Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[p] so i went out with my...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:20 PM
[ Herb Lesson - all ages ]...
by elio
Last post by Kix
Today 06:12 PM
✩Art Contest!!!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:05 PM
Grumbling Lion In A Log...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:01 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:52 PM

Old Today, 02:04 PM

Bump Policy: 2-3 days, replies will be slow as life has been crazy...
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Trees are cool! (TC app event)

(NOTE: This event canonically occurs before the creepingpaw leader's den meltdown situation)

Briskly padding over to an open spot around the large oak tree, Creepingpaw watched Nightgaze in silence, yet a faint glaze of disinterest seemed to blanket over his electric green eyes. Tch, climbing lessons, you mean what I've been doing since I was a kit? His right ear twitched as he silently huffed to himself, his glossy silver pelt and bold black spots and stripes rising and falling with his exasperated breath. Classic Creepingpaw and his ever inflating ego. Piece of cake.

Creepingpaw glanced over several spots away from him to Antpaw, the apprentice with the seemingly uppity demeanor, hoisting himself up gradually. Watching him struggle, Creepingpaw sneered with his fang peeking out from his lips as he unsheathed his claws. Digging his front then back paws into the tough bark, the apprentice began to scale the wooden heights with a challenging rigor, a look of determination, and a wild, confident smirk was plastered over his striking maw. Managing to seemingly effortlessly rip at the tree and hoist himself up, Creepingpaw reached up with his powerful paw to a branch that was slightly higher up than Antpaw. Suddenly, he felt the bark under his lower legs loosen and fall, causing him to slide as he felt his lower half collide with a cat below him.

"Tch.." He spat between his teeth, ears flattened as he glanced down below him, "HEY! Watch it!" The rowdy apprentice yowled, amazingly unaware that he was the one who slipped and should be apologizing instead.

@Starphobia (<3 Firepaw and Creepingpaw Interaction, she could be the cat right below him?!)

Active Purrks: TBD
Old Today, 02:25 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
(NOTE: This event canonically occurs before the creepingpaw leader's den meltdown situation)

Briskly padding over to an open spot around the large oak tree, Creepingpaw watched Nightgaze in silence, yet a faint glaze of disinterest seemed to blanket over his electric green eyes. Tch, climbing lessons, you mean what I've been doing since I was a kit? His right ear twitched as he silently huffed to himself, his glossy silver pelt and bold black spots and stripes rising and falling with his exasperated breath. Classic Creepingpaw and his ever inflating ego. Piece of cake.

Creepingpaw glanced over several spots away from him to Antpaw, the apprentice with the seemingly uppity demeanor, hoisting himself up gradually. Watching him struggle, Creepingpaw sneered with his fang peeking out from his lips as he unsheathed his claws. Digging his front then back paws into the tough bark, the apprentice began to scale the wooden heights with a challenging rigor, a look of determination, and a wild, confident smirk was plastered over his striking maw. Managing to seemingly effortlessly rip at the tree and hoist himself up, Creepingpaw reached up with his powerful paw to a branch that was slightly higher up than Antpaw. Suddenly, he felt the bark under his lower legs loosen and fall, causing him to slide as he felt his lower half collide with a cat below him.

"Tch.." He spat between his teeth, ears flattened as he glanced down below him, "HEY! Watch it!" The rowdy apprentice yowled, amazingly unaware that he was the one who slipped and should be apologizing instead.

@Starphobia (<3 Firepaw and Creepingpaw Interaction, she could be the cat right below him?!)

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Firepaw
Heavily scarred and half-blind she-cat with red fur and a single ocean blue eye.
She/Her | 9 Moons | + every 21st | ThunderClan Apprentice | Insecure
[62/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Just when Firepaw had gathered enough courage to climb the tree, something tried to kill her. Well, someone had fallen on her, but that was practically the same thing. With a startled yelp, she squirmed to free herself from under the other apprentice, eyes wide with fear.

"Sorry, sorry! I's so sorry!" She squeaked, ears pinning against her head. Wait- why was she apologizing? She'd done nothing wrong! But then again, she could have been in the apprentice's way. Her fault for not being able to see him, was it not?
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 22 Moons | + every 19th | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly

Purrks:
Mind Reader [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mothflame's eyes widened as Creepingpaw fell right on Firepaw, instinctively bolting forward to help. She did not expect, however, for Creepingpaw to lash out at Firepaw. Frowning, she turned to the spotted apprentice.

"Why not you apologise as well, Creepingpaw?" She said in the nicest voice she could possibly make at the time. "That way it's fair?" She then turned to Firepaw, mouthing a "Are you okay?" which received only a small nod.

((Party pooper Mothflame to the rescue!))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 02:25 PM.
Old Today, 04:26 PM

Bump Policy: 2-3 days, replies will be slow as life has been crazy...
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Firepaw
Heavily scarred and half-blind she-cat with red fur and a single ocean blue eye.
She/Her | 9 Moons | + every 21st | ThunderClan Apprentice | Insecure
[62/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Just when Firepaw had gathered enough courage to climb the tree, something tried to kill her. Well, someone had fallen on her, but that was practically the same thing. With a startled yelp, she squirmed to free herself from under the other apprentice, eyes wide with fear.

"Sorry, sorry! I's so sorry!" She squeaked, ears pinning against her head. Wait- why was she apologizing? She'd done nothing wrong! But then again, she could have been in the apprentice's way. Her fault for not being able to see him, was it not?
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 22 Moons | + every 19th | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly

Purrks:
Mind Reader [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mothflame's eyes widened as Creepingpaw fell right on Firepaw, instinctively bolting forward to help. She did not expect, however, for Creepingpaw to lash out at Firepaw. Frowning, she turned to the spotted apprentice.

"Why not you apologise as well, Creepingpaw?" She said in the nicest voice she could possibly make at the time. "That way it's fair?" She then turned to Firepaw, mouthing a "Are you okay?" which received only a small nod.

((Party pooper Mothflame to the rescue!))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
((Creep is the real pooper LOL))

Shaking his head in annoyance, Creepingpaw was about to continue his climb until he heard Mothflame's sharp voice rip through the air to chastise Creepingpaw. The silver and black adorned tom's ears flattened as he turned to first look down at Mothflame. Definitely wouldn't want to mess with her. As he glanced over at Firepaw, his tense and annoyed demeanor suddenly relaxed as he caught sight of her fear ridden expression. The arrogant apprentice suddenly shifted his position, reaching his paws out to the side so that he was able to scale the massive trunk once more, except downwards and towards Firepaw. His long claws scraped roughly against the hard yet brittle shedding oak tree as he carefully climbed down next to Firepaw, "H-Hey... I'm sorry." Creepingpaw croaked, his voice cracking as he gazed apologetically at Firepaw. Giving that moment of genuineness it's brief period before he smirked haughtily in the classic Creepingpaw fashion, bracing himself as he beckoned her with his head to the nearest branch above them, "...Sorry that I'm gonna beat you to the next branch!" Creepingpaw suddenly challenged in a playful demeanor, a mischievous glimmer flashing in his bright eyes as he waited for her to make the first move before he began their spontaneous race.

Active Purrks: TBD

Last edited by twizzypaw; Today at 04:27 PM.