Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: October Gathering

┏━━━━━❂❂━━━━━┓
rabbitfoot | he/him
┗━━━━━❂❂━━━━━┛

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Rabbitfoot weaved through the throng of cats, peering over the heads of others in an attempt to locate...'ah! there she is.'

"Scorpionsight! I've been looking for you- you slipped away when we arrived." He sniffed, a flash of hurt in his eyes. "C'mon, you better stick by me. Any cat with sense knows that the other Clans can't really be trusted." The tom mewed, amber eyes narrowing slightly. "Unless, of course, you were looking for someone in particular?" His tone wasn't accusatory, but interest lay within it.

( @Idiotic.Bean101 - hehe )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Sneezepaw
| they/them | WindClan | Apprentice |

Sneezeki--Sneezepaw was pretty sure that their face would break if they smiled any wider. Maybe they'd thought something like that before, but now was different. Not only had they left camp for the first time as an apprentice, but they were at their first GATHERING. It felt like they had been made an apprentice approximately, like, two seconds ago. Everything was happening so fast, and they couldn't be happier! After all, everything had been going so dreadfully slow before, when they were just a little baby kit (a few sunrises ago).

And sure, maybe they didn't have any training yet. But they were still an apprentice, and they deserved to be here just by completing the excruciating task of aging out of the nursery! Yeah, they bet they could withstand even the harshest training, but if they had to wait another six moons? They simply wouldn't be able to survive such a thing. And, by StarClan, now that they were here, they were going to talk the ears off of some other Clan cat, or their name was Mud! ... paw? Okay, Sneezepaw didn't really understand that proverb, but who cares? 'Cause they were at their very first Gathering, about to rock this forest TO ITS VERY CORE!!!

When Rabbitfur asked if Sneezepaw was ready, they didn't dare open their mouth. If they did, they were sure that the caterwaul of joy building in their throat would escape them and resound all over the Seastones. They just grinned really wide and nodded feverishly. They paused for a moment, building up the willpower to avoid vocalizing their joy to the whole world, then peeped, "So, like, can I go on my own? Or am I supposed to stay with you?" Maybe they would prefer to be able to run off on their own, but they barely even cared about that! They were just way too over the moon with their very first Gathering!

( @Luna16 - Rabbitfur )
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Burnedpaw finally found Cricketpaw, but it looked like she was occupied with Bouncepaw. He recognized Bouncepaw from the last Gathering, and wondered if he should say hi this time. But he didn’t really want to deal with a large group again like last time. Then he noticed Splitpaw amongst their clanmates. “Splitpaw!” He called, waving his tail to catch her attention.

He also noticed a clanmate that he’d…rather not notice. Burningpaw… Something about his denmate just…well honestly, they rubbed each other the wrong way. Burnedpaw was tempted to crouch to avoid Burningpaw’s gaze, but figured he wouldn’t bother approaching.

[ @Splitmoon - Splitpaw]
[ @ollie - Burningpaw - for the mention]
[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw - for the mention]
[ @Silvershadow13 - Cricketpaw]

Daffodilpaw purred and nudged Nightshadow with her shoulder playfully. Whenever they met before, they never got the chance to be this close and physically touch each other. She was very cautious to not put her scent across the border, and he was the same. So this was nice. “Well duh!” She mewed teasingly.

She noticed the look in his eyes change and turned to follow his gaze. The pale yellow apprentice froze when she saw Owlscreech, like her blood had suddenly turned to ice. “N-No.” She stuttered, trying to collect herself and force her fur flat. “That’s Owlscreech. She’s a clanmate.” She meowed, bringing a bright smile to her face and waving happily to Owlscreech. Though she still had to try and keep the guilt from her eyes. Would Owlscreech think she was being disloyal?

@Splitmoon]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

•| Cricket'Paw |•

While she was chatting with Bouncepaw, she noticed Burnedpaw glancing around, and was about to shout a hello when he turned and called out to another Thunderclan apprentice Cricket'Paw didn't recognize.

hmm? she'd go say hello after she spoke with Bouncepaw, if time allowed. She would prefer to avoid a large group again, just in case.

@Badwolf
@Luna16
@Splitmoon

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive didn't remember the last time he went to a gathering. It probably wasn't that long ago, but his roleplayer just doesn't remember. The orange tom glanced at Twilightstar, who was sitting with Crowtooth at the spot where deputies did. Huh? Ohhhh, she was probably still in pain and exhausted from the birth of her kits. And the fires were probably stressing her out. Whisperinghive then weaved around the growing crowd of cats at the beach, inhaling and exhaling to calm himself whenever someone got too close or touched him.

The Windclan warrior eventually found a... sort of empty spot next to a- A stinking fish. Stars fox dung. Fine. At least they weren't that Redwater cat. Whisperinghive huffed and sat next to the Riverclan warrior, wrapping his tail tightly around his paws so his fur didn't go anywhere near the fish next to him and infect him with that horrid smell.

