Today 12:04 AM
Enforcer Challenge...
Last post by twizzypaw
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Redleaf yawned as she padded out of the warriors den. Her dark green eyes travel around the clearing.

Runningstorm padded into camp with a bird in his mouth, he was heading straight to the nursery to see his mate, Pineberry.

Tigerleaf looked at Pinebery, her eyes watching the kits at her belly.

@Cinnamiontail

_________

Smoketail stood up, he was sitting on the far side of the clearing. His gaze looking for Goldenwhiskers. He really liked her, but he knew she probably wouldnt feel the same. Should I tell her? he thought. His ears moving back and forth nervously.

@Crown_Sage

Spiderweb padded into the Shadowclan clearing, she had a frog in her mouth. The she-cat was dirty from head to toe in mud. Her eyes gleamed with pride as she padded over to the fresh kill pile to add her frog to it.

(OPEN)
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Rosecloud groomed herself.

{open}

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Redleaf yawned as she padded out of the warriors den. Her dark green eyes travel around the clearing.

Runningstorm padded into camp with a bird in his mouth, he was heading straight to the nursery to see his mate, Pineberry.

Tigerleaf looked at Pinebery, her eyes watching the kits at her belly.

@Cinnamiontail

_________

Smoketail stood up, he was sitting on the far side of the clearing. His gaze looking for Goldenwhiskers. He really liked her, but he knew she probably wouldnt feel the same. Should I tell her? he thought. His ears moving back and forth nervously.

@Crown_Sage

Spiderweb padded into the Shadowclan clearing, she had a frog in her mouth. The she-cat was dirty from head to toe in mud. Her eyes gleamed with pride as she padded over to the fresh kill pile to add her frog to it.

(OPEN)

Goldenwhisker was eating a vole by herself, distracted by the thoughts that Darkfire might still be alive.

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Bump Policy: 3-4 days
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Icekit
White she-kit with very pale, barely visible bengal spots and mint eyes.
She/Her | 6 Moons| + every 6th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Selectively Mute

Purrks:
Well Insulated [Permanently Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Oh. Was that why? So instead of using what she can see, she could use what she can hear and taste. Oh, cool. She'd have to try it out. Perhaps Palepaw knew about this. Or perhaps he didn't. No matter, Icekit was happy that she was learning. Even before she was an apprentice, oh joy! She looked up at Mistfall and nodded, blinking slowly and tapping her paw with one of her own.

She then turned to the ground, tapping her paws several times against it. Vibrations? In the earth? She could sometimes feel the whole world shake whenever kits in the Nursery would have their little play-times. Maybe that was what Mistfall was referring to?

((She is actually nearly blind in both eyes, the blindness being especially severe in one eye! I'm so happy you noticed it from my writing omg I don't think anyone has ever done that!))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Mistfall
ShadowClan warrior || she/her || 20 moons || grey diluted tortoiseshell with golden, yellow eyes

Icekit seemed to be understanding and absorbing her little bit of advice and it made Mistfall feel a small bit of pride. It felt nice to be helping the white kit with her skills. Due to lack of good eyesight, Icekit would have to adapt to be successful, but that didn't mean she couldn't be a strong, competent member of ShadowClan. Mist watched, her gaze warm, as Icekit mimicked her movements and studied the ground under her paws.

"I'll show you. Close your eyes and I'll walk around you. If you pay attention, listen and feel, I bet you'll know exactly where I am even with your eyes completely closed," Mistfall said, waiting for Icekit to follow along. She then padded around once the kit had closed her eyes; some pawfalls were purposefully harder and some were much softer, trying to test Icekit's attention to detail.

[ aw what a sweetie! and i like when there are little details that aren't explictly told but come out in rp, its part of the reason rp is so fun ^^ ]