Old Today, 09:10 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: October Gathering

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 7 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Glancing at Duskleaf as his mentor approached, the tom tilted his head curiously. "It's okay. I met Snakefang." He replied, lifting a hind paw to scratch behind his ear. He shrugged at Duskleaf's asking of his friend's whereabouts. "No, I haven't seen Beaverpaw yet." Hmm...he hadn't talked to Beaverpaw in awhile either. Before he could say anything else, a soft tail tip brushed his shoulder and his pelt immediately rippled down to his own tail tip, jaw left hanging wide open.

Jumping to his paws, Riftpaw forced his fur to lie flat before pointedly looking away from Rainpaw. "Er...yeah, maybe." He muttered awkwardly.

( @Luna16 & @Vitalspark - not at all!! love me some duskleaf <3 )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me

Last edited by korok; Today at 09:10 PM.
Old Today, 09:10 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Beaverpaw-He/Him
8 Moons
55/100

------------------

Wow, he is really wishing he skipped this gathering like he did the last one.
He doesn't like the other clans.
He wants to leave, there's to many cats and-

Is that Duskleaf and Riftpaw.
THANK STARCLAN.

He quickly gets up and pads over.
"Hey, hi, I'm here, sorry." He said, barely managing to make himself audible because of his dread of all these cats.

@Vitalspark - @korok

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Today, 09:32 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Daffodilpaw stiffened when she heard a familiar voice, forcing her pelt to remain calm. There was a brief moment, maybe half a heartbeat, of momentary panic where it felt like time froze. The young cat knew at that moment that she had a choice. Acknowledging Nightshadow might bring up questions, but this was also a Gathering. And… I kinda…wanna talk to him. StarClan forgive me! Daffodilpaw leapt to her paws and turned around all in one motion. She needed to try and play it cool still, but there was nothing that said she couldn’t talk to cats from other clans at a Gathering.

“Hey!” She greeted brightly, a purr rising from her throat. “RiverClan right?” She asked, tilting her head to the side. Trying to play it off that she wasn’t familiar with Nightshadow, though her eyes glowed with fondness. She hoped that Nightshadow would catch on. I’m sorry, I remember you! I promise!

“Nightshadow right?” She purred, blinking warmly. She hoped that he would understand that she did remember him clearly, but couldn’t act too familiar with him around her clan.

[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw - just keeping you updated. oh it’ll be quite the treat]
[ @Splitmoon - Nightshadow & Owlscreech]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 09:54 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Nightshadow nodded with a smile at the she-cat. "Yes, I'm from Riverclan, you from...?" He said with a tilt of his head. His eyes looking back at her said Dont worry, I understand.. "Windclan I assume?" He asked.

"Correct, Nightshadow is my name." the black and white tom sat down right in front of her, wrapping his tail around his paws. Nightshadow felt like it had been moons since he last saw her, but in reality he had been seeing her every night and with those secret meetings every night he came to release he trusted and could rely on her more than his clanmates.

"I assume your, Daffodilpaw. Correct? I've heard great things about you. Aren't you close to getting your warrior name?" he said with a tilt of his head. He had been listening to the cats around him, which helped him a lot on what to say to her.

@Luna16 - Daffodilpaw

Owlscreech padded around the gathering until she finally saw Daffodilpaw. She stood dead in her tracks, her eyes narrowed as she watched her and...a Riverclan tom?

Last edited by Splitmoon; Today at 09:55 PM.
Old Today, 09:55 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 57 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @/open!!

remnants of the fight against the dogs still slightly remained on the black oriental — he truly hadn't meant to let his wound go unchecked by the medicine cat. his head had simply been throbbing far too much and the idea of dealing with the scent of herbs ,, wormbite simply could not bother. he had hastily covered it with cobwebs and called it a day.

a tired yawn escaped him, trotting into the clearing. another gathering. perhaps this time he wouldn't be bothered by a strange apprentice. he would take a seat near the edge of the ground, keeping away from other clan cats. he waited patiently for it to start.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old Today, 09:59 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky

Fallenpaw sat alone, her tail tucked beneath her.

