Old Today, 11:04 AM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by idia View Post

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

trailing behind the rest of shadowclan, squirrelrise sniffles as the ground underneath her transforms from grass and dirt to cold, grainy sand. with leaf-fall in full blow, temperatures dropped the later it got. while her fur was thick and shielded her from the biting of the cold – her nose and paw pads felt like iceblocks. so, here she was, sniffling and skittering across the beach so she could hurry and sit down so she could cover her paws.

settling down, her bushy tail wrapped around her paws. yellow hues landing on the seastones, she blinks in surprise at the sight of ..wasn't that riverclan's deputy? or, she supposes leader, now, considering she doesn't see the tom that was formerly there. and, without skipping a beat, the new riverclan leader - stormstar - starts announcements. stars, so shadowclan wasn't the only clan dealing with predators, apparently. her brows furrow at this, further tension showing in her face at the mention of the battle. she doesn't blame herself anymore for what happened, but that doesn't mean she wants to think about it, lest her brain start to work against her as always.

with a hum, she glances to the side of her. based on their scent, the younger is thunderclan. they look..scared, she thinks, frowning slightly. reminds her of when she went to her first gathering. should I talk to her..?, she wonders.

"..hi..there." squirrelrise speaks up after a moment of hesitation. "I'm s-squirrelrise..from sh-shadowclan...what's your...name?" she inquires, hoping she doesn't look too nervous herself. over the moons, she'd become more accustomed to talking but if she's honest, seeing other people nervous made her nervous too.

[ for hiddenpaw!! ueueu ]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hiddenpaw
Dark blue and golden braided tabby with white freckles and brown and blue heterochromia
They/She | 7 Moons | + every 26th | ThunderClan Apprentice | Timid and Shy
[2/100]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Hiddenpaw almost yelped in surprise when they heard a small voice beside them. Turning slowly, she sees a small russet she-cat, and her gaze softens. Swallowing the lump in her throat and taking a breath, she looks towards the unfamiliar cat, though not being able to meet her eyes.

"... Hi." She murmurs under her breath, and wonders if that was even audible. Immediately assuming the warrior--Squirrelrise--did not hear her, she shuffles her paws. Oh. She'd had asked her a question. Uhhh- "Hiddenpaw." she says again, forcing themselves to speak a little louder, hoping the russet furred cat heard.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 11:46 AM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post

Seapaw
he/they - 8 moons - Go with the flow

Another Gathering, but this time... No Salamanderpaw. Looked like she was tuck in camp for a loong while. So, he'd have to be brave! Big and brave! He'd never struggled to speak to cats in his own clan, but the other 3?!? That was a whole different thing. Very, very different. Especially considering his mission today: he had an apology to give. Just thinking about it made his heart sink a little. Hopefully, she'd be here tonight. Otherwise, he supposed he'd have to hold onto his guilt another moon. Pale eyes scanned the stones as they entered - all he could smell was the putrid smell of ShadowClan. Sure, in recent events he'd relaised that the other clans maybe aren't too bad, but that ShadowClan small was just - urgh! It was something he'd never get used to.

Taking a seat, they listened to the soft sounds of the sea. Sounds that could lull him to sleep on the worst of days. Eyes closed as he listened, and got lost in his dream world...
Of being a little fish! A little fish swimming in the waves. Not a care in the world, just water, and fun! Chasing currents, finding little snacks to eat, ooo and doing tricks! Do fish do tricks! He reckoned, if he were a fish, he could do an unerwater backflip!! Yea, that'd be cool.

New, sharp chatter, soon caused their eyes to flicker open. ThunderClan. Now was the time. Eyes flitted through the approaching crowd, until he noticed the calico. Anxiously, he appoached - it looked like she was alreaady with another ThunderClan cat. Oh gosh. Now that he super nearby, this was actually super scary!! Soon, he was right by her, ears low with a slight fear. Oh and his name had changed since last gathering, hadn't it? Well, surely that wouldn't matter, right?? "Er.. Slugpaw?" He started, head lowered politely - before he suddenly got scared that she'd think he was up to no good - "ah! Uh! It's nothing bad I just wanted to say-" He paused briefly, having used up all his breath - "I'm sorry about last gathering." The tom prodded the ground with his paw. Would Salamanderpaw be upset if she knew this was happening?? Well, it wasn't like she was here to see it.. "We - Well, I was mean. You didn't do anything wrong." They added. So that's what it was like, to apologise? It wasn't too bad, actually. But, now what?? They really hadn't thought this far. It looked like Slugpaw was already having a conversation, and he didn't wanna make things super duper weird. "Uh - urmmmm, sorry you're in the middle of something aren't you.." They remarked, not quite anxiously, honestly, a little goofily. He hadn't really considered the fact that he was causing a bit of an interruption. "I can go now!! Have a nice gathering!" The apprentice turned around quick as possible, before glancing over his shoulder, wondering if he should say something else before pouncing away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post

Wheatpaw
{A small golden kit with white freckles and gentle green eyes}

He followed his clan mates. As he sheepishly stepped onto the beach taking in the other clans. They were intimidating. His heart beat loudly in his chest. Am I really going to be able to represent Thunderclan well? How come everyone looks so scary? Thoughts of actually having to fight these cats flashed in his mind. They made him even more uneasy It's a gathering nothing goes wrong at gatherings right?

