We won't take more...
Last post by Naila
Today 01:04 PM

Old Today, 11:11 AM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Missing Duck! [f]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Missing Cat!

Urgent! I've lost my cat! He's a mid-sized fluffy tom with cream fur and green eyes! He answers to Duck. Last seen exiting Thunderclan territory. Please if you have any information dial @ Bonsai immediately! I'll be rewarding anyone with information with a firm handshake! Warning: if found be aware he will run his mouth about how much he hates the clans. Approach at your own risk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duck's lost (yikes)! He may be a kittypet now but he doesn't know the first thing about surviving in Twolegplace. I want him to go on a journey before he makes it back to his human, but I haven't thought of anything specific yet XD. I really like stuff to unfold naturally so it's difficult to keep trying to plan all of these scenarios. I just want shenanigans I didn't think about what kind! So this isn't a set in stone plot.

I'm looking for anyone who has an outsider or even an Atari and some time to kill. If they're mean and you want to scrap hit me up. If they're nice and they want to take him in let me know! If they're trying to break into the evil laboratory where Twolegs first breathed life into them, you know I'm in. I'll hear out any proposition. Even if you don't have a plan but you have a character you think would mash well with Duck throw they down there too and we can talk things out.

The only thing to keep in mind is that I like to write a lot and Duck has been one of my characters for awhile, so he usually has the densest posts. Apply at your own risk.

There's no form I wouldn't even know where to start XD Just lmk what you're thinking, tell me a little about your cat, and mention me.

Last edited by Bonsai; Today at 11:15 AM. Reason: HOLD UP I HAD A SILLY NEW THOUGHT