Today 10:12 PM

Old Today, 03:26 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar lifted her hind leg to scratch at an itch behind her as she listened to Fadingdawn's rebuttal. She couldn't help but find herself getting a little annoyed with the she-cat. "So Lightningstorm is lying to me about what you said?" She quired, pinning her ears back. She didn't see what Lightningstorm would get out of that. Not to mention, she's never taken the medicine cat for much of a liar. Scarastic, playful, stubborn, sassy, but certainly not a liar.

"You are Cardinalpaw's mentor. You must train and take responsibility for him. Yet you're telling me his disrespect and attitude are not your problem is quite concerning. You've been given the honor of guiding these young cats into warriorhood, if you want to turn a blind eye to their wrongdoings, I'll reassign them both at the next meeting. Hopefully, their next mentor will do better than you." If she got yowled at for something regarding the apprentice, yet was choosing not to tell her who, she couldn't assume it was probably Crowtooth, Lightingstorm, or someone else she selectively decided to respect.

"Leechscar and Lightningstorm both said they watched you come up and try and take over the patrol from Willowpaw. Yet you're telling me you did not." Twilightstar huffed. Someone was lying then. "It seems you've forgotten that Leechscar has permission to be controlling. He earned the right when he became a Fury. He holds a rank higher than the average warrior as do all the furies, and thus sits above you in rank. As far as I have heard, if you act like a kit, you will be treated like one in return. You going off on him and running out of camp before he can reply, is rather immature." Leechscar was a lot of things, but a bully wasn't one of them. Fadingdawn made it sound like he was out to get her or something. Yet it seemed like the other way around to the leader.

"Here's the deal, as I've yet to hear anything that would make change my mind about this. You can either take the punishment or feel free to leave the clan in exile. I can not have you disrespecting the furies or training apprentices wrong." Twilightstar was done trying to discuss this matter with her.

Yay, new baby. Twilightstar cocked her head as one of Leopardsong's bunch arrived in her den. "Hello to you too." She purred without getting out of her nest. "In battle, and no, I'm not telling you the stories. You'll have bad dreams and I'll feel bad when Leopardsong has to try and put you back to bed." She told her with a chuckle. Most if not all of Twilightstar's scars were rather gruesome tales, no need to traumatize the child. "I'll tell you when you're older. Do you have any other questions for me?"

The WindClan matriarch fought a losing battle with a yawn while listening to Crowtooth. She gave a mild chuckle as he called her a hypocrite, which in hindsight was very true.

"That was one time and I was downright exhausted. If you had to deal with the same mess your predecessor left you that mine did, you'd want a nap too." Twilightstar smiled, the start of her leadership had been such a pain. Back then she had stepped up because someone had to, and she walked a long and unstable path riddled with danger to get WindClan back onto its paws enough to challenge ShadowClan and prove to the other clans that they were more than just bunnies.

However, she hadn't thought about the repercussions that would have caused nor Dawnstar. She wouldn't say she regretted it, but so many lives and so much blood on her paws. If she truly had to leave all this behind to Crowtooth, she didn't want to leave the same legacy Brightstar unfortunately had. For him or these kits. She learned to give the tom some more affectionate licks before resting her head on him. "Nap time, I'm tired." She grumbled and nuzzled into the tom.
[I ran out of steam with this post if you can't tell. But we can wrap it up here so reply is optional]

Twilightstar waited to continue her cleaning until Jaggedkit joined her on her other side. Once the kit got to work, she followed suit and finished rolling the old moss up and tossing it towards the opening in the den.

"Leaders always get their own den, I'm not sure why, but that's tradition..." She started and then paused when Jaggedkit further elaborated. It seemed like he wanted to know why she had this den in particular. Honestly, that's a good question. She hadn't liked the den at first, but now leaping into it had become second nature to her.

"Though it's difficult to get in here, it doesn't seem to sway the numerous visitors I get. So many kits get in here without any problems, your sister, in particular, didn't seem to have any issues trying to steal my nest when she visited." Twilightstar trilled in amusement. Once finished with disposing of the old moss, the leader turned to grab the new moss and laid it down where the old one had been.

"Quite frankly, I do miss sleeping with my clanmates, especially when leaffall and leafbare come. But as this is how things are when a cat becomes a leader, I've never had much interest in changing it." The she-cat slowly added in new moss while forming the new nest. Though it was rare, she did get a few cats and kits interested in naping with here once in a blue moon, the bigger the nest the better.

"OH okay." Skykit emwed. She didn't want to have nightmares. "How well do you know my mama? How long have you been leader?" She clamped her muzzle shut. She hoped she didn't annoy the leader. But, she was actually talking to the leader!!! Now, THIS was something to brag about ot her siblings.

Last edited by Spooky_Blossom; Today at 03:28 PM.
Old Today, 09:09 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

“As am I.” The queen meowed, following her kit into the leader’s den. Heathernose bowed her head to Twilightstar in respect, blinking at her apologetically after she lifted her head. “I know you asked for Lionscar, however he’s been missing ever since…” She swallowed hard, glancing at her kit next to her. She didn’t wish to go further into the topic with Ferretkit present, and she hoped Twilightstar would understand that. “I have come in his stead. I was closeby when the incident occurred so I can answer any questions. And I’m prepared to accept his punishment in his place.” She meowed, standing straighter as she spoke.

Truthfully, she’d taken on Ferretkit’s punishment too if she could, but she knew it would be best for him to learn on his own. Solidarity was her motive. In Heathernose’s eyes, as the parent to the kit at the center of the incident and the mate of the other cat involved, she shared responsibility. Therefore, with Lionscar gone it was only fair for her to atone in his stead to return the family to good standing.

[ @Splitmoon - Ferretkit]
[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop