?" He asks in the end. It's a simple question, and not too probing. As he talks, he also keeps one ear out for announcements from all the clan leaders. Especially other clans. He was curious.
Old Today, 06:57 AM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

⟡ starlingcall ⟡
• shadowclan - XX moons •
⟡ dilute tortishell, white chest and face spot, green eyes ⟡
• they/them - it/its •
• ⟡ •

Starlingcall wanders into the gathering, paying no mind to those around it. Its pelt is fluffed up more than usual against the cold, but their face nor body makes no indication of them being uncomfortable. They make their way through the crowd of ShadowClan, eventually sitting near Hawkpaw obsessively cleaning her pelt.

"There's no need to get cleaned up for a gathering," Starlingcall meows, its green eyes lazily focused on the gathered leaders. "Hawkpaw, is it?"

• ⟡ •

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hawkpaw
Dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with forest green eyes
She/Her | 12 Moons| + every 15th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Has a huge personality; Ambitious and slightly narcissistic
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Hawkpaw had been in the process of making herself look awesome when some cat decided to interrupt her. Scowling, she turned towards the cat. No need to get cleaned for a Gathering? Says the one that looks like they just attacked a pile of herbs and LOST! She huffed, tail twitching with visible annoyance.

"Yep, that's me!" She said loudly, flicking an ear. Of course they'd know her! She was Dawnstar's granddaughter! All of ShadowClan should know her!
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?