Last post by MangofDoom
Today 06:02 PM

Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Burnedpaw waved his tail dismissively. "That might be, but you should be able to catch up in no time." He meowed. Splitpaw's time in the wilds should surely serve her well as an apprentice. He had no doubt she'd be able to use that experience to her advantage. He nodded proudly, eyes twinkling with excitement. "We did! I swatted it out of the tree and Hawkthorn caught it." He purred. "It was an awesome experience!" The awe was still in his voice as he recounted the hunting adventure.

He blinked at Splitpaw, a little surprised she'd want to train with him. "I'm sure Charredpaw would be open to training together with you." He meowed, tail waving behind him casually. "Of course, I don't mind training with you either. I just hope I'd be a fit training partner." He meowed, dipping his head in gratitude. He was honored that Splitpaw would want to train with him, truly.

Splitpaw's heart thumped inside her chest as she watched she listened to Burnedpaw speak, she let out a soft purr at his excitement of catching the prey.

"Really?" she asked with a purr. "Burnedpaw, you're a fit enough partner for training practice. You know more than I do, yes I've been a loner for quite awhile. I know how to hunt, but....battle training. We never had to use that." she said. I wish we did...then...my aunts and uncles would still be alive.... she thought sadly. Even though she missed them she wouldn't trade anything to go back. She was truly happy here in Thunderclan. "Maybe Charredpaw, you and I can all train together." she said with a smile.

@Luna16 - Burnedpaw

Last edited by Splitmoon; Yesterday at 04:24 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:01 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Strawberryf-paw looked up as a cat approached her. Nightgaze. Strawberrypaw nodded, looking down at her paws. “Yeah…” She murmured, feeling defeated all over again. “I left the camp by myself…to take prey to the sick camp. No matter what the reason was though, it was a rule that I broke.” She explained, looking up at Nightgaze. “Now I need to prove myself.” Determination flared in her eyes again.

“Bumblestar has asked me to do some productive work around the camp under your supervision.” Strawberrypaw dipped her head to Nightgaze. “I’m sorry…I’m sure you have better things to do than supervise a fallen warrior.” She mumbled, shifting her paws.

[OOC: No worries lol. Strawberry is going through a bit of a depression so sorry about that lol. Her brother is missing b/c her RPer is forgetful, and then her crush Silverpaw threatened Bumblestar and was exiled so she’s kinda heartbroken about that too.]

[ @Morrigan - Nightgaze]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 05:17 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post

Buzzkit
ThunderClan Kit - He/Him - 3 Moons
Interaction: Hornetkit @/sleepyyjax | Open!

(sorry for the wait, got buried )

There’s a little push against Buzzkit’s side, like a paw. “Uh-“ He’s barely able to open his eyes and lift his head for a single heartbeat, catching the sight of white-striped ears, before the head under those ears barrels into Buzzkit with full, rolling momentum, and…

They tumble over as a yelped squeal leaves Buzzkit’s jaws. The weight of this kit - or maybe it’s a squirrel, he wouldn’t know, it is squirrel-sized and brown - squishes Buzzkit as they somersault over him and he gets pushed onto his back. He eats fur, for a second, but then the weight is gone, and- oh, he’s still flailing his paws.

Buzzkit blinks and stills. He turns his head, still on his back and with his little legs in the air. Nope, that is not a squirrel; in fact, it’s a she-cat, a kit Buzzkit has seen around the nursery. He thinks she’s part of that one big litter… what was her name… Oh, he can’t remember, there’s too many of them.

Right there, a mossball that looks like it’s seen better days is only just caught on the tip of one of her outstretched claws - Buzzkit can see it past her shoulders. He blinks again, still on his back. “What are you doing? I wasn’t playing mossball with you, y’know,” Buzzkit pipes up with some bewilderment, yet mostly sounding like he’s just making casual conversation. His voice is slightly slurred from being taken out of half-sleep.
Hornetkit
she/her - 4 moons
header: sushisiu

The miscalculated pounce sent her absolutely tumbling into a kit who she had yet to notice. How'd she fail to see a whole cat?! Maybe she'd have to work on that, become a super observer - oooh! A spy, maybe! She flips right over him (a feat of acrobatics, really) and he doesn't seem to pleased - But she didn't care! Tangled in her own limbs, she gazed over at her own paw, and right there, was one mossball! YES!! She'd caught it!! Springing up in triumph, she turned to look at him, lying straight on his back.
He wasn't playing mossball? Well, she knew that! But maybe he should've been!If he played a little more, maybe he'd have better reactions, and woulda dodged outta the way! "Well why di'n't ya dodge?" She questioned, hovering over him with a quizzical expression - somehow blissfully unaware that the tom had been asleep, despite his very obviously sleepy voice. Honestly, the whole thing was quite the conundrum to her.

