Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
October Gathering
Last post by Mica
Today 10:00 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 09:54 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:47 AM
Shark kitty artist needed!
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:45 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Clamfish
Today 09:30 AM

Old Today, 08:17 AM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default THUNDERCLAN QUARINTINE KIT EVENT

Hello hello! Welcome welcome! This is Thunderclan's forever queen Weepingwillow's FIRST EVER EVENT!!!!!!

Special welcomes <33

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weepingwillow streched, being around sick kits all day and not seeing them be able to play hurt her heart, as forever queen she decided. Eh, it's my job anyways! Why not make a little play time for them!

Weepingwillow stood up, going to a flat part of the clearing and calling out, "Kits! All kits who want to play come over here!! I have a game to keep you entertained for the time being." Weepingwillow purred, once some kits had started to gather up, Weepingwillow explained the game(s). "So, for those of you who want to play but are just a little bit tired from being sick, I have 3 moss balls here for you to play with, you can play Moss Toss, you can play, Tag but instead you have to take the Moss Ball from one another." Weepingwillow explained gently. "For the kits whom have a bit more energy, you can play this fun game I've come up with! This game.....doesn't exactly have a name, but maybe you little ones could help me figure one out." Weepingwillow purred, trying to keep her mew steady. Gosh! How did Bumblestar talk so confidently in front of the clan if Weepingwillow couldn't even do it in front of kits! Weepingwillow realized...... I've gotta work on that.

Weepingwillow started to explain the main game, "So, we have certain items here. This stick is the hardest for you all to carry, so it'll need two kits. That makes this stick worth 10 points! This rock can be gently rolled but will take the most time, so this rock will be worth 6 points! This piece of bark is light but it's wide, it'll be worth 2 points!" Weepingwillow meowed, showing off each item for the kits to see, she used the stick to draw a ... crappy line in the dirt, getting embarssed Weepingwillow used to her paw to fix it, "Uhm, this will be the starting line, all kits will start off with the bark, make it to the other line and be handed there next item. you will not be handed your next item until every kit participating is at the finish line. Alright? Who ever end up with the most points wins!" Weepingwillow finished, "There will be special extra games with Moss at the end for extra points to try and boost your team. Pick one kit to be paired up with, and if you'd rather do it alone then that's fine by me, just don't get hurt." Weepingwillow teased the kits lightly. Almost forgetting to add, "There will be two rounds!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi hi! So to recap the rules just in case it was confusing.
For the kits who still want to play but have less energy, they can play with three mossballs she's made! they can play any safe game of there choosing and have fun!
For the kits with more energy, or kits with less energy but want to have even more fun, they can play her new game!
In each round either different or the same kits will go, but they will have a different partner! This tests there teamwork and adapting abilities while letting them have fun!
There is 3 items worth different variations of points.
The Stick is worth 10 points!
The Flat Rock is worth 6 points!
The Oak is worth 2 points!

(ANY KIT WHO SLIDES ON THE ROCK WILL BE SCOLDED, HITTING OTHER KITS WITH THE ROCK, PUSHING IT IN ANY OTHER KITS WAY. THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND HE/SHE/THEY KIT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FOR RISKING ANOTHER KITS SAFTEY AS WELL AS THERE OWN .

ANY KIT WHO TRIES TO CARRY THIS STICK WITHOUT A PARTNER WILL BE GENTLY SCOLDED, IF THEY CONTINUE TO BREAK THE RULE HE/SHE/THEY WILL HAVE TO STOP THEM FROM PLAYING AS IT COULD BE A RISK OF INJURY

ANY KIT WHO TRIES TO SLIDE ON THE OAK OR PURPOSLY BREAK IT WILL RECIEVE A SOCLDING AND DISQUALIFICATION AS ITS A RISK TO OTHERS AND THEMSELVES)

Sense the kits are dealing with rocks and sticks throughout this event, Weepingwillow will be checking them one by one for splinters and cuts or scrapes afterwords!

If you have any IC questions please just mention me, if any OOC questions just VM me <3333333 love you all and TYSM for participating!

Please mention me once your kit arrives so I can write down who to mention next <33

I'll most likely be checking this again around OCT 20th as I am busy with medical things right now <3333 (Also pspspsps please don't clog up this thread as it is for the event, though interactions between kits are fine <33 (obv/silly)

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa; Today at 08:19 AM.
Old Today, 08:29 AM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: THUNDERCLAN QUARINTINE KIT EVENT

PINEPAW
#PinepawTHC
PURRKS: THE COLLECTER, SILK SPINNER, HERBAL KNOWLEDGE T1 // THC APPRENTICE

He hated being a sick blob. The dizziness had mostly gone away, but his cough and headache was worse than ever. He was bored and wanted some fun. So when he rolled over and heard Weepingwillow call for kits, he decided to come as well. Pinepaw was a pretty small cat, and being a sick blob made him about as strong as a kit anyways. So why not? He weakly stood up, waiting for his world to stop aggressively spinning, and plopped down next to the forever queen. "I'll join too..." he said feebly. He had a lot of energy, his speech was just a bit slurred. Besides that, he was fine. Ish.

[ @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Weepingwillow ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord

Last edited by otter; Today at 08:29 AM.
Old Today, 08:36 AM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: THUNDERCLAN QUARINTINE KIT EVENT

Mantiskit was sleeping. Sleeping was the only way she could get away from the sickness. A sudden voice woke her up. Her vision was blurry, and her nose was crusty. She was mad. "I don't wanna play." She had played mossball with her siblings before she got sick. "I don't wanna play without mama sofdaisy and my siblings." @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa