Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post

Cottonpaw
he/him | Windclan Apprentice | 6 moons
The Collector
The Stowaway Child
The little fluffball let a smile gleam across his features. Cottonpaw, finally Cottonpaw. It was a strong pride that seeped through his body as Twilightstar gave him his new name. Finally time to prove his worth.

”Thank you Twistar!” Cottonpaw just about managed to squeak out through the overwhelming feelings.

Leechscar was his new mentor, the intimidating warrior. But Cottonpaw wanted to be just like that when he grew up, deeply respected and loved by the clan. His head swivelled in the crowd trying to locate the feline.

When training began that's when the real fun would start.

[​​ @Moonraven @Undertaker ]

Leechscar was hanging closely around Batglare. He wasn't sure what was wrong with the tom, but he seemed down about something. He wasn't talking to Leechscar about it whatever it was. Since the fire, Leechscar's been mostly off his paws, stuck with some weird concoction that Badgerbait stuck on his front paws. His paws didn't hurt nearly as much as when he first burnt them, so whatever she put on them must have been working. That was the only reason he wasn't fussing about having herbs on his paws.

He also got himself into his current predicament so no one to be upset with but himself. The huge tom was settled on his side in between the nursery and the warriors' den when he heard Twilightstar summons for a meeting. He hadn't bothered moving from where he was resting, he could listen to his mother just fine from where he was.

There were a ton of new apprentices, eight of them. That was a lot for WindClan. They still had a lot more to go considering how many litters WindClan's been having lately. He wondered if WindClan was really up to the task. Lichenpaw was becoming a warrior too, great, he hoped she made more of herself than the other mousebrains WindClan had.

Oh, and he got another one. Yay! Sighing loudly, Leechscar gingerly got up and padded over to meet Cottonpaw. "Huh, I figured I'd be training one of Leopardsong's kits, but you're unexpected. I look forward to working with you, Cottonball." The fury meowed and lowered his head quite a distance to touch noses with the apprentice.

He urged the new paw to come and sit with him while walking out of the way as his mother got started on Lichenpaw's ceremony. He had been interested in training Falconkit, but Cottonpaw wasn't bad. He hoped his more timid and softer nature might rub over on Owlpaw's more excitable nature.

He spotted Leopardsong near the nursery and flickered his tail in greeting. He wasn't walking over to her. His burnt paws were still tender too much movement caused irritation and pain.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 05:17 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
"It's okay, Songkit. If I get held back I'll just have to train harder than the rest." he said with a forced smile. He didn't want his sister to worry. He turned his gaze on to Hawk-kit. "Of course I do, but if my punishment is to be held back a moon. I have to obey Twilightstar's wishes." Ferretkit's gaze turned on to Fernkit who managed to slip past them and away, he was kind concerned for his brother. As the big brother it was his duty to set an example, and he failed already. He turned his gaze back to Songkit, the closes to him out of his siblings. His favorite sibling but he wouldn't flat out and admit it to his other siblings. "You shouldn't hold back for me, I'll catch up before you know it and we can gain our warrior names together." He purred as he brushed his muzzle against Songkits

@Crown_Sage - Hawk-kit @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Fernkit @Luna16 - Songkit
Hawkkit nodded importantly. Why are you being punished? He asked, his amber eyes sparkling.

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old Today, 06:07 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
"It's okay, Songkit. If I get held back I'll just have to train harder than the rest." he said with a forced smile. He didn't want his sister to worry. He turned his gaze on to Hawk-kit. "Of course I do, but if my punishment is to be held back a moon. I have to obey Twilightstar's wishes." Ferretkit's gaze turned on to Fernkit who managed to slip past them and away, he was kind concerned for his brother. As the big brother it was his duty to set an example, and he failed already. He turned his gaze back to Songkit, the closes to him out of his siblings. His favorite sibling but he wouldn't flat out and admit it to his other siblings. "You shouldn't hold back for me, I'll catch up before you know it and we can gain our warrior names together." He purred as he brushed his muzzle against Songkits

@Crown_Sage - Hawk-kit @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Fernkit @Luna16 - Songkit
Fernkit sat away from them

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here