[lol don't worry!! I lose posts all the time ((ie this post.lol))]

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 05:18 AM.
Old Today, 12:50 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet
Purrk: Ultimate predator(inactive)

Ah, so Strawberryfur broke the quarantine rules to bring prey to the sick cats? Truthfully, it wasn't that bad. Well, it was since it did endanger healthy cats if the she cariied the virus back to camp but it wasn't out of malice. And they seemed regretful so it Nightgaze decided to not be too judgemental. "Ya heart was in the right place but we can't risk the illness spreading." she reassured them, offering a gentle smile.

Subtle surprise flickered in vivid green hues as Strawberryfur suddenly perked up, a fiery gleam in her eyes. Good to see they were eager to make up for it...kinda reminded her of when she was a few moons younger and had just gotten her hornet status only to become lazy and lose it in an instance...it was her greatest shame even if she ended up earning it back. Maybe this cat would do the same for her smaller offence. It was certainly possible.

"Oh?" Bumblestar had decided to put the warrior under her watch? Nice! Strawberryfur seemed much more amicable than the previous warrior she had to supervise. He was a real piece of work. Rising to her paws, she glanced quizzically at the apology she recieved for...wasting her time? "Heh, I really don't. This is my job, you're no bother." The small hornet failed to understand why her new charge was apologising, she had hardly been doing anything and supervising punished cats was part of being a hornet. Canting her head, she casually asked: "So what do you want to get done first?"

(Yikes, poor gal!)

@Luna16

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 02:32 PM
˚₊ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ₊˚

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Spooky

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Tigerpelt ♥︎ TC Warrior ♥︎ 25 Moons ♥︎ Tom
He/Him ♥︎ Bi ♥︎ Open / Activity Post
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Tigerpelt sat down and yawned. He was quite tired but didn't feel like sleeping. He sat up straighter, and kept his eyes on everyone else.

Tigerpelt (TC) ♡ Midnightpaw (SC) ♡ Patchkit (RC) ♡ Mistypaw (WC)

Stone/Shadow (Rouge) ♡ Cherry (Outsider) ♡ Cherryheart (MC) ♡ Shadowfall (VC) ♡ Ravenweb (VC)
Old Today, 02:56 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Dragonflykit ran
Old Today, 03:53 PM
what is fake is real

Bump Policy: any time. don’t be worried
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post

Hornetkit
she/her - 4 moons
header: sushisiu

The miscalculated pounce sent her absolutely tumbling into a kit who she had yet to notice. How'd she fail to see a whole cat?! Maybe she'd have to work on that, become a super observer - oooh! A spy, maybe! She flips right over him (a feat of acrobatics, really) and he doesn't seem to pleased - But she didn't care! Tangled in her own limbs, she gazed over at her own paw, and right there, was one mossball! YES!! She'd caught it!! Springing up in triumph, she turned to look at him, lying straight on his back.
He wasn't playing mossball? Well, she knew that! But maybe he should've been!If he played a little more, maybe he'd have better reactions, and woulda dodged outta the way! "Well why di'n't ya dodge?" She questioned, hovering over him with a quizzical expression - somehow blissfully unaware that the tom had been asleep, despite his very obviously sleepy voice. Honestly, the whole thing was quite the conundrum to her.

[lol don't worry!! I lose posts all the time ((ie this post.lol))]

Buzzkit
ThunderClan Kit - He/Him - 3 Moons
Just A Scratch | Heightened Perception (Taste)

Interaction: Hornetkit @/sleepyyjax | Open!

Buzzkit’s nose wrinkles up as he finds the she-cat staring down at him. The younger kit throws his front legs up in the air in exaggerated exasperation. “I don’t need a reason! Um…” His mind blanks; for whatever reason, it doesn’t seem like simply saying “I was napping” has come up as an option to Buzzkit. “Dodging is for dummies.”

He wiggles on his back to get some momentum before rolling himself back onto his feet and shaking his pelt out. Some strands of grass flutter unceremoniously down to the ground. “And, anyways… I don’t think ‘have Buzzkit run from you’ is how Mossball works. Or- I didn’t agree to that. That would be, um, that would be Dodge the Mossball, probably.”
Old Today, 04:18 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Strawberrypaw felt…relieved at Nightgaze’s generosity and kindness. She couldn’t help a small smile. The typically more bouncy and optimistic she-cat felt a little flicker of happiness in her wounded heart. Her tail lifted, the prospect of getting to help her clan distracting her somewhat. The pale ginger she-cat tried to keep her mind focused on that. “What about the elders? Or the nursery?” She proposed. “Is there anything to be done there?”

Strawberrypaw wasn’t too concerned about her clanmates seeing her demotion. And even though Bumblestar only asked her to do one thing, she wouldn’t mind doing as much as she could while she had the opportunity. She needed to keep her paws busy, and what better way to do that than in service of her clan?

[ @Morrigan - Nightgaze]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop