A Falcon Soars Over The...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:03 PM
FOUR LITTLE...
Last post by Katclaw
Today 11:59 AM

Old Today, 05:16 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The clan looked.... Good for having just survived a natural disaster.

Spotting Cal the deputies ears flicked, noting he and Wolfcry were cuddled up. Cal had done really well to integrate himself and the tom stoically at him in approval. Though given the sheer number of windclan kits right now he kinda feared the idea of the two having kits soon as it currently felt like one more litter would overwhelm the clan. Wolfcry probably wouldnt get pregnant until she was off probation however, and Crowtooth didnt know she'd gotten started on her punishments. @Splitmoon @Red'fur

Onto other clanmates Hawkfur was there, injured as he was after the fire. Guilt was festering in Crowtooths heart over that, knowing that he was the cause of those. Hawkfur had pushed him out of the danger but taken the damage himself. Even if he said he was fine Crowtooth knew that to be a lie, and the deputy looked away from his brother and niece in guilt. @Mica

Lichenpaw was a bright spot in that, an cat he was proud of getting her just rewards for her heroic acts, and the tom just knew he was going to cheer hard at whatever her warrior name ended up being.

The tom had been surveying the clan as the soon to be apprentices gathered when a little form he'd not seen in a bit sidled it, prompting a surprised blink. Rabbitpaw.... Well Rabbitpaw hadnt been a common sight of late. Between Crowtooths duties and Rabbitpaw either just not being around for awhile or purposefully avoiding the deputy (he figured it wasnt the case but it was hard to not feel that way sometimes)the two had been distant. But......
"Screw the rules. Its more o' a slight tradition anyways."

Bending over from his slight vantage point Rabbitpaw was promptly scooped up, the small apprentice never a straight for the large muscled tom. It took some shuffling on the roots of the galewood tree but eventually the two could comfortably sit with the deputy still in position but with Rabbitpaw inbetween his front paws and pressed against his belly.
"There ya go, feel better? I aint gonna blame ya fer feelin' scared, I myself was right terrified durin' the fire, just had ta pretend I wasnt. Aint nothin' ta be ashamed o' wit' that fear.

Im glad ta see ya though, been wantin' ta do a check in fer awhile but we've been rather busy wit' our duties."
Now that he knew the distance wasnt intentional or something Rabbitpaw wanted the tom would be more aggressive about seeking his company. Hey maybe Rabbitpaw could meet his niblings soon properly, by bond they were cousins after all.

"My breathin' is ok, prolly should avoid extra chatterin'. I got a herb stuffed down my gullet an' Lightnin' deemed me fine after the fire so I aint a concern."
That much was pretty obvious at least, the rasping was worse then normal, almost scraggly or horse but he was still speaking and his breathing was LOUD but not thready. As far as damage went Crowtooth was nearly untouched.
@Dolomedes

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Today, 06:09 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw wryly flexes his paws. After he dug to stop the fire, his paws ached, and his pads were sore. But it was all worth it in the end. The fire didn't spread, and everycat was safe. None dead. And none injured that he knew of. Thank Starclan. He dips his head to Twilightstar, wondering if this was the end of this meeting, or if there was something more to be reported.

"You too." He meows, also nudging back his sister. "You were awesome." When he arrived at the site of the fire, he remembered Leechscar remarking that the fire had been small. Bouncepaw himself wasn't able to find it until the warriors directed him to it. He knew it was Daffodilpaw who helped find the fire. She'd always been good at spotting things. He felt proud for the both of them.

Tags:
@Luna16 /Daffodilpaw
OPEN
(Sorry for late reply, account problems.)

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 06:33 AM.
Old Today, 10:14 AM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Crowkit bounded up to the Galewood, Plumkit trailing behind him.