Today 05:31 AM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:50 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default sings a song, sounds like she's singing [Songkit Finder]

Hello all! It's time for me to catch up on my character finders look for some interactions for this wimp I mean...weakling I mean... Here is Songkit's finder!

Songkit is the mild-mannered, meek daughter of Lionscar and Heathernose. She is very clingy with her brother Ferretkit, and pretty dependent on her littermates. She is very naïve and trusting, and always tries to see the best in everyone. However, she's pretty timid with cats outside the family too, and is unlikely to approach others. She is the type to acknowledge she's weak, so you'd be hard-pressed to give her a hard time about it. But she doesn't exactly stand up for herself either so...do with that what you will.

For more check out their bio here!

So here's what she needs.

Looking for:

Best Friends - I'd love a little bestie group for her! Like 3 cats (counting Song) who just love each other and balance each other and hang out all the time, maybe get into mischief?

Friends - Song needs some connections outside of her family. As mentioned, she's particularly clingy with Ferretkit, but puts a huge emphasis on family sticking together. So she could really use some friends! Friendships could look many different ways with this girl - either cats who try to get her to stand up for herself more and push her out of her comfort zone, and friends who are more sensitive and mild like she is.

Crush/Future Mate - She's a young kit right now, so nothing beyond crushes! And since she's so young, this is subject to change over time. But she's pretty daft so if you have a crush on her you're gonna have to spell it out.

Future Mentor - She'll be 2 moons on 10/17 and age two moons each 17th until she's an apprentice. So we'll have time to figure out her mentor. However, I think it would be awesome if she started developing a bond with a warrior now who would become her mentor in the future.

Rivals? - She's not really the type for rivals or enemies, but stronger-willed cats are certainly prone to disliking her. She's also susceptible to bullies.

If you think of anything else let me know!

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop

Last edited by Luna16; Yesterday at 10:12 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: sings a song, sounds like she's singing [Songkit Finder]

I give you... WINDKIT!

A little about Windkit:

Windkit is very optimistic, but not the crazy enthusiastic kind. She's more of the calmer side, just hanging around other cats trying to cheer them up or just talk some positivity into them. Kinda just supporting from the sidelines ^^

Though, when she gets excited, she might be a tad crazy xD

She is very easy to approach as she will easily want to befriend anyone and start talking a lot to cats she find herself comfortable around.

She wants to be a great warrior someday, and has some struggles with self-worth and the feeling of needing to prove herself to the Clan, but whenever she has doubts, she instantly forgets about it by looking at the bright side of things. (That can't be good,,,, right?) Being the Medicine Cat's daughter, she believes she should live up to other cats' expectations, and can often be harsh on herself if she makes a mistake. Though, of course, she is an overall optimistic cat, and would reassure herself when others cannot.

Role:

I'd love for Windy to become Songkit's best friend, or friend is fine, too! She's a very mischievious kit herself and often acts without thinking so they'd be perfect >:]

@Luna16

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?

Last edited by Starphobia; Yesterday at 10:54 PM.