by Estelle
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:44 PM

Old Today, 10:55 AM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: October Gathering

Salmonshade felt... awkward. She didn't really like to talk to anyone out of shadowclan. She was here last gathering, but no one spoke to her. Cherrywood wasn't there last time. She looked around hoping to find her sister. Her eyes suddenly landed on her. She silently crept over. "Hey." @seeingstars
Old Today, 11:50 AM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Bump Policy: Anytime you need!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Hemlockleaf almost...winced. He felt bad for being hard on her...this time anyway. Magpiepaw would want me to...try harder. He sighed, looking down at his paws. "I'm...sorry." He mumbled, still staring at his paws. "I guess...I was just giving you a hard time." The dark brown tom grumpily shuffled his paws, he didn't like this. But he hoped, tonight with StarClan watching, that in doing this he would make Magpiepaw happy.

Blueberrybird
{Silver lynx point siamese with blue eyes}

He apologized? She was taken aback."Oh... It's not that big of a deal deal. Had she been judging him to harshly? It made her feel awkward. Was she the jerk face? "I guess I was a little harsh too." Is this my chance to apologize for that night? She opened her mouth to speak but the words didn't come out. Why can't I say it? "Umm... Well I guess I'll go now." What no that's not what I wanted to say?! Why is this so difficult. She took a step back and turned away. As she started to pad away she stole a quick glance of him over her shoulder
Old Today, 01:33 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@dino. , @Marigoldwhisper , @taillow

Spiderthroat wove through the crowd as he snipped at the lingering felines. Taking up the rear to ensure no brats managed to sneak their way into the gathering this time around. Keeping a diligent eye on the bushes and any little kitten hiding holes.

Once he was positive the coast was Clear he wrangled the lingering ThunderClanners into the clearing. If he had to be there and slowly drain his social battery, so did they. Slinking his way through the crowd until he'd reached the spot where new faces perched. Ah. So it looked like RiverClan was burning through leaders again.

A sneer as Spiderthroat made eye contact with the newest RiverClan deputy. "Another one to replace the so called Leader once they drown themselves realizin 'man, this is hard bein responsible' . I'll see you in her spot next gathering I'm assumin." he hummed. Turning over his shoulder to see the brat who'd decided to get quip with him last gathering.

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Deputy\46 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Well, she'd be lying if she were to say she hadn't been expecting that one. And who better to deliver the oversung words than Spiderthroat himself? The deputy looked back at him, her expression mostly neutral. She had no words to counter that, because he was right. For as long as she could remember, Riverclan constantly burned through leaders and deputy's faster than dry bark on a hot afternoon, continuous and hungry. How does one every stop a forest fire? But, that didn't mean that Owltalon would entertain his quip either. While she had nothing new to say since she agreed with him, she truly felt that change was coming for them, chasing at them like the moon chases the sun.

While it's always impossible to know for sure, Stormstar was pretty devoted, now Owltalon just had to do her part. If anyone had to break the cycle, it had to be them. Not maybe, not hopefully. No, it had to be them. Riverclan was in too much of a vulnerable state to except anything else. Plus, there was no point getting into an argument over nothing, she wanted to enjoy this. Even if it was growing to be stupidly cold and icy. Her amber eyes turned away from the Thunderclan deputy and back to the crowd, but she kept her ears perked just encase she missed anything of importance.

Speaking of importance... It seemed that Cobwebfern had a nerve hit. There was something, a commotion, going on where the medicine cats gathered, and Owltalon couldn't help but glance over there. It would've been funny if it was so horribly wrong. Two cats who used to work together found themselves on the same social ground. But, one of them left Riverclan with a temper tantrum. Honestly, Owltalon didn't care much for Rookfire or what he did, and she wouldn't of cared if he left Riverclan, but only without the dramatics. He had to throw a pity party, didn't he? Ran in a similar fashion to Fadingstar now that she thought about it. But what did it matter? At least he'd gotten what he wanted, unless he started striving for leader or something.

The situation calmed down eventually. Oh, and Rookfire was beefing with a child. Fun. Stars, didn't she have better things to focus on? Her swerved her ears back towards the crowd, sitting up a bit straighter as she began to wonder when the other clans would start their announcements or would they leave more room for conversation? Well, Owltalon was in no hurry.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!