@goodacacia

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 22 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T3 ; empty slot

As more and more cats started piling in, another cat had situated themselves beside her, by choice or not. She didn't even need to turn her head to know this was a WindClanner. Not that she minded much. Afterall, the past was in the past, and things should be forgiven not forgotten. The silverish cream coated she-cat turned to give the cat who just joined a small nod of acknowledgement and a gentle attempt at a polite smile.

To her surprise, this cat was...an apprentice...a warrior? She knew the average WindClanner were small, but not this small...so it must be a kid, right? Though Floodsight was a bit stunned, her face remained calm and relatively the same. She wrapped her fluffy long tail around her gentle frame whilst holding a quick pause before speaking. "I'm Floodsight...How fares WindClan?"

She wasn't really sure how to speak to other cats around her age. It was like kits or apprentices where you teach them something and play along with their antics, nor was it like talking to other cats; which was majority a listening job. 'Nevermind. I think I said enough for a starter.' She'd hoped this tom would be better at directing a conversation than she is.

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old Today, 07:47 AM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

Willowpaw looked around. She was hoping to see that cat from last time. [OPEN]

Echopaw sat with his tail on his paws and his mouth curved into a smile. [OPEN]

Larkpaw was excited. [OPEN]

Salmonshade sat. She didn't see her sister Cherrywood anywhere. [OPEN]
Old Today, 10:03 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfires first comment had been snarky but he was probably at least twice wolfpaws age and size so he had not expected him to talk back. even worse, in a setting like this, the medic had to limit his threats and obvious aggression, especially towards a child. stars help him there was too much of an urge to hurt more than one of the people here, yet the need to prove both his worth and ability to keep cool under the watchful eye of not only mistlewhisker and dawnstar but pretty much the entire clans overshadowed his anger. "wolfpaw, get a grip, i doubt you're more of a medicine cat than i am so stop acting like a brat" rookfire snapped back, voice low and tail flicking in irritation, repeatedly hitting the stone with a dull thump. the kid wasnt really worth his time and he would act accordingly if he tried to get back at him again, this last comment however, he wouldnt have liked to keep unsaid. couldnt let the kid have the last word, not after he talked to mossfreckle like that before and unsurprisingly made another comment about both of them in combination after that rookfire ignored.

while rookfire wasnt nearly as good at reading other peoples expression as he was at reading the room, cobwebpaws tense body language was enough for even him to gauge the situation, confidentally placing himself on the far side of calm and controlled whilst the older molly was closer to mental breakdown any moment. determined to continue holding power over the situation rookfire focussed on staring the other down rather than replying immediately and with obvious annoyance, working through his anger in silence. it did tick him off that she talked past him like he wasnt there, addressing mossfreckle as if he wasnt his partner and rook couldnt speak for himself. he didnt need help talking to his partner and if this were rookfires decision, none of the cats treating the younger tom in a way he didnt like would still be breathing, beginning with wolfpaw.

cobwebpaws obvious fear of berryshines possible reaction was entertaining enough to take his mind off the aforementioned anger for a moment and he, once again, wondered how foolish one had to be to chose an apprentice afraid of their own past actions. was there so little trust between them that the apprentice had to fear rejection upon admitting trust? or perhaps they were simply both shallow enough to not believe in personal growth. rookfire on the other paw wasnt scared to admit his background with cobwebpaw to mossfreckle, mistlewhisker or anyone else for that matter, he simply didnt enjoy bringing it up for obvious reasons. besides, there was nothing to fear towards mossfreckles reaction, they were clear on what had happened, who rookfire was and what brought him to where he was now. confident and trusting, he expected nothing but like-mindedness from his mentor.

he wouldve let it pass, really he would have. but no, cobwebpaw decided to test his patience and make a big deal out of this. 'i have no more words to say to you, rookfire. you left our clan out of a petty emotional issue that i had the maturity to stay and deal with.' was bold and misguided enough for him to realistically be impressed by her stupidity were he not very pointedly wearing a neutral expression and keen on keeping the upper paw. completely devaluing everything he took emotionally in riverclan, pretending like she knew the whole trust and rookfire was overreaction.. it made him angry, yes. but he could remind himself, her option did not count. all that mattered was his clan, mossfreckles opinion, mistlewhisker and dawnstars acceptance. his former friend was possibly the last person he would care about disproving for no reason.

if she had nothing more to say to him why did she continue talking? who knows,, well, rookfire sure did, it was a tragic tragic attempt at pretending like he was the reason this whole debacle was happening and she hadnt been the one to practically hiss at him, combined with wanting to get a jab at him, make him feel bad. he would make sure this would fail miserably. 'i'm glad you're alive.' a whole lot more surprising to hear but someone as weak-minded as cobwebpaw..well, it wasnt that far fetched. once again, if he had been able to choose, he wouldve hunted down the molly after letting off the golden apprentice during the three v one. he wouldve torn her apart like he had the apprentice, and he wouldnt have regretted it.

'i know that i deserve to be here.' uhmmm no.. he'd dissect that a bit with mossfreckle later.. yada yada more yapping, he didnt care if she thought that riverclan was oh so supportive. at this point he was focussing on trying to get through all that spitting of blatant entitlement without falling asleep or pushing her off the sea stones. everyone involved should be glad there was a peace treaty in place and he wasnt as foolish as stormstar. bored, the medic had began picking at the stone at some point of cobwebpaws speech, head tilted downward to watch the small splinters he was pushing around and scratching out of the stone.

quietly clearing his throat, rookfire faced her again, expression neutral. "first up, i can speak for myself, no need to talk to mossfreckle as if im not here" he first addressed the one thing he wouldve let slip past had nothing else followed.
where he might be practically fuming on the inside in any other situation, he was pretty darn good at shifting his focus and controlling his mind instead of letting emotions take over, saving the more nasty thoughts and anger for later, so rookfire remained unshaken from the outside. "secondly, id appreciate you finally leave me alone. i have no interest in conversing with you on a professional level if you cant act appropriately, which you have shown you cant, so i ask for you to stop" the dark tom spoke calmly, voice neutral to a level where it almost sounded flat, as if this was the last care on his mind, merely a pesky distraction. which it was. he was here to listen to announcements, have his moment of glory perched atop the ledge he was always supposed to sit on, not have a petty fight with a child and an adult that may as well be a kit trapped in the wrong body. he shifted backwards a bit, returning to where he had sat before cobwebpaw had noticed him, blocked from sight partially behind mossfreckles lanky form.

[ my characters thoughts and actions are not mine and entirely fictional. ]
[ @elio ; @Beaan ; @squidz ; @finley !! @/windclan meds ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Today, 12:07 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/Eidolon
Scorpionsight-She/Her
27 Moons

WindClan

----------------------

Scorpionsight had walked in the gathering, taking note that ThunderClan was already present.
But, she didn't see a specific cat.
That didn't bother her.
Why would that bother her?

She's about to look for a place to sit before a familiar voice jolts her out of her own thoughts.
Ah.
Rabbitfoot.

"Hi, sorry." She said when he mentioned he had lost her in the crowd "Oh, no I'm not... looking for anyone."

@korok

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Today, 12:12 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/Eidolon
Leopardpaw-She/Her
11 Moons

PURRKS
Chill of Death-Inactive

-------------------

Wow, okay. Gathering where she is a bit clueless, but at least she can tell where the scent of her clan is and such so she doesn't get super duper lost.

Also, Maggot's here, so! Bonus! Not a terrible day!

This is probably Maggot's second gathering? Possibly? Leopardpaw isn't sure cause she kinda lost track of time while she was healing and such.

Anyway! Gathering!

@nyme

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Today, 12:55 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

[ header placeholder ]
╰┈➤ ❝ [Goldfish]
| RiverClan Lionheart | She/her | Mentions; @alec @/Open!!|
Goldfish didn’t really want to be here. The gathering- and possibly encountering Devil- seemed very unappealing right then. But to her it was the tortoiseshell’s common duty, and she followed her clan at a brisk pace. Shadowclan was already here- and Rookfire was sitting with Mossfreckle. Ugh. She was tempted to make a bet that, since Devil probably was the medicine cat apprentice by the looks of it, the ex-riverclanner had manipulated or begged like the child they thought they were for the rank. Pfft, it was almost comical how much she disliked interacting with the gray toned tom. He apparently had gained the trust of Shadowclan, and hadn’t yet betrayed them- that would be coming, no doubt in the lionheart’s mins- so maybe he wouldn’t go psycho and poison the entire clan. Plodding over near the base of the stones, Goldfish sat down with her tail curling around her paws.

As Webs spotted Devil however, The Ace of Spades secludedly unsheathed her claws, hiding the sharp keratin edges behind her tail. Oh, stars, it wasn’t going well. Goldfish felt her eyes lock on Cobwebfern briefly, biting her lip in a way that avoided the throaty growl tickling in her throat. Flicking her vision to Rookfire, perhaps their eyes would meet briefly, Goldfish simply raised one whisker-brow on skeptical distaste, as though waiting for him to lose his apparently professional demeanor. Goldfish looked up at Stormstar as she began to speak, and her face dropped at mentions of the otters, a sudden desire for revenge spiking through her, a moment of dropping her calm and showing the intense hatred behind, before returning to a relaxed demeanor. Conceal, Dont feel. Don’t let him know [Zara watched Frozen while babysitting yesterday, forgive her].
↳-Header by Mango-༉‧₊˚✧

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!