Goldenwhisker eavsdropped on conversations.
(0pen)

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old Today, 10:06 PM

Daffodilpaw felt like she could breathe easier. He understands! She nodded, lifting her chin high with pride. “Yep! But I’m not surprised you’ve heard of me!” She meowed, puffing her chest out. “I’m going to be the fastest cat in all of WindClan after all!” That was one of her signature lines, so she knew it wouldn’t be strange if a clanmate heard her say that. She said that to…well she said that to everycat. Huh. Maybe I need a new intro…

Anyway. She shook it off easily. Who cares if she said that to everycat? It was how she honestly felt! And she trained hard for that title! “Everycat is going to know about me someday!” She purred, a little boastfully. She wasn’t actually full of herself, but she was nothing if not confident and optimistic. She firmly believed that if she trained hard, she’d be the fastest runner, and best hunter. And to that end, she worked hard everyday.

There was an uneasy feeling along her spine…she felt eyes on her. Daffodilpaw tried to ignore the feeling, this was a Gathering after all so there were a lot of eyes around here. But this felt…targeted. I think we’re being watched. Anxiety prickled at her paws. No matter how much she tried to convince herself that she wasn’t doing anything wrong, she felt like a kit who had been caught sneaking out. She didn’t show it outwardly, though cats that knew her well enough might recognize the ever-so-slight prickling in her pelt at the sensation of being watched.

[ @Splitmoon - Nightshadow & Owlscreech]

And just for others’ reference:

Shop
Old Today, 10:10 PM

Rainpaw tilted her head at Riftpaw’s reaction, but Ravenpaw snickered to herself in utter amusement. Rainpaw batted her twin’s ear with sheathed claws, scolding her with a glare and silencing her all in one movement. “Don’t laugh at him!” Rainpaw mewed defensively, glancing at Duskleaf. Especially not with his mentor here!

Ravenpaw rolled her eyes but said nothing more.

[ @korok - Riftpaw]
[ @Vitalspark - Duskleaf - oh please stay and make Riftpaw more awkward! I love this!]

Shop
Old Today, 11:07 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post
~° Honeypetal °~
Image made on Picrew and edited by Honey_Dreamz

Genderfluid • She/They/He • 23 moons
Warrior of ThunderClan

More Honeypetal info + relationship signups here!
°•._________.•°
Honeypetal entered. She looked around, and noticed the clearing was emptier than during the usual Gathering. After some examination, she realized the issue; WindClan wasn't here. "Er... where is WindClan?" Honeypetal asked, not asking a particular cat, and so she was left without a definite answer.
"Well, that's odd," he mumbled before passing away to find one of his friends. Maybe Strawberryfur would be here, maybe there was a chance he could make a brand new friend, too! He saw a cat with a friendly-seeming smile and sheepishly walked up to them.
"Uh...hello there!" Honeypetal said, shaking slightly, they weren't quite used to the whole idea of talking to non-ThunderClan cats and didn't know how the others usually behaved. Usually, they were the one sitting in the corner and talking to themselves during the Gathering. But then they realized it was just an apprentice and calmed down significantly, though still their mind worried a bit, in the back of their mind they anticipated something bad.
@FruitBatz – also open to others!

Turtlepaw
| Lyrebird’s Lullaby | Primal Instincts |
HP (116/100) LV [12/?]

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Turtlepaw's ear flicked towards the sound of the cat speaking to her, they smelled like.... Thunderclan. Usually she tried not to socialize outside of Shadowclan but today she felt a tad bored and this meeting didn't seem very attention worthy.

"Hello, Thunderclanner, to what I owe the honor of your presence for?" The young calico meowed, keep calm and act friendly, keep calm and act friendly, keep calm and act friendly. Maybe if she repeated it in her brilliant mind things won't go so bad.

[MENTIONS- NONE ]

|Turtlepaw|Honeyoak|
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!! [/CENTER]