Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Wouldn't you know it, here...
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:03 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:54 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Yesterday 11:46 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Yesterday 11:44 PM
October Gathering
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:41 PM

Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM

Bump Policy: 2-3 days, replies will be slow as life has been crazy...
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Enforcer Challenge [spectators welcome]

Her critical ruby red eyes lasered in and too focused to notice that Shadepaw had seen her, Clovepool dissected every pawstep and move that the two toms engaged in while making sure to keep her expression as neutral as possible as to not show so outwardly who she favored to win the most. But it was becoming increasingly difficult. Each time Shrewstep landed a blow, the corners of Clovepool's tightly sealed lips would twitch as if they wanted to curve into a smile. Her claws would unsheathed and dig harshly into the ground to release the excitement. Clovepool's bobbed tail would wiggle briefly before ceasing. But each time Shrewstep missed or when he was thrown in the air, Clovepool tensed and her expression darkened fiercely. Her fluffy and voluminous tortoiseshell fur would begin to fluff up as though she were a pufferfish. And it wasn't until Shrewstep ripped into Foggymask's face that let out a low rumbling purr, her pupils narrowing with exhilaration as she hungrily watched blood roll down her ex-mate's maw. Hah! A couple more blows like that, and he'll be crowfood.. The wicked she cat thought nefariously to herself before realizing she seemed a little too enthusiastic. Clearing her throat, she regained her regal composure and lifted her brindled paw to groom herself nonchalantly. But on the inside, she was bursting with unbridled anticipation to watch Foggymask get taken down.

@snowflake.
@Starphobia
@otter
@gs29513

Active Purrks: TBD

Last edited by twizzypaw; Yesterday at 03:15 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Yes! YES YES YES! The fight which had begun so poorly for Shrewstep had turned into, if not a victory, certainly a more even contest. He had avoided thugging it out blow for blow, and landed a few hits of his own without getting absolutely clobbered! This was the point where he would ideally claim an escape with minimal injuries, but that would be a straight-up lie. He could deal with the wounds to his ear and chest, those bits of him weren't technically structural, but the more the adrenaline of his success drained away and he began to tire, the less he seemed to be able to get it to do what he wanted.

Foggymask had clearly clocked onto this, looking at it quite intently even as Shrewstep scored another hit to his opponent's face. Blood was certainly flying now, both toms dripping it across the ground, and Shrewstep momentarily considered the mess there might be to clean up. He supposed it would soak into the ground, but the scent of it would certainly linger. Then again, the disturbing nature of blood-scent in camp came from the fact that it wasn't supposed to be there. It felt dirty. This was honorable blood, spilled in mutually agreeable combat.

The blood from his ear wound, the first blood drawn, had changed its track down his path at some point in the past few moments, and now dripped its way across his field of vision, distracting Shrewstep momentarily. That was all it took, really. He probably wouldn't have been able to move his left hind leg in time anyway, but this moment of unfocus sealed Shrewstep's fate. The large paws of the other tom struck his haunch with impressive force, and he hissed in pain as the leg crumpled.

Perhaps too much force was applied, sending Shrewstep skidding a short distance that meant Foggymask's attempt to pin him didn't quite work. The thuds of the other toms paws were close to his head. Shrewstep was almost surprised they hadn't crushed his face into the dirt, because that definitely seemed like it would be Foggymask's style. Already a bit disoriented because a) there was a lot of his blood decorating the clearing, b) he didn't have a lot of blood to lose being so small and c) he had already fallen in an ungainly manner a few times already, Shrewstep wasn't able to react quickly. Not quickly at all.

He tried to raise his front paws to slash at Foggymask, but as he raised the second one his hind leg threatened to collapse under him. Practically tucked underneath Foggymask's chin he tried to back away. That was kind of the only thing he could do at this point, try and get away and regroup before Foggymask.....what? Sat on him? Something like that, anyway. The closer he was the more useful Foggymask's mass advantage became, and Shrewstep REALLY didn't want to have to get into a brute force match. As already proved, that wouldn't end well for him.

This thought drove him backwards, tragically (for him anyway) placing his scruff just about directly under the maw of his enemy. Perhaps Shrewstep had an inkling that this choice wasn't the best one at this point, but it was far too late to save him from an embarrassment he'd been trying to avoid since, no joke, apprenticehood. Even the loss of his tail had been less humiliating than what we can all predict will come next. The Yeetening.
#EnforcerChallenge @otter (Powerplay Perms given to otter & Foggy for the next 5ish seconds of the fight.)
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Scorpionkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

Scorpionkit would tilt her head a little when Hollowpaw tried to correct her pronunciation, but her eyes were so glued on the fight before them. When she tried to chime into the conversation, it was a distant reply, barely audible as she dug her tiny claws into the ground, sitting on edge. "Yeah.. yeah.. Hullo, that's what I said." The blood splattered from Shrewstep and her eyes widened out with a mixture of fright and curiousity.

The only thing that dragged her out of the trance was when Hollowpaw got down real low and said something about being cool. "WHAAAT?" Scorp whipped around so dramatically, her body almost flew to the side. Her amber eyes were settled so harshly on Hollowpaw, one would think they'd melt. The stare was scarily similar to those of Dawnstars. "NO ONE can be as cool as mama!! NO OOONNE!!" She half howled before a flick of a tail from the Commander silenced her. Right. Mama had just said when something important was happening, to mind her volume.

The gentle warning was enough for Scorp to turn back around to face the fight before her bestest friend continued. "OOHHHH, can annoy him all day!! Learn things together, too! Teach us both!" Scorp would trill quietly. She didn't want to raise her voice but had to get enthusiasm across. "So many ideas!"

Hollowpaw
‘The Hauntress’

Shadow Fiend: Inactive
[ black and white cat, blue and amber eyes. face and shoulder scarring. | she/they ]

[ #VGCHollow ]
➢ LOUD! WHY WAS THIS ONE SO LOUD?? Hollowpaw once again winces when Scorpionkit yells, practically in their ear. A hiss escapes her throat as they recoil, claws digging into the Earth. Her mentor thankfully silencing the kid before Hollowpaw ended up in the Med. Den for hearing loss. The Apprentice whispers, eyes avoiding the bloody battle in front of them for the moment. "I know that, it was simply an example, my friend." A quiet giggle leaves their mouth, stars this one reminded her of Wild, a little too much; but Hollow pushes the thought away into a corner of her mind that would go unseen until they slept.

Then a response to the training, hm. Eager to start, eh? Some part of Hollow sees a younger version of herself in the kitten and they raise a paw and aim to rub the brown kits fluffy head with it. "We'll see about that, I don't think your mother would like you getting hurt before you even start training, you have to wait until you're my age."

❯ [ my carrd ] ❮
Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Spooky

Exclamation Re: Enforcer Challenge [spectators welcome]

FOGGYMASK
HE/HIM | PURRKS: MIND READER, SHADOW FIEND, KITTY SOFTPAWS T1 | DEMIROMANTIC | 30 MOONS
#EnforcerChallenge
The blood steadily dripping down his face, nearly blinding him, didn't stop Foggymask from realizing his plan had mostly worked. Sure, he didn't manage to pin Shrewstep down, but this position was just right. He looked down, amused, as Shrewstep tried to raise his front paws to claw him and instantly failed horribly.

Before he humiliated Shrewstep, he wanted to taunt him. Pressing his head down into the ground, he lowered his head so that he could whisper in the brown tom's ear. "You really thought you'd win this?" he said with a bloody smirk, before promptly grabbing the smaller tom's scruff, hauling Shrewstep up, and yeeting him as high and far as possible. The tom was so light, he was sent FLYING. He watched as Shrewstep landed with a thud.

Once that was done, Foggymask walked up near where Shrewstep had landed, and began licking his own wounds. He'd probably have to get them checked out. He didn't exactly trust Rookfire yet, the tom would have to prove that he wasn't a mole. As in the type of spy, of course. Grabbing Shrewstep's scruff, he pulled the tom to his feet, making sure that there wasn't too much pressure on his weak leg. "Good fight." he said, grabbing one of the tom's good paws and giving him a pawshake.

[ @SuspiciousMindz - mentioning you since the battle is over | @gs29513 |

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

She had come to watch out of wandering interest, a tool to take her mind of the grief of her mother's loss and rather focus and throw herself into her work instead, as she had always done, this time taking the form of observing the battle between colleague and possible future colleague, both cats she hardly knew anything about (if anything at all), and had hardly seen much of. It stood as foreshadowing of the fight ahead, when the youngest enforcer found herself unimpressed by the feats given out; it looked like a hyperbolic fight portraying what not to do with a size small such as herself and Shrewstep's, and Sleepysunrise could only keep her brows from knitting at that final comment. A weak show of power and prowess, led only by the desire to upstage the weak and look strong in the process, is what it looked like. Perplexed was one word to describe her thoughts, mingled with greater things, or perhaps it was her lack of familiarity with either warrior. All current and previous enforcers had some renown to them that she could try to remember their names at the bare minimum upon receiving their promotion, or note them down for a certain skill they held. Neither combatant here held such a stance, rather, she only knew Shrewstep to share her troubled size (which she hoped to grow out of, unlike him) if not sharing a worse fate of heights, and Foggymask for his seeming incapability to adequately train his apprentices, if Magpiepaw's repeat appearances for basic training sessions was anything to go by (not that the apprentice shouldn't have sought training elsewhere earlier, but such lateness spoke of the mentor too). That is to say, she couldn't quite see this tom replacing Shrewstep if their stances were equal, and subtly she wondered why Miss Grandmama had accepted this fight to begin with. It was puzzling to her, but there ought to be reason behind it, Miss Grandmama always had good reason for all she did. Perhaps it was an act of humouring those who dared step forth with such intent, or a ruse, a motive she had yet to understand; perhaps Foggymask's actions had been going unnoticed to her, despite her constant watching over camp from the shadows that hugged her pelt, though never as it hid that of her mothers. She flicked an ear, dull gaze shifting to Hawkbite with thought of what his ideas were on the matter, a rare phenomenon and single proof of her consideration of Hawkbite as one of ShadowClan's elite of the elite.

Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

gutskit skittered over, albeit late, to watch the spar with burning curiosity.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all