Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Clamfish
Today 04:13 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 04:01 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider
Today 04:00 PM
Muddykit's Etiquette [p]
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 03:55 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blaaze
Today 03:51 PM

Old Today, 01:29 PM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: "Pick up the slack!" [ SHC HUNTING EVENT ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Event [#event]

Rolls for:
Group Sleepy | Round 1

Fallenmoon rolled a... 3!
Oh no! It appears the mouse was too fast. Fallenmoon catches nothing this round...
[ @/ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Total: 0 ]

Fallenmoon's catches.

Meadowwhisper rolled a... 1!
Squirrels are tricky creatures to catch, and this squirrel quickly gets away! Meadowwhisper catches nothing this round...
[ @/ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Total: 0 ]

Meadowwhisper's catches.

Mothcloud rolled a... 19!
Wowzie! All those moons of experience have done their justice, Mothcloud catches three (3) pieces of prey this round!
[ @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Total: 3 ]

Mothcloud's catches.
3 tba.

Shadepaw rolled a... 7!
Well done! The mouse was fast, but you were faster. Shadepaw catches one (1) piece of prey this round.
[ @snowflake. - Total: 1 ]

Shadepaw's Catches.
1 tba.

Wildstorm rolled a... 13!
Eep, a lot of mice out here! But don't worry, Wildstorm has got it covered. Wildstorm catches two (2) pieces of prey this round.
[ @Luna16 - Total: 2 ]

Wildstorm's Catches.
2 tba.

Duskpaw rolled a... 15!
Oh no! You were trapped! The sneezies have caught Duskpaw, and she just can't seem to stop sneezing! Duskpaw catches nothing this round.
[ @gayvinegar - Total: 0 ]

Duskpaw's Catches.

Willowpaw rolled a... 3!
That squeak was mighty strong! But the rodent is squeakier... (What?) Alerting its friends, Willowpaw catches nothing this round.
[ @Myling - Total: 0 ]

Willowpaw's Catches.

Pondpaw rolled a... 8!
Those silent steps are paying off, and her training too! The blackbird doesn't notice Pondpaw, and she catches one (1) piece of prey this round.
[ @anika - Total: 1 ]

Pondpaw's Catches.
1 tba.

Moonpaw rolled a... 18!
Huzzah, well done! Your confidence was well-placed, Moonpaw catches three (3) pieces of prey this round.
[ @Poprock - Total: 3 ]

Moonpaw's Catches.
3 tba.

Sleepysunrise rolled a... 10!
Bazinga! You were pranked! So focused (or unfocused) on her prey, Sleepysunrise steps in a hole and catches nothing this round.
[ @/Estelle - Total: 0 ]

Sleepysunrise's Catches.

As a reminder:

- There will be a five-round system where we will roll dice for each cat participating. The results will be as follows:
* 1-5 = automatic fail; you miss the catch.
* 6-10 = you catch one piece (and perhaps not as smoothly as you'd want).
* 11-15 = you catch two pieces! look at you!
* 16-20 = you catch three pieces, wowza!

**Note: if you have the Ultimate Predator purrk, your dice will be rolled twice! The better outcome of the two will be chosen. Please notify us if you have this purrk if it's not listed on your header/posts!**
- But beware! Not all numbers are as they seem... some random numbers between 1-20 have been chosen as 'trapped'. Rolling these digits might land you in a rather inconvenient situation. Each group will have different 'trapped' numbers. Perhaps the dice will be kind to you? Perhaps not...

- This will be a semi-fast-paced event where we will be wanting to roll every 2-3 days to keep it moving, so if you're participating, please be ready to respond! No post means no dice rolls, so if there isn't one, we will skip over you for that roll.

Next post:
Friday, October 11th

[ or earlier if every one has already posted ]

~Willow'Paw~
| 10 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear, and a scar on her cheek]

Eyes shone.

Willowpaw's claws were so, so close.

Paws enclosed around air, as the chipmunk darted off. It was as though it had been waiting for her to pounce. Willowpaw blinked. And then buried her face in her paws, ready to scream. Finessed by a chipmunk!!! Her entire ego imploded within four seconds. It didn't take long before she dragged herself up, a spark of hope of possibly catching sight of her prey crackling within her mind. And guess what?

n o c h i p m u n k

:]

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA-'

Willowpaw noticed Sleepysunrise tilt her head at her. Now, that could just mean "yo come here i wanna show ya smth". But. It could also mean "you realize your mortal self does not compare to my hunting abilities of highest superiority, whilst those belonging to you are mere and even though we hath caught the same amount of quarry, you simply frightened the mammal i was going to proceed to pounce upon, so little mortal apprentice, you'd better apologize or else somebodys going to have a very unfortunate accident very very soon". Weighing the possibilities, Willowpaw's subconscious wanted to believe the latter. But remember kids; always remain p o s i t i v e ! *negativity bias in the corner*. She strode up to Sleepysunrise, ready for lessons on how to stop being so god darned pathetic.

Unless Sleepysunrise launched into a poem about how useless and feeble she was.........

she was starting to regret this.

[i'm half-asleep writing this post, so it might not be the best ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||