Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
The Lark in the Daisy...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:26 PM
×° Shrew's humble little...
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 06:22 PM
[p] so i went out with my...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:20 PM
[ Herb Lesson - all ages ]...
by elio
Last post by Kix
Today 06:12 PM

Old Today, 11:28 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Frostkit
He/him | WC Kitten| Moons: 2 |
|| Frostkit is in his halloween costume ( so give him treats or risk a trick ) ^^ this doesn’t apply to in rp :3 ||

Oh lame. This hunt ended before anything actually interesting happened. Well, kind of, working with Jaggedkit rather than against him was nice in a way. Though Frostkit allowed Cedarkit and Ashkit to run without chase, he was still seething as he glared after Ashkit in particular. How annoying. He flicked an ear as a different commotion took his focus. Oh? What a weird looking cat? Bald. Bald paws and tail. PREY! Bite tail with no fur protection! He opened his jaw a smidge just at the thought of biting down on it! But then everything was moving so quickly and so many people were on his prey before he could even run over.

Jaggedkit was running back to the nursery now. Frostkit stared at the scene for one more moment before following his brother into the nursery with the rest of their litter. Dad was fighting the creature… Maybe dad will bring it to the nursery for Frostkit to eat! Nom nom nom. He purred at the thought, maybe it would taste better than other preys which were really icky no good.
[ @burntToast - Frostkit || @/Snowy litter ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 02:51 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Okay, so never leave Lightingstorm alone in charge of the camp ever again. The slender WindClan leader arrived at the threshold of the camp, ready to comment about the trench being built just outside the camp and the scent of smoke in the air, but found herself completely lost. What the hell was in her camp?!!!

Twilightstar probably knew the name, but she was pretty certain she'd never seen whatever it was Snowybreeze, Dustbunny, Dreamlight, and Owlpaw were fighting. She thought it was a rat at first from the back, but she could barely see it beneath Snowybreeze's squishing it and Owlpaw attempting to do the same.

Leopardsong, Lightningstorm, and some of the other queens were on top of herd kits to the nursery, and Leopardpaw and Maggotpaw looked to be on elder duty. She didn't see any cat from the patrols around so she assumed she made it back before them. Twilightstar's reaction was more on the lackluster side purely because the she-cat was exhausted, unknowingly escaped near death, and was so used to this insanity that not much phased her these days.

"Hey, I think it's dead," Twilightstar uttered calmly as she walked a wide circle around the three warriors, ordering them to step down wordlessly. There was a disgusting reek coming from the animal.

"Owlpaw, come here." She called to the apprentice, uncertain if Leechscar had taught her how to fight. The she-cat would usher the apprentice to get behind her as soon as heeded her order. Twilightstar's eye danced towards the nursery before returning to the threat before her. The kits were probably fine with Leopardsong. Still, she kept herself between the rest of the camp and the critter, leaving the exit wide open.

Dreamlight and Dustbunny who had been trying to gnaw off the creature's front legs, hadn't bothered to stop even after Snowybreeze tackled the thing. Twilightstar's words had the two she-cats relaxing their bite. Dreamlight tried not to gag at the putrid smell coming off the animal. Dustbunny took a few paw steps back with bristle fur remaining on guard, her eyes darted nervously between Snowybreeze and the opossum.

[As Opossums aren't all that aggressive, and I don't see one stick around to fight a bunch of ticked-off kitties let alone Snowyfreakingbreeze, I'm banking on it playing dead and running]
@Blaaze [Owlpaw] @Alchemist Kitsune [Snowybreeze/Lightningstorm mention]

[ header placeholder ]
↳-Owlpaw-༉‧₊˚✧
| WindClan Apprentice | She/her | | x/100 | Mentions; @/Moonraven |

ATTA- Oh, it was dead. Owlpaw stepped back from the body, seemingly reluctantly (She really really wanted to be a cool warrior!), the apprentice turned to face Twilightstar. Wait! She was back! Immediately Aubs perked up, bounding over to her leader with a newfound happiness. "Bigcat!" She chirped gleefully, "Is everythin' n' th' terr'tory okay? Have y' seen Bree- Deadmoon? Out there?" There was a pinch of hope in her tone, eyes bright. Surely Breezy was okay either way! Owlpaw was too embarrassed to ask about Stormy (Couldn't have anyone think she was crushing on him!) so she decided she would see if he was okay if he got back. Oh! What about Jumper? "N' Leechscar?"
↳-Header by Mango-༉‧₊˚✧

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!