Today 12:00 AM

Old Yesterday, 03:17 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: Atari Crown and Claw of the Crown Applications

GL! to all

☽༓☾
Risingstorm is one of thunderclans hornets if he is needed, mention me.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
[Fishkit] ☽༓☾ [ Grapevine ]

Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

GL everyone
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Good luck folks!

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Good luck

My main cat.
Mate:runningstorm
Sons: Sapkit and Needlekit
Daughter: Hollykit
Brother: Shadeheart
Sister in law:Redleaf
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

ARES
God of War
27M / Male / He-They

1st-Crown / 2nd-CoTC

+ : Though hardly shown, he has an immense amount of care for the Atari, tending to keep a close eye on every cat and their well-being, constantly wanting to check in in threats (within or outside the Atari) and any cat that may be injured or sick. He does enjoy meeting any new additions to the Atari immediately (yes, interrogation style) and wishes to check with new mothers and their kits. He won’t be rude to any cat that hasn’t wronged him, as long as he’s in a relatively good mood (which is set on days no cat dies, wrongs him, or he’s just down-right stressed).

= : He’s a straight-forward and organized tom. Chaos is way too much and out of the way for his busy self to handle. He hates messes of any kind, enjoys organization among his ranks strategies and in the midst of battles. He will often run group training sessions for his. He also doesn’t hold back, he speaks his mind to get to some common-ground and doesn’t try to hide much if anything, honesty is his best policy.

- : Ares (per his name) can be a rather harsh, war-driven, and violent tom. He’s very territorial thanks to the Atari’s past experiences with the Long Fangs. He’s harshness is a cover for how much he truly cares for the Atari as a whole. Any cat that poses a threat he doesn’t favor them much. He’ll be short with any cat that wrongs the group or endangers them at any point. He has a sharp tongue and doesn’t care if cats agree or disagree with him, his decision is a decision and he see’s that as final. He won’t take meaningless risks or such with them, he just expects his orders to be listened to. He’s deeply mistrustful of strangers and will tread very lightly around them, not speaking much but keeping a very close eye on them.

Why Should Ares Be Crown?
Ares has always been determined (and somewhat egoistical). He’s pushed himself (and those around him) to their farthest capabilities. Saturn was his cousin whom he was decently close with, causing much disappointment upon her going missing. Her disappearance caused him to strive to live her legacy for her, doing everything with the ‘guidance’ of her spirit.

He would never endanger the group he would do anything for, pushing his irrational behaviors aside when making important decisions that could heavily affect the whole tribe. He is strict (and as said above) enjoys order. He would keep each cat in line and expect utmost respect for himself and each cat to do their best for the tribe.

Backstory—How He Got Here
Aries was born and raised in the Atari, of course coming from a long bloodline of loyal cats. He was born a leader, his parents constantly critiquing him and turning him into the slight monster cat that he is today.

He tried to be a light-hearted kit for a bit, that lasted about 2 moons before that party got shut down. He then got trained to be strong, loyal, and dedicated. The pushy behavior he was raised by caused a bit of a harsher, snappier side to him, but it also bore a loyal cat that would do anything for his tribe. Any praise he got throughout training formed his constantly growing ego, and each victory for himself continues to push that. He also expects the same of any cat as his parents expected of him, wanting a tribe full of headstrong, dedicated, Brave cats.

One of his greatest victories (that he of course made with help) was a coyote. The tribe of course feasted that night, eating it right to the body, and giving Aries a very fragile skull that he favors, and sometimes wears himself (though it’s very shaky and often blocks his vision).

Statistics

Physical:
Coordination: ● ● ● ● ○
Reflexes: ● ● ● ● ○
Stealth: ● ● ● ○ ○
Strength: ● ● ● ● ○
Stamina: ● ● ● ● ○
Speed: ● ● ● ○ ○
Fighting: ● ● ● ● ○
Hunting: ● ● ● ○ ○
Swimming: ● ● ○ ○ ○
Mental:
Sociability: ● ● ● ● ○ : He enjoys knowing the cats that he’s leading and what’s going on around them. He’s not a happy-go-lucky social butterfly but he prefers to be informed. He won’t talk and socialize much about himself but he’s not a totally alone anti-social guy.
Outlook: ● ● ○ ○ ○ : He views things as everything with end positively with him in charge, however if he’s not he fears the Atari could fall into chaos, disorder, and eventual death. He see’s his word (guided by the spirits as well) as the wise way to life and the only safe, true way to go.
Responsibility: ● ● ● ● ○ : Well, one has to be somewhat responsible in order to run a whole tribe, yes? He often enjoys taking leadership (as that’s his little narcissistic ego telling him he needs to be in charge.) He doesn’t do so recklessly though, he goes through important events with a calm and responsible manner.
Cleanliness: ● ● ● ● ● : As stated before, he’s an absolute neat-freak and will always do his best to keep his space and camp neat and tidy.
Generosity: ● ● ○ ○ ○ : He see’s it as last time the tribe wanted to be overly-generous they almost got killed off by the Long Fangs. He does t hand anything over to other cats, rather quickly switching to violence if he sees it as necessary. He needs convincing if he’s to give any cat outside the tribe absolutely anything and often stands his ground.
Manners: ● ● ● ● ○ : He tries to remain a formal atmosphere, especially around fellow high ranks. In order to be respected he must be well-mannered and disciplined, something he learned through his own growing up.
Bravery: ● ● ● ● ● : He’s never one to back down and never one to give up. He would gladly be the first cat to step forward in a fight without hesitance and would do his best to encourage others to do the same.
More Logical or More Emotional?: Emotional

Traditions

The Trials and Errors
Aries enforced a tradition that has younger Claws face against older Claws in a sparring contest, pushing the younger, less experienced one’s knowledge so they can adapt more skills from the older and be battle-ready for any situation. To add some fun of this for the Trappers, they shall go on a hunting contest every once in a while and whoever returns with the most prey wins.

The Honor Stone
This tradition follows the Name of Honor tradition. Though the cats that receive the name are already respected for completing the trial, especially exceptional cats (even cats without an honor name) that have proved unwavering loyalty to the Atari will receive a scratch upon their paw and must press their paw to a stone that’s displayed for all to see and for all to remember their achievements.

Post Example (Crown)

Ares
The Crown sat upon his stone, harsh blue gaze flitted around the camp. The cats that he now had a right to, and the cats he could never let down. He was in charge if all of this, in control. He was responsible for all of this. He had to protect all of this—which shouldn’t be an issue for him considering his past and current knowledge. He was always expected to be at the highest standard and he believed he did pretty damn good. While he was doing well, he couldn’t help but feel a pang of worry prick him. What if during the transfer in leadership (while they were weak) the Long Fangs decided to strike? Or the tribe faced a great tragedy? Such as predator attacks or- or disease? Well, predators shouldn’t be an issue. He proved his strength with beasts before, and he would damn well do it again. What did he have to be worried about? He was raised to-destined to rule this tribe. He’d do so with the whispers of spirits around him, the guidance of nature and Saturn. He wouldn’t let his cousin or her legacy down. He would lead this for her, and he’d do the most badass job as possible.

OOC
Hey! You may know me—Rowan! ^^ I’ve been a member here for about 5-ish months and plan on leaving…never. The community has been great and never let me down, and I love the opportunity for an Atari HR. It would be awesome to shape the Atari and play such a vital role. If given this role, I would do my best to fulfill it and use Ares plenty to keep the Atari in pristine shape.

I’m not very active on discord, but PM’s are great for me. I can check discord a few times a week, though it’s pretty uncertain. I’m active pretty much every day (unless on a hiatus, which is uncommon for me).

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)