Last post by Spider
Today 02:15 AM

Old Today, 03:01 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Whisperinghive mate/lover finder

Silver'shadow

I don't know if you'd be interested in out of clan relationships, but this is Silver'Shadow.

Silver'shadow is a Shadowclan warrior with absolutely no close friends or family and has hardly any desire to find some. Along with an exiled sister, she harbors a bit of bitterness regarding her demotion.

Her personality seems so fitting for the clan of icy hearts, with her merciless sharp tongue and introverted loyalty, she fits right in with the stereotypes. Along with a deep ambition to die as a memorable cat.

Despite all this cold-heartedness and ultimately hard exterior, there is an inner hurt, a hole that's hard to fill. This is one of loneliness. She constantly denies the fact that she craves something other than silence and stoicism. This is oddly enough a painful topic for her, as all it does it pour salt on the wound, and gas on her eternally burning fire of deception.

Ah... Deception, it's her one essential weapon. With so much turmoil on the inside (that was a little sarcastic) she needed a way to ensure domain over weaker and less driven souls. Welcome to the wall. A totally imaginary place that exists only to prevent all "weak" emotions from getting out into the public. It's certainly useful to put on a mask of lies when it gets rough.

Maybe with enough time, one could sand down her roughness.

Why yes, that is an odd question,what is she?

X

Here.
Back to the question.

Silver is a dark shaded gray tabby with orange amber eyes. She's got short slicked fur and a thin plumed tail. 3 of her four paws have white toes. A scar runs over her right eye, and she is missing a small tip of her left ear.

Her pattern is the regular tabby, and is dark gray almost black in color. She got thicker fur around her neck, which Is softer than the rest of her fur, this excludes her belly fur.

I created Silver well over two years ago, but, I let her go for a while, now, I figured it was time to let her out of the basement.

Her age is roughly 19 moons, with her birthday being May 13, 2023.

If we're looking to the future, Silver actually holds a fondness for kits, through her short friendship with Frogkit. But that doesn't mean she'd be eager to have some anytime soon.

Her relationship with anyone will probably take a little!e time to grow, and most likely, she'll deny any possibilities of it, up until the point the other shares a possiblity that they have some sort of feelings per say.

Why not?

Okay, it would mostly be for fun, I always wanted to chain Silver to the nursery for a few months.

Honestly, she would need it. Her tense, and heavily walled up life needs a bit of drama, I'm currently not that busy, so drama would be a grateful thing.

Not much reasoning tends to go into these things, I usually see something and must refrain from volunteering one cat, so here's a different cat.

Silver would do it to be memorable. Her one goal in life was to die remembered. However, if she dug deep down, she'd also do it to gain some comfort. Something she desperately needs, like a hug. (I know how you feel, my poor kittie has so much trauma)

this seems a bit short rushed, but let me know if you have any questions.
@ChaosBringer.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; Today at 04:08 AM.