Today 01:46 PM

Old Today, 10:44 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Acornfall touched Mothflame’s shoulder with his tail this time, in empathy. He understood how difficult it was for her to talk about the sick kits, he felt the same way. He heart broke for them and their parents. He didn’t mind moving the conversation along to the apprentices, and kept it there. “What did you start with for Applepaw?” He asked curiously. “I didn’t really get to start with Hailpaw… I wanna make things interesting for Chasmpaw.” He nodded solemnly in agreement with her comment about preparing them.

“If Chasmpaw’s not interested in training that’ll throw me off honestly…I remember being so eager when I started training.” Acornfall’s brightness returned to his eyes as he chuckled. “I loved training! My mentor had to teach me to take breaks! Acornfall has always kept his paws busy, it was true. But he didn’t like feeling idle, he liked feeling useful.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 22 Moons | + every 19th | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly

Purrks:
Mind Reader [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mothflame was relieved they'd moved the conversation from sick kits to apprentices. At least it was a hapier topic.

"Well, I started off with touring the territory with him. Snuck a little hunting lesson in the middle, showed him the borders..." She mumbled, trying to remember the details of what she did for her apprentice's first lesson. "Been thinking of working some combat training with him soon. An apprentice should know all about battle, should they not?" A grin crept up to her face. Battle, oh joy. The most important part of a warrior's life, if you asked her. Hunting, too, probably. What's a warrior if you can't defend yourselves? Once you know battle, you're sure to figure out how to hunt.

She laughed as Acornfall mentioned his own apprenticeship.

"Sure you were," she purred. "You were always so eager to learn and do. I wasn't such a big fan! The only times I ever showed interest was when we did combat training. And I think that was obvious."
It was nice to have a light and heartfelt conversation every now and then. It felt... Refreshing.

((I will assume the two knew each other when they were apprentices,,, feel free to correct me if not!))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old Today, 12:06 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet
Purrk: Ultimate predator(inactive)

Nightgaze groomed tangles out of her messy pelt while keeping one eye on the clearing. The amount of cats affected by the sickness was concerning...sometimes she had panicked that she had caught it but it turned out to just be a bit of nausea. She'd been getting a lot of morning sickness now that she thought about it. Maybe she should vsit the meds? No, they were already too busy as it was with the pandemic. So young yet so many responsibilities...to be honest she pityed them. Perhaps she should offer to go herb gathering some time. Take some weight of their shoulders.

Yawning the small hornet stretched out her claws, beginning to transition from a loaf to sitting on her haunches. A quiet grunt escaped her lips as a twinge of pain struck her back. Yowch, what was she an elder? Why was she suddenly aching so much. Ears flattened against her head as she glanced at the point of her soreness she gave a subtle growl of irration. Fluffing out her dark fur, Nightgaze went back to lapping out the knots, hoping to distract herself from the mild pain.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 12:24 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 22 Moons | + every 19th | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly

Purrks:
Mind Reader [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mothflame was relieved they'd moved the conversation from sick kits to apprentices. At least it was a hapier topic.

"Well, I started off with touring the territory with him. Snuck a little hunting lesson in the middle, showed him the borders..." She mumbled, trying to remember the details of what she did for her apprentice's first lesson. "Been thinking of working some combat training with him soon. An apprentice should know all about battle, should they not?" A grin crept up to her face. Battle, oh joy. The most important part of a warrior's life, if you asked her. Hunting, too, probably. What's a warrior if you can't defend yourselves? Once you know battle, you're sure to figure out how to hunt.

She laughed as Acornfall mentioned his own apprenticeship.

"Sure you were," she purred. "You were always so eager to learn and do. I wasn't such a big fan! The only times I ever showed interest was when we did combat training. And I think that was obvious."
It was nice to have a light and heartfelt conversation every now and then. It felt... Refreshing.

((I will assume the two knew each other when they were apprentices,,, feel free to correct me if not!))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Acornfall nodded enthusiastically as Mothflame spoke about her training curriculum. “Okay, okay. That sounds pretty solid!” He meowed, his voice loud with his zest. “Maybe when I start Chasmpaw on combat training, we can team them up for a few sessions?” He proposed. “They’ll both have to get used to fighting cats who aren’t the same age as them! Applepaw can’t go soft on younger cats in the middle of battle, and Chasmpaw needs to be able to take down bigger enemies.” While Acornfall would err on avoiding a fight when necessary, he would agree with Mothflame that combat was a big part of being a warrior. They wouldn’t train how to fight if it wasn’t.

The day will come when Chasmpaw will be on his own as a warrior, and he may need to defend himself. It was Acornfall’s job to ensure that, when that day came, his apprentice would return home safely. He laughed boisterously at Mothflame’s chiding, nudging her with his shoulder playfully. “I used to have to drag your bum outta the den in the mornings!” He reminisced joyfully. “Those were good days!” He purred. His eyes trailing over to the apprentice’s den. “Now we gotta give ‘em hell.” He meowed with a grin.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop