[ Herb Lesson - all ages ]...
by elio
Last post by Kix
Today 06:12 PM
✩Art Contest!!!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:05 PM

Old Today, 01:53 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Honestly, it felt like only yesterday he’d been to his first Gathering. It hadn’t… Gone quite well. And he was quite certain that she was here again, and he was not looking forward to seeing her again.

From his peripheral vision, he spotted his mentor. Should he walk up to him? Hesitating, he slowly padded up near Newtbelly, not getting too close but close enough so he could probably see them. He gave his mentor a nod of greeting before turning and MINDING HIS OWN BUSINESS LIKE HE’D PLANNED TO.

((Oh my lazy mobile post sorry ))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty, Shadow Fiend | 18 moons
header: @/daragca

He noticed as Silentpaw approached him, and gave a small nod. It was his second time here... Right? He seemed to know his way around. He considered giving a small, if any of those weirdo clans cause a fuss, come to me about it. But Silentpaw knew enough he thought, plucking at the ground a little anxiously with his paw. He wouldn't get into any bad situations, right? He was smart. Stars, was he catching himself worrying about the kid?!

And then - Oh. Urgh. Fish faces approaching. Where has that Faded Star?!? He craned his neck, trying to get a peek, but oh- ohhh. Dusklion herself. This would be interesting. Maybe, for the first time in a long while, the gathering would turn out to be interesting.

[open!]

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 01:54 PM.
Old Today, 02:22 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet
Purrk: Ultimate predator(inactive)

Candescent green hues raked over the forms of the many cats already huddling together as Nightgaze trotted after the rest of her clan. Gatherings, gatherings, gatherings. There was sure to be trouble. Some cats just had a fight to pick and no sense in their miniscule brains. And with that risk multiplied with the sickness that left many of her clanmates bed stricken, including some of the hornets, Nightgaze had took it upon herself to actively police the gathering in the case a problem occured. Mostly she was just keen to keep her clan out of trouble but she sure wouldn't mind knocking some other clan cats back in line.

Strolling across the sandy clearing, Nightgaze slipped between the bustling crowds, ears twitching at every sound, absorbing any word that sounded somewhat intresting. Casual glances were sneaked at any cat she deemed was an object of suspicion and needed to be watch. She wasn't usually this...cautious, yet she supposed the pandemic was the cause of this sudden change of nervousness. It wasn't like any rules were being broken, no harm in being extra vigilant...especially with some new high ranks it seemed...hmm. The small hornet narrowed her bright eyes upon seeing Dusklion and a cat she didn't recognise engaging in the usual curt exchange with the other high ranks. Oh so the fish were changing leadership again? Huh, isn't that surprising. Nightgaze softly snorted at the not so unfamiliar sight before going back to monitoring the cats around her. No use staring at their ugly faces.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 02:32 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
one remaining white tipped ear twitched at the question, finally averting his gaze from the cats below to stare at thunderclans sorry excuse for a medicine cat. rookfire didnt like the tone he used with mossfreckle but he doubted dawnstar would take lightly to him starting a fight over something irrelevant, especially not at a sacret place.
"rookfire. aint yer a bit small for that huh?" he replies after a moment of staring at the younger tom, lilting tone kept even as if asking a regular question and not questioning the others abilities n all. he had spoken shortly after cobwebpaw and was mostly wondering how in starclans name she had not noticed him yet. if the molly was anything it wasnt a good actor, and perched on the stone, he should be clearly visible from any point in the clearing.

then, finally (not like he had been genuinely waiting for it) cobwebpaw appeared to take in her surroundings, a foolish move even (or rather especially) for a medic. had no one ever taught her to be on guard at all times? the simple fact that this was to be peaceful wouldnt stop certain cats and if cobwebpaw had not changed since their last run in, which rook didnt think she had, the molly was still worth a rats ass in a fight. though he had anticipated at least a shocked expression, the direct addressing of his was rather uncalled for.
"me!" rookfire grinned, fangs shining in the low light as he leaned forward to peer around mossfreckles smaller form to let his former friend get a better look at him, very much happy about this failure of a cat being up here with them now. frightening people was one beautiful thing, especially considering he had grown considerably since cobwebpaw had last seen him close up whilst she appeared to have remained the same size.

whilst mossfreckles perplexed words were hardly of surprise, rookfire stopped flicking his tail back and forth for once to tap the younger tom, no more than a fleeting touch to let him know rook knew what was going on and could handle it, perhaps even a promise to address it later, to dissect their backstory no matter how much it pained him to admit. perhaps he shouldve done so before but as much as the backstory to every cat intent on burying old memories, it had never been of relevancy.
"i have a name, cobwebfern, s' quite impolite to address me like that ya know?" the medic frowned mockingly, head tilted to the side as the grin vanished as fast as it came, and whilst his words held a certain sharp edge it was all enough to still feign innocence and push the blame off himself if need be. though, at this moment, he hadnt done anything wrong yet, it all came from cobwebpaw, even if that meant addressing her with the correct name. the former enforcer payed no mind to berryshines question, he wasnt particularly interested in conversing with her and cobwebpaws fear drenched anger was far more amusing.

oh oh oh he already knew what he was going to talk to mossfreckle about on the way back, beginning with cobwebpaws entitlement to the sweettalking he would bet happened for her to land herself the position. even though his time in riverclan lay back many moons, the doubt that cobwebpaw mightve changed was all consuming. there was no way she wasnt still the frail, scaredy thing that couldnt get her work done and her current behaviour spoke louder and clearer than any words could. he wouldnt be surprised to find out she had been demoted or exiled under fadinglosers leadership whilst rookfire had served as one of shadowclans elite and simply got to this point because berryshine was young and still believed in the best in people. tragic really.

[ mentions: @elio ; @Beaan ; @finley !! ; @squidz ; @/dolomedes ; @/alchemist kitsune ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Today, 02:36 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post
Slugpaw
~*~
[ @Hushfalls
OPEN ]
The little calico molly bounced behind her clanmates. Her second gathering! So exciting! Even if the last one had been a little strange this one was going to be great! She glanced to her side at Wheatpaw, giving him a big smile. Her old friend from the nursery was here! She hadn't had a lot of time for him recently. Training had taken up a lot more of her time than she'd like to admit. She was sure he understood! He was in the same boat now after all. This gathering she mostly stayed with her group. Slugpaw still wasn't sure what rule she had broken last time, but she wasn't about to go offending Riverclan again.
Wide green eyes flicked around the clearing as she scanned to see who was here. She recognized The big dark molly who was in charge of Shadowclan, but the other cat beside her and Bumblestar was new to her. Had she really forgotten that quickly? Crazy how time worked! "So Wheatpaw what do you think? It's your first gathering!" She purred.

Seapaw
he/they - 8 moons - Go with the flow

Another Gathering, but this time... No Salamanderpaw. Looked like she was tuck in camp for a loong while. So, he'd have to be brave! Big and brave! He'd never struggled to speak to cats in his own clan, but the other 3?!? That was a whole different thing. Very, very different. Especially considering his mission today: he had an apology to give. Just thinking about it made his heart sink a little. Hopefully, she'd be here tonight. Otherwise, he supposed he'd have to hold onto his guilt another moon. Pale eyes scanned the stones as they entered - all he could smell was the putrid smell of ShadowClan. Sure, in recent events he'd relaised that the other clans maybe aren't too bad, but that ShadowClan small was just - urgh! It was something he'd never get used to.

Taking a seat, they listened to the soft sounds of the sea. Sounds that could lull him to sleep on the worst of days. Eyes closed as he listened, and got lost in his dream world...
Of being a little fish! A little fish swimming in the waves. Not a care in the world, just water, and fun! Chasing currents, finding little snacks to eat, ooo and doing tricks! Do fish do tricks! He reckoned, if he were a fish, he could do an unerwater backflip!! Yea, that'd be cool.

New, sharp chatter, soon caused their eyes to flicker open. ThunderClan. Now was the time. Eyes flitted through the approaching crowd, until he noticed the calico. Anxiously, he appoached - it looked like she was alreaady with another ThunderClan cat. Oh gosh. Now that he super nearby, this was actually super scary!! Soon, he was right by her, ears low with a slight fear. Oh and his name had changed since last gathering, hadn't it? Well, surely that wouldn't matter, right?? "Er.. Slugpaw?" He started, head lowered politely - before he suddenly got scared that she'd think he was up to no good - "ah! Uh! It's nothing bad I just wanted to say-" He paused briefly, having used up all his breath - "I'm sorry about last gathering." The tom prodded the ground with his paw. Would Salamanderpaw be upset if she knew this was happening?? Well, it wasn't like she was here to see it.. "We - Well, I was mean. You didn't do anything wrong." They added. So that's what it was like, to apologise? It wasn't too bad, actually. But, now what?? They really hadn't thought this far. It looked like Slugpaw was already having a conversation, and he didn't wanna make things super duper weird. "Uh - urmmmm, sorry you're in the middle of something aren't you.." They remarked, not quite anxiously, honestly, a little goofily. He hadn't really considered the fact that he was causing a bit of an interruption. "I can go now!! Have a nice gathering!" The apprentice turned around quick as possible, before glancing over his shoulder, wondering if he should say something else before pouncing away.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 02:36 PM.
Old Today, 04:40 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 22 Moons | + every 19th | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly

Purrks:
Mind Reader [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mothflame made her way to teh Gathering alongside her Clanmates, giving anyone she looked at friendly smiles. Forced friendly smiles. She did not quite enjoy Gatherings as much as she made it seem. Loads of cats from other Clans. Cats from other Clans that she did not like.

She sat down near the group of ThunderClanners, refusing to go an inch closer to a ShadowClanner or a RiverClanner.

{Open! To cats from other Clans, too xD Go bother her}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

∘₊✧───────────── ────────────✧₊∘

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Firepaw
Heavily scarred and half-blind she-cat with red fur and a single ocean blue eye.
She/Her | 9 Moons | + every 21st | ThunderClan Apprentice | Insecure
[63/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Oh, wow. Time sure does fly by. It felt like it was almost yesterday she'd been to the last Gathering. Though, it had been... Not the most pleasant. She had seen him, the one cat she'd been terrified of seeing since the day she returned to ThunderClan. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she sat at an open space, looking around nervously.

{Open!}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

∘₊✧───────────── ────────────✧₊∘

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hiddenpaw
Dark blue and golden braided tabby with white freckles and brown and blue heterochromia
They/She | 7 Moons | + every 26th | ThunderClan Apprentice | Timid and Shy
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Hiddenpaw closely followed their Clanmates, head lowered and eyes frequently darting back and forth. It was unlikely they would get ambushed, especially at a Gathering, but better safe than sorry, right?

She made her way towards the Seastones, trying to keep herself from trembling. Her first Gathering, wow. It was rather... Overwhelming. Too many cats. Too many cats for their liking. And WindClan wasn't even here! They tucked their tail around their paws and sat, lowering their head. Hopefully if she tried hard enough, nobody would see her.

{Open!!}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 05:18 PM
~the king of heartbreak~

Status: ♪ we're all dead in devil town. that's fine, 'cause nothing's gonna scare us now. ♪
Bump Policy: wait 6 or more hours to bump. 3 hours if urgent, 4 if it's the weekend.
My Mood: Inspired

~° Honeypetal °~
Image made on Picrew and edited by Honey_Dreamz

Genderfluid • She/They/He • 23 moons
Warrior of ThunderClan

More Honeypetal info + relationship signups here!
°•._________.•°
Honeypetal entered. She looked around, and noticed the clearing was emptier than during the usual Gathering. After some examination, she realized the issue; WindClan wasn't here. "Er... where is WindClan?" Honeypetal asked, not asking a particular cat, and so she was left without a definite answer.
"Well, that's odd," he mumbled before passing away to find one of his friends. Maybe Strawberryfur would be here, maybe there was a chance he could make a brand new friend, too! He saw a cat with a friendly-seeming smile and sheepishly walked up to them.
"Uh...hello there!" Honeypetal said, shaking slightly, they weren't quite used to the whole idea of talking to non-ThunderClan cats and didn't know how the others usually behaved. Usually, they were the one sitting in the corner and talking to themselves during the Gathering. But then they realized it was just an apprentice and calmed down significantly, though still their mind worried a bit, in the back of their mind they anticipated something bad.
@FruitBatz – also open to others!

╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
A large, dark gray tom with white-tipped ears, paws, face, and tail and amber eyes.
Darkice
He/him ShadowClan Warrior 42 moons
❝ Who cares what happens to me? If my Clan is happy, that's all I want. ❞
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝
Agatha Kitty – Active
Darkice was very confused. He didn't speak up or anything, but the fact that an entire Clan was missing just ticked him off for some reason. Not that he particularly cared for WindClan, he just felt that a Gathering should have participation by every Clan, and the fact that WindClan wasn't here yet was slightly worrying.
Darkice stood up, stretched, and walked a bit. He walked with a purpose, like he knew where he was going, and his shoulders were raised a bit that made it look like he either was angry or just had terrible posture. He actually wasn't going anywhere in particular, and he wasn't exactly mad, although Gatherings weren't his jam. Darkice was just looking for something to do this time around, someone to talk to, maybe even an apprentice to entertain.
open!

❝ Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too. ❞
Darkice has Agatha Kitty, Autumnwhisper has Heightened Perception (hearing), both active. Topaz has not yet used their Honed Skill purrk up.
I am not my characters, and my characters are not me. Keep this in mind during roleplay, please.