ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:58 PM
Your looking a bit Pale...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:55 PM

Old Today, 08:37 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw joins in the chanting of names, calling the new apprentices. There were so many of them. It looked like the apprentice den was going to be noisier from now on. He also looks up at Lichenpaw, longing for the day he would also become a full warrior. Four months felt so long.

Tags: OPEN
Old Today, 08:56 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky

Fallenpaw grinned, flicking her tail happily at Hollypaw. She looked around to find her mentor. Where were they? How come she'd never heard of them before? Were they nice? She looked up at Maplekit and purred. You'll join us soon. Fallenpaw felt so grown up!
@seeingstars
@Blossom Cry

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old Today, 09:00 PM
˚₊ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ₊˚

Status: ♥︎I'm so sleep deprived. I keep falling asleep in class..lovely♥︎
Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Mistypaw ♥︎ WC App ♥︎ 6 Moons ♥︎ She-Cat
She/Her ♥︎ Mentor :: Deadmoon @gs29513
Image By :: Eidolon <3
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

As her new name was announced, the now apprentice became excited but also nervous. Hearing her mentor, Deadmoon, she turned to face her. "Nice to meet you too," she says. Territory tour? Sounds exciting! She thought to herself as she watched Deadmoon walk back over to Owlpaw. Mistypaw decided to stay where she was and continued to listen to Twilightstar.

Mistypaw (WC) ♥︎ Midnightpaw (SC) ♥︎ Patchkit (RC) ♥︎ Tigerpelt (TC) ♥︎ Cherryheart (Mistclan)
Shadow/Stone (Outsider)♥︎ Cherry (Rouge)♥︎ Shadowfall (Vampireclan)
Old Today, 09:15 PM

Status: I'm sick rn TvT (I should be back in 2-3 days, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience :<
Bump Policy: Anytime! <3 (I won't be able to respond on Tues and Thirs as well as wensday and Sunday morning!
My Mood: Dead

@Crown_Sage
(Blueclaw)-(Windclan warrior)-(20 moons)-(Tomcat)
Blueclaw stepped forwards to meet Fallenpaw, he made sure to keep himself collected despite the outburst of emotions he felt in that moment.
(I'm so sorry I'm currently sick so I might not be able to reply I'm a timely manner TwT)
Old Today, 09:25 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedraven View Post
@Crown_Sage
(Blueclaw)-(Windclan warrior)-(20 moons)-(Tomcat)
Blueclaw stepped forwards to meet Fallenpaw, he made sure to keep himself collected despite the outburst of emotions he felt in that moment.
(I'm so sorry I'm currently sick so I might not be able to reply I'm a timely manner TwT)
Fallenpaw touched noses with her mentor, her eyes gleaming with pride.
(That's fine! Get well soon!)

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old Today, 09:28 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/Eidolon
Leopardpaw-She/Her
11 Moons

PURRKS
Chill of Death-Inactive

-----------------------

Wow, lot's of new names to cheer.
Alrighty, time to cheer them all.
"Cottonpaw! Ashpaw! Fallenpaw! Sneezepaw! Hollypaw! Littlepaw! Mistypaw! Sparrowpaw!" Wow, what a mouthful.

She still wishes she didn't miss Maggot's ceremony, you only become an apprentice once!
But, she'll make sure to be there when it becomes a warrior!

After zoning out for a moment. She heard her own name.
Reassignment? What happened to Crowbreeze?
Weird.
Anyway, she's reassigned to Dreamlight, who Leopardpaw hasn't really met before.

Okay sooo... finding... she can't see sooo... maybe she'll call out the name?
Listen, she's new to this, okay.
"Dreamlight?" She calls out, hoping whoever Dreamlight was would hear.

@Moonraven

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Today, 09:43 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 55 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Crowkit mention - @Poprock ]
· · ────────────── · ·
"Ohhh super duper good, aye? Well that's fantastic, love!" Hawkfur swept his tail over his daughter, a giant fluffy red blanket for the little one splayed out over his paws. When she asked about his leg, he shifted slightly so he could stretch it out, holding back a hiss as the healing skin under the cobwebs burned. "While putting out the fires a gust of wind pushed it towards us. I got a bit burned, but it's nothing to be worried about." Was he downplaying it? Maybe a little, but he would heal up just fine.

The mention of her siblings had both of them searching the crowd, Hawkur's brow furrowed. He hadn't seen Gracklekit in a little while, but knew that the tom was probably sticking to the nursery to avoid the chilly leaf-fall weather. He'd have to get him out and about with Egretkit and Crowkit at some point.

Egretkit's shout had Hawkfur wincing, brushing his tail over her face to muffle her words, his own full of laughter. "Hey, don't interrupt Twilightstar!" Egretkit had become friends with Sneezekit, hm? Pride bloomed in Hawkfur's chest at the fact that his kids were making friends. "That's great, hon. Soon you'll be an apprentice, too! Then you can train together." He wondered briefly who would be mentoring his three kits. He wouldn't let just anyone take on their training--he refused to let their skills be neglected by a less-than-stellar warrior.

EGRETKIT
she/her . 2 moons . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ]

the fire burnt papa?!!! no wonder the big cats were talking like it was bad, egretkit thinks, a look of shock etched on her features. well, no worries. she'll just do exactly what she did when miss twillystar told her what happened to her eye! "I'm glad you're okay, papa...but don't worry! next time a big bad fire happens, I'll go like..WAPOW, and FOOO!!" she says, one paw lifted up to demonstrate a smack while blowing a puff of wind. "then nobody will get burnt ever again." wow, who knew there were so many bad guys out there..good thing she has papa here! they can send all the bad guys to timeout together.

she giggles as her father's tail brushed over her face, attempting to bat at it briefly. oops, maybe she was a bit too loud. hehe.

"sorrryyyy," she whispers with a tiny giggle. she nods enthusiastically at the mention of becoming an apprentice, too. her father's right, soon she'll be an apprentice too. but it feels so far away! "I know! maybe gracks, crowy, and I can all get the same mentor so we can all trust together! that'd be fun." though, who'd be her mentor? and her brothers? she's kind of hoping it'll be either her papa, crowtooth, or maybe even twilightstar. she's fine with anyone though. all her clanmates are amazing! speaking of mentors and all..hey! her father got one just now apparently!

burnetpaw, specifically. she looks alllll around, trying to spot the apprentice. "burnetpaw..burnet..burrnnn..burnt!" she hums to herself, much quieter this time. burnetpaw - the first part sounds like burnt, so she must look burnt..? "I don't see any burnt cats, papa," she points out in a puzzled tone, blinking in confusion. anyway, she has a short attention span so her eyes land on twillystar once more. looks like miss lichenpaw is about to become a big cat! woaaowow!

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 09:43 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Daffodilpaw smiled and purred at her brother. She didn't think what she did was nearly as much as what he did, but she appreciated his kindness. She turned and joined in chanting her new denmates' names. "Congratulations!" She called cheerfully.

[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw]

The long-furred white tom rose to his paws, beaming. He walked over to his new apprentice, trying to contain his excitement and look professional - which took a lot of effort. He leaned down to touch noses with Sneezepaw. "Hey there Sneezepaw!" He greeted warmly with a smile. "I look forward to working with ya!"

[ @Fits - Sneezepaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 09:47 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Heathernose sighed and touched her nose to Ferretkit's forehead. "I know you are, baby. But you must be more careful." She meowed. Lifting her head, she gave Ferretkit a swift lick between the ears. "We'll talk to Twilightstar together." She promised.

When Fallenki- Fallenpaw was named, the pale brown queen smiling widely. "Fallenpaw! Fallenpaw! Fallenpaw!" She chanted. She would miss her little companion in the nursery, but she was proud of her. She'd made an excellent apprentice and warrior.

[ @Splitmoon - Ferretkit]
[ @Crown_Sage - Fallenpaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 09:51 PM
X Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Heathernose sighed and touched her nose to Ferretkit's forehead. "I know you are, baby. But you must be more careful." She meowed. Lifting her head, she gave Ferretkit a swift lick between the ears. "We'll talk to Twilightstar together." She promised.

When Fallenki- Fallenpaw was named, the pale brown queen smiling widely. "Fallenpaw! Fallenpaw! Fallenpaw!" She chanted. She would miss her little companion in the nursery, but she was proud of her. She'd made an excellent apprentice and warrior.

[ @Splitmoon - Ferretkit]
[ @Crown_Sage - Fallenpaw]

Fallenpaw beamed, looking back at heathertail, who had been almost a second mother to her.

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