Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:16 PM
A mentor for willowpaw
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 07:13 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 07:13 PM
Rani does an auction!
by Rani
Last post by Blaaze
Today 07:08 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Whitestarliner
Today 07:05 PM

Old October 9th, 2024, 06:30 PM
underwhelming

Default trees to fall down and trees to climb!

it's getting colder out. he used to say he couldn't feel it, but icicles hung from the crevices of his rib cage. cold inside. cold outside. warm days are few and far in between. it felt like they never existed, but he knew they did, he knew, yet it never visited anymore.

with a tired sniffle, he scrubbed a heavy paw down the scarred side of his face. a frigid sigh. alright. time to get up. warrior duties. he worked hard for this, after all. it'd be silly to slack off now. though he probably hadn't ever worked as hard as his sister. figures. she was always better than him. annoying little sister -

a second sigh. up now. and out. he emerged from the den and wearily let his gaze wander over the clearing. what to do, what to do... hunting? no, the pile was okay. oh, there's an apprentice. well. training?

"hey, kid," he muttered. oh. his voice wasn't supposed to sound like that. an ear flicked with irritation. Sagechaser cleared his throat and tried again, shoving something artificial into the tone so he could recognize himself. "hey, kid, wanna go do something? like - training? i can, uh. ummmm. hunt? fight - no, no, i'm not good at that - stealth? climbing? swimming - oh, uh, wait i can't do that, hahaha..." he cut off his laugh. his heart wasn't in it. though the smile didn't reach his eyes, he hoped it was inviting enough that the apprentice didn't think he was a killer or something of the sort.
@fade
Old October 10th, 2024, 05:40 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: trees to fall down and trees to climb!

Hollowpaw
‘The Hauntress’

Shadow Fiend: Inactive
[ black and white cat, blue and amber eyes. face and shoulder scarring. | she/they ]

[ #VGCHollow ]
➢ Hollowpaw had been drifting through the shaded areas of camp moments prior to the strange Warrior's question, her attention gripped by he even stranger way they spoke. Hollowpaw tilts her head in amusement as the chilly air cuts through her rip, sending a shiver down her spine. Training was always welcome, she could get a paw ahead of the rest of the Apprentices that she had her ceremony with. A list followed the inquiry (which in itself was another question).

Amber and blue eyes stare at Sagechaser with a distant curiosity, mind tumbling through the offerings. Aiming to avoid taking note of the eerie laugh that left their throat. Hunting, no. Battle? Sleepysunrise had that covered. Climbing? Now that was interesting! Hollowpaw's eyes had wandered off the Warrior and to her paws as they stared off into the space within, neck snapping her head back up so swiftly she thought they broke it. "Climbing." They gave a short reply, her voice void of emotion unless they listened closing for the flicker of excitement that lit the fire inside.

[ @val ]

❯ [ my carrd ] ❮
Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM
underwhelming

oh, good, climbing was fun to teach. he used to laugh when Batpaw tried to scramble up a tree. that was way back then, though. really long ago, it felt like. "'kay," he chirped like a dying bird. maybe he should stop crying all the time, and he wouldn't sound like that.

the warrior turned and led the way out of the camp. he didn't know the apprentice's name. was it - he felt like he should, maybe he'd seen her before, but he didn't know. he felt like he should know an apprentice scarred like that; she wouldn't be easy to miss, but she's missing from his memory, so he must've never known her. she fit into that big gap between then and now. "so... what's your name again?" hopefully he was well-known enough as an idiot to be pardoned.

finding a strong, old elm suitable for their folly, Sagechaser paused by its roots, which he sharpened his claws upon. the wind tugged at his whiskers as he glanced up at the topmost branch, swaying in the autumn breeze. he knew it'd be cold up there. never as cold as the first time he'd climbed a tree, though. he sighed heavily and waited for the apprentice to sharpen her claws as well.
@fade
Old Today, 05:08 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Hollowpaw
‘The Hauntress’

Shadow Fiend: Inactive
[ black and white cat, blue and amber eyes. face and shoulder scarring. | she/they ]

[ #VGCHollow ]
➢ Hollowpaw doesn't reply to the comment made by Sagechaser, no important words come to mind. It was okay, they preferred silent walks better anyways. Liar. Her mind barked in reply to the breeze that whispered in her ears. The cat forced any other self-deprecating thoughts to crumble as Sagechaser thankfully filled the emptiness. Ah, who would know her name, it wasn't important until a meeting ago..

"Hollowpaw, or Hollow. I do not have preference, use which of the two is easier." They mewed back swiftly, sure it would be forgotten as soon as the session was over. As the tom stopped Hollowpaw watched closely. A tree, it had to be older than majority of the Clan, if not all of them, at the very least. The Warrior was sharpening his claws? Were they not already good enough?

Hollowpaw shut down her mind again as they followed suit, extending the white hooks and dragging them through the bark until she deemed was decent enough for latching onto it. A breeze making the Apprentice shudder, despite how much she tried to hide it. They turn back to Sagechaser, a questioning following the glance. "Where do we begin, then?"

[ @val ]

❯ [ my carrd ] ❮