Today 01:53 PM

Old Yesterday, 10:44 AM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Acornfall touched Mothflame’s shoulder with his tail this time, in empathy. He understood how difficult it was for her to talk about the sick kits, he felt the same way. He heart broke for them and their parents. He didn’t mind moving the conversation along to the apprentices, and kept it there. “What did you start with for Applepaw?” He asked curiously. “I didn’t really get to start with Hailpaw… I wanna make things interesting for Chasmpaw.” He nodded solemnly in agreement with her comment about preparing them.

“If Chasmpaw’s not interested in training that’ll throw me off honestly…I remember being so eager when I started training.” Acornfall’s brightness returned to his eyes as he chuckled. “I loved training! My mentor had to teach me to take breaks! Acornfall has always kept his paws busy, it was true. But he didn’t like feeling idle, he liked feeling useful.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 22 Moons | + every 19th | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly

Purrks:
Mind Reader [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mothflame was relieved they'd moved the conversation from sick kits to apprentices. At least it was a hapier topic.

"Well, I started off with touring the territory with him. Snuck a little hunting lesson in the middle, showed him the borders..." She mumbled, trying to remember the details of what she did for her apprentice's first lesson. "Been thinking of working some combat training with him soon. An apprentice should know all about battle, should they not?" A grin crept up to her face. Battle, oh joy. The most important part of a warrior's life, if you asked her. Hunting, too, probably. What's a warrior if you can't defend yourselves? Once you know battle, you're sure to figure out how to hunt.

She laughed as Acornfall mentioned his own apprenticeship.

"Sure you were," she purred. "You were always so eager to learn and do. I wasn't such a big fan! The only times I ever showed interest was when we did combat training. And I think that was obvious."
It was nice to have a light and heartfelt conversation every now and then. It felt... Refreshing.

((I will assume the two knew each other when they were apprentices,,, feel free to correct me if not!))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet
Purrk: Ultimate predator(inactive)

Nightgaze groomed tangles out of her messy pelt while keeping one eye on the clearing. The amount of cats affected by the sickness was concerning...sometimes she had panicked that she had caught it but it turned out to just be a bit of nausea. She'd been getting a lot of morning sickness now that she thought about it. Maybe she should vsit the meds? No, they were already too busy as it was with the pandemic. So young yet so many responsibilities...to be honest she pityed them. Perhaps she should offer to go herb gathering some time. Take some weight of their shoulders.

Yawning the small hornet stretched out her claws, beginning to transition from a loaf to sitting on her haunches. A quiet grunt escaped her lips as a twinge of pain struck her back. Yowch, what was she an elder? Why was she suddenly aching so much. Ears flattened against her head as she glanced at the point of her soreness she gave a subtle growl of irration. Fluffing out her dark fur, Nightgaze went back to lapping out the knots, hoping to distract herself from the mild pain.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Yesterday, 12:24 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 22 Moons | + every 19th | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly

Purrks:
Mind Reader [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mothflame was relieved they'd moved the conversation from sick kits to apprentices. At least it was a hapier topic.

"Well, I started off with touring the territory with him. Snuck a little hunting lesson in the middle, showed him the borders..." She mumbled, trying to remember the details of what she did for her apprentice's first lesson. "Been thinking of working some combat training with him soon. An apprentice should know all about battle, should they not?" A grin crept up to her face. Battle, oh joy. The most important part of a warrior's life, if you asked her. Hunting, too, probably. What's a warrior if you can't defend yourselves? Once you know battle, you're sure to figure out how to hunt.

She laughed as Acornfall mentioned his own apprenticeship.

"Sure you were," she purred. "You were always so eager to learn and do. I wasn't such a big fan! The only times I ever showed interest was when we did combat training. And I think that was obvious."
It was nice to have a light and heartfelt conversation every now and then. It felt... Refreshing.

((I will assume the two knew each other when they were apprentices,,, feel free to correct me if not!))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Acornfall nodded enthusiastically as Mothflame spoke about her training curriculum. “Okay, okay. That sounds pretty solid!” He meowed, his voice loud with his zest. “Maybe when I start Chasmpaw on combat training, we can team them up for a few sessions?” He proposed. “They’ll both have to get used to fighting cats who aren’t the same age as them! Applepaw can’t go soft on younger cats in the middle of battle, and Chasmpaw needs to be able to take down bigger enemies.” While Acornfall would err on avoiding a fight when necessary, he would agree with Mothflame that combat was a big part of being a warrior. They wouldn’t train how to fight if it wasn’t.

The day will come when Chasmpaw will be on his own as a warrior, and he may need to defend himself. It was Acornfall’s job to ensure that, when that day came, his apprentice would return home safely. He laughed boisterously at Mothflame’s chiding, nudging her with his shoulder playfully. “I used to have to drag your bum outta the den in the mornings!” He reminisced joyfully. “Those were good days!” He purred. His eyes trailing over to the apprentice’s den. “Now we gotta give ‘em hell.” He meowed with a grin.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Burnedpaw nodded approvingly. “Good. We haven’t started that one yet.” He meowed. Then he tilted his head to the side. What did she mean? “But you’re older than me right? So wouldn’t you become a warrior first?” He knew that age was only one factor, but still. It seemed…odd for him to think about becoming a warrior before she did.

He shrugged softly at her question. “I’m good. Hawkthorn showed me climbing the other day.” He meowed, his eyes brightening slightly. “That was a lot of fun. We hunted a squirrel in a tree.” He added, whiskers twitching with excitement as he recalled the thrilling experience.

[ @Splitmoon - Splitpaw]

"Yeah but you'll be a warrior first considering you know more than me, and I started my learning late." she meowed softly as she looked up at him with wide blue and green eye. At the mention of how Burnedpaw did, she smiled. "See." she said with a purr. "Also did you catch the squirrel? I wish to learn how to climb and hunt here pretty soon!"

"I might ask Charredpaw if she would practice with me....or..." she looked down at her paws before looking up at him. "Would you like to?"
Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Ravenpaw stares at the sky.

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Echobreeze pads around camp and finds a shady spot and sleeps

Mintleaf starts nursing her kits.

Grasspaw pokes Echobreeze

Darkwing cuddles closer to lionwish and goes back to sleep.

Echobreeze wakes up and practices pouncing with grasspaw

My main cat.
Mate:runningstorm
Sons: Sapkit and Needlekit
Daughter: Hollykit
Brother: Shadeheart
Sister in law:Redleaf
Old Today, 01:03 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Littlerose was getting sicker by each day, standing up she slowly padded out of the warriors den and into the territory

(OPEN)

Last edited by Splitmoon; Today at 01:04 AM.
Old Today, 08:36 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
Smokefang, the double faced.
Grey tom with green eyes, and dark grey stripes on the body
He/him

Smokefang's ears perked up as someone adressed him.

Who-? Oh. Hollowpaw. The med cat apprentice. Yeah, he wasn't crazy enough to actually try to put himself on the med cat's bad side... So he responded.

"Huh... Yeah sure, I can do that. What should I tell them they are needed for? Herb patrol? Med den cleaning?"

The tom asked, while he glanced around for another warrior that he could call...

Was there even someone available? Surely there was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anika View Post
Silverleopard
ThunderClan Warrior

Seeing Smokefang and Hollowpaw, Silverleopard just barely caught the medicine cat apprentice´s mew.

Oi, if you've got nothing better to do, find another warrior and help me get rid of all this.

Getting to her paws, the silver-and-black Bengal made her way over to the two cats, blue eyes flicking in between them. Her curled ears twitched ever so slightly. ´´I can help, if you'd like, Hollowpaw.´´

[ @Red Dawn // @Neptune. ]

Hollowpaw
~<>~
85/200
6 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Luckily, Hollowpaw was sparred the annoyance of having to relay to Smokefang that he didn't care what he told whoever he grabbed to help as Silverleopard joined them. He twitches his ear slightly.

"Just take these into the territory 'n burry 'em," he says dryly, "the sick used 'em, so don't get too comfortable with them, StarClan forbid we get anymore sick idiots." That said, Hollowpaw drops them the old nests and quickly runs to retrieve some more, trying to ignore the now rising pounding in his head. Ugh... do they have any poppy seeds still? He laps one up quickly before dragging out the last of the tainted nests to the small patrol.

"That should be all of 'em," he affirms, "I can help if you need it, but I still have to make the new nests. If you can manage on your own that would be ideal."

[ -1 poppy seed ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 09:57 AM
When day breaks

Bump Policy: Whenever you feel like it!
My Mood: Mysterious

Smokefang, the double faced

ThunderClan Warrior
Grey tom with green eyes, and dark grey stripes on the body
He/Him

The warrior acknowledged his fellow warrior presence with a quick glance and nod, before turning back to look at Hollowpaw as the med apprentice dropped some old looking nests on the ground in front of them.

Alright... So bring that in the territory to bury them... Seemed simple enough.

"We should manage ouselves, no need for help."

Said the warrior as he grabbed one of the nests. Damn, he just should hope that he doesn't catch any sickness...

He turned toward Silverleopard and nodded.

"Let's do this, the quicker we get rid of that, the better."

@Neptune. @anika [I'll ping ya in the territory next post.]

-Inferno, the revengful-

Old Today, 12:19 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
88/200
6 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

[BACKWRITTEN]

Mudhound 'slamming' a plant onto his head was unexpected. A catmint crown?? Why???? Whatever, he could use it for herbs so it didn't matter.

"Thanks..." he mutters, turning the crown over in his paws.

[ @/rani - late oops ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests