Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: October Gathering

┏━━━━━❂❂━━━━━┓
rabbitfoot | he/him
┗━━━━━❂❂━━━━━┛

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Rabbitfoot weaved through the throng of cats, peering over the heads of others in an attempt to locate...'ah! there she is.'

"Scorpionsight! I've been looking for you- you slipped away when we arrived." He sniffed, a flash of hurt in his eyes. "C'mon, you better stick by me. Any cat with sense knows that the other Clans can't really be trusted." The tom mewed, amber eyes narrowing slightly. "Unless, of course, you were looking for someone in particular?" His tone wasn't accusatory, but interest lay within it.

( @Idiotic.Bean101 - hehe )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Sneezepaw
| they/them | WindClan | Apprentice |

Sneezeki--Sneezepaw was pretty sure that their face would break if they smiled any wider. Maybe they'd thought something like that before, but now was different. Not only had they left camp for the first time as an apprentice, but they were at their first GATHERING. It felt like they had been made an apprentice approximately, like, two seconds ago. Everything was happening so fast, and they couldn't be happier! After all, everything had been going so dreadfully slow before, when they were just a little baby kit (a few sunrises ago).

And sure, maybe they didn't have any training yet. But they were still an apprentice, and they deserved to be here just by completing the excruciating task of aging out of the nursery! Yeah, they bet they could withstand even the harshest training, but if they had to wait another six moons? They simply wouldn't be able to survive such a thing. And, by StarClan, now that they were here, they were going to talk the ears off of some other Clan cat, or their name was Mud! ... paw? Okay, Sneezepaw didn't really understand that proverb, but who cares? 'Cause they were at their very first Gathering, about to rock this forest TO ITS VERY CORE!!!

When Rabbitfur asked if Sneezepaw was ready, they didn't dare open their mouth. If they did, they were sure that the caterwaul of joy building in their throat would escape them and resound all over the Seastones. They just grinned really wide and nodded feverishly. They paused for a moment, building up the willpower to avoid vocalizing their joy to the whole world, then peeped, "So, like, can I go on my own? Or am I supposed to stay with you?" Maybe they would prefer to be able to run off on their own, but they barely even cared about that! They were just way too over the moon with their very first Gathering!

( @Luna16 - Rabbitfur )
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Burnedpaw finally found Cricketpaw, but it looked like she was occupied with Bouncepaw. He recognized Bouncepaw from the last Gathering, and wondered if he should say hi this time. But he didn’t really want to deal with a large group again like last time. Then he noticed Splitpaw amongst their clanmates. “Splitpaw!” He called, waving his tail to catch her attention.

He also noticed a clanmate that he’d…rather not notice. Burningpaw… Something about his denmate just…well honestly, they rubbed each other the wrong way. Burnedpaw was tempted to crouch to avoid Burningpaw’s gaze, but figured he wouldn’t bother approaching.

[ @Splitmoon - Splitpaw]
[ @ollie - Burningpaw - for the mention]
[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw - for the mention]
[ @Silvershadow13 - Cricketpaw]

Daffodilpaw purred and nudged Nightshadow with her shoulder playfully. Whenever they met before, they never got the chance to be this close and physically touch each other. She was very cautious to not put her scent across the border, and he was the same. So this was nice. “Well duh!” She mewed teasingly.

She noticed the look in his eyes change and turned to follow his gaze. The pale yellow apprentice froze when she saw Owlscreech, like her blood had suddenly turned to ice. “N-No.” She stuttered, trying to collect herself and force her fur flat. “That’s Owlscreech. She’s a clanmate.” She meowed, bringing a bright smile to her face and waving happily to Owlscreech. Though she still had to try and keep the guilt from her eyes. Would Owlscreech think she was being disloyal?

@Splitmoon]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

•| Cricket'Paw |•

While she was chatting with Bouncepaw, she noticed Burnedpaw glancing around, and was about to shout a hello when he turned and called out to another Thunderclan apprentice Cricket'Paw didn't recognize.

hmm? she'd go say hello after she spoke with Bouncepaw, if time allowed. She would prefer to avoid a large group again, just in case.

@Badwolf
@Luna16
@Splitmoon

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive didn't remember the last time he went to a gathering. It probably wasn't that long ago, but his roleplayer just doesn't remember. The orange tom glanced at Twilightstar, who was sitting with Crowtooth at the spot where deputies did. Huh? Ohhhh, she was probably still in pain and exhausted from the birth of her kits. And the fires were probably stressing her out. Whisperinghive then weaved around the growing crowd of cats at the beach, inhaling and exhaling to calm himself whenever someone got too close or touched him.

The Windclan warrior eventually found a... sort of empty spot next to a- A stinking fish. Stars fox dung. Fine. At least they weren't that Redwater cat. Whisperinghive huffed and sat next to the Riverclan warrior, wrapping his tail tightly around his paws so his fur didn't go anywhere near the fish next to him and infect him with that horrid smell.

@goodacacia

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 22 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T3 ; empty slot

As more and more cats started piling in, another cat had situated themselves beside her, by choice or not. She didn't even need to turn her head to know this was a WindClanner. Not that she minded much. Afterall, the past was in the past, and things should be forgiven not forgotten. The silverish cream coated she-cat turned to give the cat who just joined a small nod of acknowledgement and a gentle attempt at a polite smile.

To her surprise, this cat was...an apprentice...a warrior? She knew the average WindClanner were small, but not this small...so it must be a kid, right? Though Floodsight was a bit stunned, her face remained calm and relatively the same. She wrapped her fluffy long tail around her gentle frame whilst holding a quick pause before speaking. "I'm Floodsight...How fares WindClan?"

She wasn't really sure how to speak to other cats around her age. It was like kits or apprentices where you teach them something and play along with their antics, nor was it like talking to other cats; which was majority a listening job. 'Nevermind. I think I said enough for a starter.' She'd hoped this tom would be better at directing a conversation than she is.

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