Slugpaw's words broke him free from his crushing anxiety. "Uhh... Ya it's great! He wasn't very convincing but, he also wasn't trying his best. This is her second Gathering right? A little pang of jealousy hurt his heart. He only know realized how much had wanted to experience their first gathering together. Why am I being so selfish He turned his attention back toward her. He realized another thing. "how was your first gathering." Why haven't I asked her before? It's not all about me! I'm a terrible friend!

Slugpaw
~*~
The waiver in Wheatpaw's voice was unfamiliar to Slugpaw. She tipped her head at him. He was still so young. This all must be a lot of him to take in! She put her tail around his shoulders. "It's ok Wheatpaw! You're doing great!" The mostly white calico purred. She was caught off guard by his next question. She flicked her ear. It hadn't been as great as she had been hoping, but she wasn't about to tell Wheatpaw that! He was shivering like it was leaf-bare! "It was...great! I got to meet a bunch of Riverclan apprentices." She left it there. Wheatpaw was sweet he definitely would be upset if he heard that they were acting weird.
A familiar voice made her turn her head. Shellpaw! He seemed nervous too. Everyone seemed so scared this gathering, was there something she didn't know about? "Aw don't worry about it!" She purred. The apprentice thought she had already said that last time. She must not have made it clear enough, they still seemed so nervous. Was she really that scary? She tried to put on a bright smile. "We're just talking about gatherings you can stay if you want! It's Wheatpaw's first time! Oh this is Wheatpaw by the way. And Wheatpaw this is Shellpaw, he's one of the Riverclan apprentices I met last time." She gestured to each cat with her tail as she introduced them.
Too late a thought occurred to her. This was one of the cats who were being mean last gathering. Should she really be letting him around Wheatpaw? Her younger friend seemed a little fragile. Please Starclan let Shellpaw be nice! She really wanted her friend to have a good time!
Then the leader she hadn't reconized, Stormstar, started talked. Green eyes widened as she looked up at the Riverclan leader. She bowed her head and turned to Shellpaw. Had that many cats really died in such a short time? It seemed so impossible. "I-I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" Slugpaw was for at a complete loss for words.

Dogchase Duck
Old Today, 12:20 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post

Slugpaw
~*~
The waiver in Wheatpaw's voice was unfamiliar to Slugpaw. She tipped her head at him. He was still so young. This all must be a lot of him to take in! She put her tail around his shoulders. "It's ok Wheatpaw! You're doing great!" The mostly white calico purred. She was caught off guard by his next question. She flicked her ear. It hadn't been as great as she had been hoping, but she wasn't about to tell Wheatpaw that! He was shivering like it was leaf-bare! "It was...great! I got to meet a bunch of Riverclan apprentices." She left it there. Wheatpaw was sweet he definitely would be upset if he heard that they were acting weird.
A familiar voice made her turn her head. Shellpaw! He seemed nervous too. Everyone seemed so scared this gathering, was there something she didn't know about? "Aw don't worry about it!" She purred. The apprentice thought she had already said that last time. She must not have made it clear enough, they still seemed so nervous. Was she really that scary? She tried to put on a bright smile. "We're just talking about gatherings you can stay if you want! It's Wheatpaw's first time! Oh this is Wheatpaw by the way. And Wheatpaw this is Shellpaw, he's one of the Riverclan apprentices I met last time." She gestured to each cat with her tail as she introduced them.
Too late a thought occurred to her. This was one of the cats who were being mean last gathering. Should she really be letting him around Wheatpaw? Her younger friend seemed a little fragile. Please Starclan let Shellpaw be nice! She really wanted her friend to have a good time!
Then the leader she hadn't reconized, Stormstar, started talked. Green eyes widened as she looked up at the Riverclan leader. She bowed her head and turned to Shellpaw. Had that many cats really died in such a short time? It seemed so impossible. "I-I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" Slugpaw was for at a complete loss for words.
Seapaw
he/they - 8 moons - Go with the flow

Just about to run away, he was stopped by Slugpaw's response. It was a relief to know she wasn't all too bothered, even if he still felt a bit bad.
"Oh! Yes! I'd love to stay!" He mewled, noticing Wheatpaw as the two were introduced - "Oh hi, it's nice to meet you." They smiled to Wheatpaw before adding, "erm,, also, by the way, it's Seapaw now," he didn't really have a cool explanation, - just too many Shellpaws around, "turns out I had a name twin." The paw laughed, anxiousness almost forgotten (he was fickle like that, it seemed).

They gave a head tilt at Slugpaw's question - was he okay? His eyes followed Slugpaw's gaze to the leader's rock, realising that she was staring at Stormstar. "Oh," he thought for a minute, recalling the events of Fadingstar's departure, and later disappearance... "I think..." Hmm how to say it?? Fadingstar's most likely fate certainly wasn't a good thing at all, if only he'd run off to be a kittypet or something... "It's a terrible thing that happened, but RiverClan needed a new leader." They explained. Even if Fadingstar had survived and returned, they doubted that the clan would accept him as leader. And if things had carried on the way they were, with Fadingstar leading the clan, well - he wouldn't find himself apologising to Slugpaw. But now, it was becoming apparent to him - they were the same. Both apprentices, just from different places.

@Hushfalls

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 12:25 PM.
Old Today, 12:24 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Spooky

PINEPAW
#PinepawTHC
PURRKS: THE COLLECTER, SILK SPINNER, HERBAL KNOWLEDGE T1 // THC APPRENTICE

Pinepaw noticed a group of apprentices chatting together. Padding up to them, he smiled and greeted them warmly. "Hey!" the tom purred, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws. "My name's Pinepaw, what are your names?" the tawny furred cat asked.

[ @sleepyyjax | @Bonsai ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord