QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:16 PM

Old Today, 02:41 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Wolfcry looked at Cardinal Mist and purred. "Hello" she said with a dip of her head, she turned back to Duskkit. "I'm so sorry, little one." she whispered as she crouched down eye level with the kit. She then looked at her mate, her eye saying we should adopt him.

@Red'fur @ghost<3 @MaximusPrime27

Last edited by Splitmoon; Today at 07:27 PM.
Old Today, 07:03 PM
I'm back. Also no cbox.

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Whirlkit yawned, stretching as she walked out of the nursery. She looked around. Was there no one to talk to? She started spinning in a circle, trying to chase her tail, not paying attention to where she was going. @Dolomedes

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old Today, 07:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Medicine Cat Apprentice| Moons: 11 | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw was taking a short lessons between catching up and checking in with everyone after the fires and getting lessons from Miss Lightningstorm and the meeting… and then there was social calls because he couldn’t neglect his friends and family just because he’s a bit tired! Besides, spending time with them didn’t need to be super energetic, maybe he could find Crowtooth and then catch up with each others days. He’s sure that his father was very busy with the aftermath and being a deputy and all but even deputies need break time… oh hey! Rabbitpaw could pull a ‘medicine cat prescribed’ card now that he was Miss Lightningstorm’s apprentice! Now Crowtooth can never say no to hanging out with Rabbitpaw hehe ( he probably wouldn’t say no to Rabbitpaw anyways if he could help it. )

The apprentice for now, despite his lighthearted scheming wasn’t looking for the deputy just yet, maybe they should share prey at a later hour, it isn’t quite time for a third meal. At least not for Rabbitpaw. What else should he do though?
[ @Phoenix - Whirlkit ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 07:11 PM

Status: Working on designs for an animatic project that will not be finished until I learn how to animate
Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

CardinalMist Windclan Elder
Tags: @Splitmoon @ghost<3 @Red'fur
------------------
Cardinalmist walked away from the group and padded over to the elders half of the clearing. She laid down resting her old bones as she watched the clan interacting with each other

{Cardinalmist is no longer interacting with Wolfcry, Swiftleap, and Duskkit.}

Osprey flicked his tail as he stared at
night sky. "Every cat has a story,
you just never found the ending
to yours just yet.
"
Old Today, 07:30 PM
I'm back. Also no cbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw was taking a short lessons between catching up and checking in with everyone after the fires and getting lessons from Miss Lightningstorm and the meeting… and then there was social calls because he couldn’t neglect his friends and family just because he’s a bit tired! Besides, spending time with them didn’t need to be super energetic, maybe he could find Crowtooth and then catch up with each others days. He’s sure that his father was very busy with the aftermath and being a deputy and all but even deputies need break time… oh hey! Rabbitpaw could pull a ‘medicine cat prescribed’ card now that he was Miss Lightningstorm’s apprentice! Now Crowtooth can never say no to hanging out with Rabbitpaw hehe ( he probably wouldn’t say no to Rabbitpaw anyways if he could help it. )

The apprentice for now, despite his lighthearted scheming wasn’t looking for the deputy just yet, maybe they should share prey at a later hour, it isn’t quite time for a third meal. At least not for Rabbitpaw. What else should he do though?
[ @Phoenix - Whirlkit ]

Whirlkit yawned, stretching as she walked out of the nursery. She looked around. Was there no one to talk to? She started spinning in a circle, trying to chase her tail, not paying attention to where she was going.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old Today, 07:41 PM
I'm back. Also no cbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Whirlkit yawned, stretching as she walked out of the nursery. She looked around. Was there no one to talk to? She started spinning in a circle, trying to chase her tail, not paying attention to where she was going.
Whirlkit bumped right into another cat. "Oh-oh-oh-sorry-sorry-sorry. I'm-Whirlkit-who-are-you?" She gasped for breath, the wind knocked out of her by bumping into the bigger cat. @Dolomedes

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old Today, 07:50 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Whirlkit bumped right into another cat. "Oh-oh-oh-sorry-sorry-sorry. I'm-Whirlkit-who-are-you?" She gasped for breath, the wind knocked out of her by bumping into the bigger cat. @Dolomedes

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw let out a small oof noise as something bonked right into his side followed by a soft thump. He frowned and looked over as what he thought was true was confirmed, just a kitten not watching their paws. No worries! He was more worried about the fact that this kitten was winded from the little tumble of theirs, it wasn’t a very big hit was it? But he wasn’t exactly a kit or a young apprentice anymore so maybe he’s forgotten how fragile kittens could be. Oh man, Rabbitpaw blinked, he’s getting old nowadays huh? Wowzers. He pocketed the realization of his age away and instead focused on what the kitten had said.
He smiled with a lighthearted chuckle, “I’m Rabbitpaw, nice to meet you Whirlkit. Deep breaths there, what game were you playing?

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 07:55 PM
I'm back. Also no cbox.

Quote:

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw let out a small oof noise as something bonked right into his side followed by a soft thump. He frowned and looked over as what he thought was true was confirmed, just a kitten not watching their paws. No worries! He was more worried about the fact that this kitten was winded from the little tumble of theirs, it wasn’t a very big hit was it? But he wasn’t exactly a kit or a young apprentice anymore so maybe he’s forgotten how fragile kittens could be. Oh man, Rabbitpaw blinked, he’s getting old nowadays huh? Wowzers. He pocketed the realization of his age away and instead focused on what the kitten had said.
He smiled with a lighthearted chuckle, “I’m Rabbitpaw, nice to meet you Whirlkit. Deep breaths there, what game were you playing?

Rabbitpaw.... "Are-you-the-medicine-cat-apprentice-so-cool-I-was-bored-started-chasing-my-tail-can't-believe-I'm-actually-seeing-you!" Whirlkit breathed out in one rushed sentence. The thin, small kit started chasing her tail again and bumped her head against the ground, then sat down, feeling dizzy. "Oooh, stars!" she squeaked to herself.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old Today, 08:07 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Rabbitpaw.... "Are-you-the-medicine-cat-apprentice-so-cool-I-was-bored-started-chasing-my-tail-can't-believe-I'm-actually-seeing-you!" Whirlkit breathed out in one rushed sentence. The thin, small kit started chasing her tail again and bumped her head against the ground, then sat down, feeling dizzy. "Oooh, stars!" she squeaked to herself.

Rabbitpaw

Oh umm… was this how Crowtooth felt when baby Rabbitkit looked up to him at his stories? Or when he was named as a ‘paw before… Itw as strange being looked up to like that… also it wasn’t like he was a very elusive cat. He was just spending more time learning with Miss Lightningstorm than running around and training out in the clearing or kit corral. Oh maybe he was holed up more than he realized. Well, he should get back in the habit of helping out where he could whenever he could. He’s just been so busy.

The apprentice though simply blinked in surprise once before offering a half awkward purr. “I am the medicine cat apprentice, though I’m nothing special really! Just a cat that likes to help where he can.” Maybe the little one had breathing issues like Orangepaw or Crowtooth, but it could still be kitten excitement, so for now Rabbitpaw decided on keeping an eye on Whirlkit. “I used to do laps around the camp! It was one of my favorite pass times as a kit. I still really do like running on the moor from time to time despite having trained as a tunneler and now a medicine cat.

Oops, the kitten was tumbling again and Rabbitpaw lunged forward to try and catch the kit before they collided with the ground. Then he sat down as she did so, “Careful now.””

Old Today, 08:14 PM
I'm back. Also no cbox.

Quote:

Rabbitpaw

Oh umm… was this how Crowtooth felt when baby Rabbitkit looked up to him at his stories? Or when he was named as a ‘paw before… Itw as strange being looked up to like that… also it wasn’t like he was a very elusive cat. He was just spending more time learning with Miss Lightningstorm than running around and training out in the clearing or kit corral. Oh maybe he was holed up more than he realized. Well, he should get back in the habit of helping out where he could whenever he could. He’s just been so busy.

The apprentice though simply blinked in surprise once before offering a half awkward purr. “I am the medicine cat apprentice, though I’m nothing special really! Just a cat that likes to help where he can.” Maybe the little one had breathing issues like Orangepaw or Crowtooth, but it could still be kitten excitement, so for now Rabbitpaw decided on keeping an eye on Whirlkit. “I used to do laps around the camp! It was one of my favorite pass times as a kit. I still really do like running on the moor from time to time despite having trained as a tunneler and now a medicine cat.

Oops, the kitten was tumbling again and Rabbitpaw lunged forward to try and catch the kit before they collided with the ground. Then he sat down as she did so, “Careful now.””

Whirlkit looked up at the medicine cat apprentice. "I'm-like-that-all-the-time-always-tripping-and-hopping-and-stuff-and-falling-hard-to-stay-still-or-go-slow!" She blinked at him before playfully pouncing at something invisible, and giggling, but then fell over, knocked her head, and rolled on her back, waving her paws in the air. "I-got-named-Whirlkit-because-I'm-always-going-fast!" She said in her typical rushed manner. "I-don't-feel-I-go-too-fast-I-talk-normal-right?" She then started to say something, but so fast that it was a jumbled, inaudible blur of words.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix